crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
youtu.be/q_WulRdbCYg
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta runs from 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET / 05:00 BST / 06:00 CEST on Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced on August 7th: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Don't... push... your luck.

This pic kinda reminds me: Nierfags now are acting like Lightningfags were right before she was added to BE.

Think about it.

What's the worse than could happen? You'll get cool units regardless, that's always a few % less you'll need to farm on those TMs!

POST YOUR LAPIS AND TICKET STASH FOR NIER

How was he even standing after getting near-bisected by a gigantic slab of metal
Was that the Jenova cells they shoved in him doing some crazy regeneration or what

53 normal tickets, a 4*+ ticket, 7k lapis

57 TICKETS
33 000 LAPIS
LET'S GOOO

2B's sprite is ugly and her pose looks like she's being buttfucked by her katana

>30k lapis
>35 tickets
>3 4* tickets

Just gonna get 2 9S

Sephiroth's willpower is preposterously strong. Moving when he should be veritably dead is entirely in-character with everything else he shows.

stfu ur ugly

>50 tickets
>18k lapis

right now
10k lapis
4 Tickets
2 10+1 tickets

plus 100 dlls waiting to be droped and mabe a few more if they add another bundle with something nice

Continuing from the last thread so people can compare A2 to the top chainer Fryevia

A2 damage comparison to the Fryevia
A2 1173 ATK (1028^2+1053^2)*5 = 10827965
Fryevia 1063 MAG (357^2+1063^2)*10 = 12574180 (*12 on turn 2)

First turn, A2 does 16.1% less damage without imperil, 39% less on the 2nd turn. A2 does 7.6% more damage with a 50% imperil.

A2= (1028^2+1053^2)*7.5=16241947.5
Fryevia= 1063 MAG (357^2+1063^2)*12 =15089016
I'm not factoring in A2's LB or any 100% imperil. You would see an increasing gap of how much A2 would outperform Fryevia in that situation. A2 doesn't have refresh, Fryevia has a 7% refresh.

>like she's being buttfucked by her katana
Where's the problem

20k Lapis
22 tickets
10+1 ticket
all those ex tickets we got
1 4* ticket

I'm boned

>I'm not factoring in A2's LB

well you should. An extra like 300 attack that applies to BOTH dual wield hits is insane

60 normal pulls, one 10+1 pull, and two guaranteed 5* pulls.
It's not any truly impressive quantity, but I split my resources between the Veritas banner and NieR.
I got Veritas of the Dark, so I don't regret it. All I really want is 9S, 2B would be a miracle.

>She'll outperform Fryevia if you bring someone else to assist her
Wow impressive

I might run the numbers later if I pull her.

Are A2 or Tewbie going to be able to chain well with anyone?

>gumi is actually listening to the players and adding GL exclusive QoL changes
>they even buffed Eve
wtf i love gumi now?

Ulrika's new 6* awakening in FFBE JP is pretty interesting.

If you have Toblerone's TMR Aurora Scarf (double Auto-attack) lying around alongside Mercedes' Water axe (and Thor's Hammer from the 10-man trial), you can do this now:

> 1) Get a source for -100% water imperil, there are several now.
> 2) Use Ulrika's Berserker LB for that sweet +300% Berserk buff
> 3) Enjoy the show.

Due to her silly amount of attack, she scales extremely well with passive Killer abilites.

Even with extreme shit gear, she could deal about 3.1 million AA damage against a 25 DEF target. If you can stack non-limited killer abilities, you could easily increase the damage to over 5 million. Elemental chains between her AAs should increase her output even further, but I can't theorycraft that.

WHAZ GOOOOOOD, NIIIGGGAAAAAAZ?

ARE YOU READY FOR THE WORST GAME OF 1988?

Im about to do a greater summon on mobius, send some good vibes

Not really. Mostly themselves.
With some fiddly timing you can get 2B to get a decent chain with Orlandeau and Dark Veritas (~15-19 hits), but it's not the kind of perfect chain you really want out of your units.

Her LB is her entire point shitstain.
She gets a 250% boost to ATK. That's literally 654 ATK points added on.

This is the highest quality post I've seen in a long time.

>tfw BE would be a fun game if the chaining mechanic didn't exist

Eve still should have been a raid unit.
>but it's 30% HP now!
Wow we had that from Amarant and Guy, both 3* base for months now, and Rasler's is way better.

Her LB is a good finisher as well.

Yeah but I haven't bothered to grind out Amarant and Guy's TMRs and I only have two Raslers.
Raid moogles are convenient as fuck

>dispel
What now big boy?

She's also crazy built for doublehand, so she won't be as impressive in gl.
But she'll be insane in JP.

WELL I GUESS NOT BUT WE'RE JUMPING IN ANYWAY

FINAL FANTASY 2: THE FINAL CHAPTER

Is it worth the lower chance on 9s and all the tickets you (might) lose in the process though

Good luck, FF2-sama! I kinda doubt you'll finish the game today, the last dungeon is a slog and a half.

>CG Lid is the only base 5* on her banner
Did the japs forget the obligatory shitty shared 5* unit?

Finally

>he thinks the ride is over

>JP is easymode once again

Sakura was alone on hers too.

RUN AMOK

Well then she sucks.
But it's not fair to compare her when her ATK literally increases to 1,827 after the buff.
Running some basic calcs, that's an increase of
>((1827-120)^2)+((1827-145)^2)
=5,742,973
vs
>((1173-120)^2)+((1173-145)^2)
=2,165,593

An increase in damage of 265.19%
Holy. Shit.

I don't really remember pandemonium, but did it really look like that?

Nigger, I am playing this for 12 hours straight. Who the hell do you think I am?

I summon the power

When are we getting the 25 login mythril?

Will i get at least one (1) 9S?

>9hrs 45 minutes

>her ATK literally increases to 1,827 after the buff.

Um no, what? Fully maxed out and fully potted, her LB gives her +467 ATK. How on earth are you getting a 1400 attack A2 before LB?

Er, 165.19%
It's 2.6519x the damage.

A pussy who considered dropping the game?

>FF11 trailer
Why?
In fact, why even have any info about it? When there's no info in the OP of newer and much better games?

Just because you suffered doesn't mean you should wish the same upon someone else.

Nigga can you even basic math?
She has 187 base ATK.
Her LB boosts this by 250%.
That's 250%, NOT 2.5x. 2.5x would be 150%.
It boosts her base ATK by 3.5x.
3.5*187=654.

Middle school.

8 tickests, 3k lapis
I just started, I aint gonna make it

If you go all out you've got a 95% chance of getting one 9S.
Hopefully you won't land on that 5%.

even new players can buy lapis

>he hates FFII
Why

Okay, how on earth are you getting a 1200 ATK A2 before LB?

I didn't suffer with FF2, it was just like being dead but I was pressing buttons all the while, so I didn't feel anything

3 of those are guaranteed 4* btw

Isn't pretty much everything that's still being updated besides XIV already in there?

>he thinks percentage boosts are the same as multiplicative boosts times 100
embarassing desu

I'm not spending a dime on this game

My point is that A2 is viable and has the potential to be very strong even compared to then top global chainer. If the situation allows it, bring a support with imperil like 9S along and or a finisher with an imperil like FV.

Fryevia is not without her own issues. Fryevia is insanely hard to BiS. (4 5* bases compared 1 5* base for A2) Fryevia is locked into an single element.

A2 can potentially chain with 2B and herself and 9S is a great support unit to bring along with 6 different element imperils. This is a great banner to pull on and Eve is less of a nuisance with his TMR being 30% HP&low health 110% DEF buff.

I just download Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. I've been rerolling for Veritas of the Dark.

Just got this (and a Rikku).

Someone wanna tell me what I just got? For realz? I've already thrown it away,
it's not Veritas of the Dark, it's not the unit I'm rerolling for. Or Orlandeau.

Literally that guy calculated it as 1173. I didn't run the numbers myself, but it checks out for her BiS. I trust that user.

FF12HD was released just a few weeks ago.
The last update to FF11 was who knows how many years ago.
If anything it should be moved to the >Other game information pastebin

Oh, come on. FFII led to great things, but the game itself is pretty boring even in the remakes. You'd be better off recommending SaGa games to people if FFII appeals to you.

>tfw still have a 5% moogle for her and 2 for Wilhelm from the summer banner

How does that work? That's implying that the initial damage isn't already factored in. That doesn't make sense.

I'm gonna try Octopus Teacher for the first time, gunning for the five man achievement. My team is going to be WoL, Rikku, Tilith, Aileen with triple demon slayer for killing Typhon, friend Fryevia for killing Ultros. I noticed an user in another thread telling another person attempting this trail to make sure all their units have at least 5500 hp and 220 spr, I've done this (my tank has over 8000 hp and over 300 spr). Do I stand a decent chance? And how hard will Ultros' Blizzaga hit when combo'd with acid rain after Fry uses an ice attack on him? I'm thinking I might just whittle away at Ultros until I can force a threshold with her big ice move to just avoid Blizzaga all together if it's too dangerous to use ice. Not sure what to use for a wind attack to fend off snorts, was thinking of just putting Aero Blade on Rikku.

Please tell me that the Bravely Default units are good

It's probably what I'll save from now on after the Automata banner, unless we have a FF7 banner somewhere in between

I don't know what that means.

You might want to reroll on tomorrow's banner since the units are time limited and comparable to Orlandeau/Dark Veritas

Trance Terra is a mage and mages are shit. She's the best one but it's still far from a real chainer.

Future second best mage in the game

What if ayaka is on a shared banner with a new 5* base global exclusive donuts and the rate is still 1%?

>FFII led to great things
Such as?

hownew.ru

Well the guy did just say that he just downloaded the game, so he's about as new as he could possibly be.

That's factoring in her base attack though. Let's go through this slowly. She has 187 base attack. +100% gives her another 187. Another +100% gives her another 187. +50% gives her 63

Thus the total attack boost from her +250% buff is 437.

It'll probably go a lot faster if you just bring a second Aileen for chaining

Are you slow?
You have 187 base ATK. Assuming zero equipment, you go into battle with 187 ATK.
You use your LB. This will increase your ATK in battle additively by base*mod. In this case, the mod is 3.5 (250%).
Your final attack is 187+(187*3.5).

Put it this way. If you had a 100% ATK boost, you would have 2x effective ATK boost. You wouldn't have 1.0x ATK, because that would be zero boost.
I swear it's like talking to elementary schoolers.

I lurked a good 3 threads before I downloaded back in December

I wonder if other mobage players do as much math as we do

The battle system got refined into the Final Fantasy Legend/SaGa series.

>You would see an increasing gap of how much A2 would outperform Fryevia in that situation.

Reading comprehension is hard I guess?

As I said earlier I don't have the time to go into the specific calculations right now but I might if I pull her but I literally just said that she would do much better using her LB.

The only reason I'm doing this is to give people a perspective because I see a lot of people saying that A2 is shit when in reality she is comparable to the GL top chainer.

>mages are shit
>she's the best mage, but still shit
Oh thank you. I've been looking at rankings, and Veritas of the Dark, Orlandeau, Freyviea, Zidane, Rikku and Warrior of Light/Veritas of the Earth are all the units I'm super looking for.

>2nd best
Who's best?

A couple hours new. I know that I start gacha games with rerolls to get TWO good units, but I'll be satisfied if i can get Orlandeau or Veritas of the Dark.

maybe reddit would be more your style. /ffg/ are high rollers

Yeah they're all top tier, those are good picks.

>let me give people perspective by ignoring the most important part of the comparison

>Your final attack is 187+(187*3.5).

No this is wrong. It's not a 3.5x mod because her base attack is already factored in. Using your twisted logic, a 10% attack boost would give her 187 + (187*1.1) attack.

>You might want to reroll on tomorrow's banner since the units are time limited and comparable to Orlandeau/Dark Veritas
You're telling me to give up on Dark Veritas and try for Nier units? Why? Who?? Is that legit advice? I was planning on spending all 9 "Rare Tickets" on this Veritas banner holy shit give me a break, Timothy, literally half all my summons have been Timothy GO AWAY and then saving the 11 EX Tickets I get for the Nier banner tomorrow...but you're saying, "nah, go full Nier banner tomorrow regardless."

Just a few more hours to go. 9S is the top priority, but I'd be fine getting either 2B or A2 just for bragging rights. I'll probably switch back to Orlandeau after a week anyway.