Who /no-yearly-inspection/ here?

Who /no-yearly-inspection/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2LgqppziNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell yea who needs safety

Who /fakeinspection/ here? Where are my muffler shop boys?

safety is a buzzword when it comes to cars, used by middle aged women who drive SUVs because they can't drive and are scared they'll die when they flip their car texting and driving and subsequentially overcorrecting after touching a patch of dirt

*rattles*

I went into midas to fix my exhaust and they were charging $750. I'm like fuck that, so I go to a muffler shop and get the leak welded for $50, then go to my friendly mechanic and get it passed for $100

this

>he isn't straight piped

lmfao slow your role california

except when your brakes stop working properly and you end up killing someone because you were too lazy to have them checked or too stupid to do it yourself

but yeah go ahead and be a cool guy

I run 3/4 brakes and get by just fine

Kek, no safety inspection will prevent that. The safety inspection is just a money grab from the state. It's bullshit, and smog checks are bullshit.

Only way this will happen is if a brake line bursts or if a master cylinder fails, both of those can be checked easily with a visual inspection to make sure everything is okay

the only good thing about Quebec

>no yearly inspection
>my car is in excellent condition

Feels gud mayne

>something is wrong with hoodlatch
>takes hours of greasing and slamming it down before hood finally closes and locks
>bmw e46
>known for burning through fluids
>haven't checked my oil- and coolant levels for 4 months now, simply because I don't want to deal with that fucking hood latch again.
>tfw constantly keeping eye on engine temperature indicator while driving...

No inspections here (Safety or emissions)

Feels good, man.

retard

No safety or emission shit here in Alberta. They sometimes ask for one when you first insure a car if it's 14 years or older. The inspection is just round tires, lights, brakes, check.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2LgqppziNQ

bought, registered and insured for less than $200

Thats gonna wake you up quick if the frame fails while driving...live in Ontariowe, so safety when buying used and emission test every 2 years...

You are the faggots who keep littering the Autobahn with rusty parts that fell off your shit heaps at 80km/h and others have the pleasure to crash into those mufflers that lie in the left lane at 250km/h.

wut? there's no random shit on the autobahn

vancouver too.

at what point do you say your frame is actually made of rust. I mean, there is no steel left...

Do you commute near the border every day?

I only drove it from the previous owners place to my yard ~ 5km. Then I looked underneath it. Ended up trading it for an oz of weed and the guy that got it drove 100km to his town, and then it broke in half when he put it on a lift.

Typical toyota though, the cab was rust free and the frame was totally solid with original paint from the cab forward.

Usually whenever I go to register a car in my name I tell them up front that its a complete piece of trash to avoid paying tax on market value. They always ask if i would like to insure it at the same time, no matter how derelict it is. ICBC is a huge cash grab, they don't care unless you have a fix-it ticket

Sconnie4lyfe

with poland? why would you live there?

>go to hillbilly inspector
>give money
>inspection bypassed

American here, literally have never had my brakes checked like the rest of my cunttree men, and the only thing killing people on the road here and women and asian drivers.

They are mandatory here, but I haven't had one in the past 4 years, as it is cheaper to get caught twice a year than it is to pay tax and pay for inspection.
I got caught twice, they let me off with a warning as the car is on my father's name for insurance reasons and I played dumb and ignorant (didn't really play, just was more than usual)

A lot of us states will accept emissions for 12 months, so if you plan right you only have to do so every other year.