>handles like a boat
>heavy
>not cool

???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cats r shit

Mustangs remind me of my youth as a young racist baby boomer.

FPBP

>rwd
>not rwd
Simple as

cats are soyboycore

The biggest cat species rank higher on the food-chain than the biggest dog species.

perfect for overcompensating faggots, just like beards and sailor tattoos

feline have the best 0-60

>mustang
>cool

Cooler than a Camry by far. That's a no-brainer.

The Camry is a no-funner.

Wtf is not cool about a mustang?

No, motorcycles do

>2015 mustang gt
>0.98g skidpad
>2017 Camry XSE
>0.79g skidpad
mustang doesn't handle like a boat anymore user

It's yet another iteration of a model riding on the coat-tails of boomer nostalgia with a pigfat car that performs poorly. It's called a mustang, but it's just another car.

Hol up. The mustang isnt some challenger or camaro. Theyve made one for every year since 1964.5.
It held onto pushrods and the same block for 30 years.
It had the same fucking size and designed rear end for even longer.

It changes to overhead cams, then dual, and keeps nearly the same displacement. And youre telling me after 53 years. Its just a stale mockery of itself?

Your dad cant have changed in his 53 years of living? Otherwise he's just a stale mockery of himself?
If thats the case. Why hasnt he just killed himself yet.
Better yet, why havent you? Youve already got shit opinions.

dogs are shit. cats rock

I would gladly punt a cat if I had the opportunity.

that's one ugly motherfucker

i would do the same 2 a dog

This

Fuck off

>fwd a shit
>v6 a shit
>four door a shit
>modern Toyota in general a shit
Whelp, solved that mystery

Mustang is a chick car m8.
It’s meant to look pretty and sound mean but it’s actually a slow piece of shit that gets stomped by everything

>2015 model
>no track packs

embarassing what GM cucks have to tell to themselves

Shouldnt you be at starbucks blogging about how evil capitalism is on your mac?

back to /pol/ neckbeard

So you’ve rebranded yourself as a Ford shill or something now?

Did I strike a nerve?

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

>modern muscle cars
>cool

FPBP

>Wow, the car that has a track handling package is slight faster on a track

An EcoBoost Mustang with a Cobb Stage 3, coilovers, and tires would be faster than the 1LE for the same price.

The new Camaro's handle really well, but if I was buying a car that slight improvement in handling isn't worth it for me over the terrible visibility and worse look. I'd buy the Mustang.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I'm CS and shit on lit majors just as much - boomers are still cancer trash

It's a douche car. And often a shit ton of power that an egotistical potentially overcompensating driver can't handle

Ya but tigers are still scared of dogs cuz in the end they're still cats

>HURR LOOK IM RIGHT IN THIS ONE METRIC THAT APPLIES TO ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NO ONE
>CATS R BETTER XDDDD

He didn't even use a tripcode you fucking retard.

Mustangs haven't handled like boats since at most 99, maybe even 94.

They were until millenials started replacing kids with dogs and got way too fucking serious about a pet.

>XDDDD

I think you mean

>:3

nice projection

>deletes all his previous posts
>comes back to the same thread and continues his pointless, inflammatory conjecture

>comparing a modded car to stock car
>faster
You don't say.

Also, by using that argument a 1LE with mods will lay waste to memeboosted Mustang. Camaro has left Mustang in the dust when it comes to performance. They used to be close but Chevy has pulled away.

Top of the line cars have faster acceleration, higher top speeds, and better laptimes than motorcycles. Or at least one of those. Some cars fall behind in the 0-60 department because they aren't geared to be dragsters, but are geared to pass bikes in every corner after the initial straight until they can't catch back up.

Of course

>the fastest motorcycle your money can buy
$15k new and then another $10k in suspension mods and basic tuning
>a car that can beat that motorcycle
$90k

>camry vs mustang
>sedan vs GT
wat nigga

fibbis bippis, only toxoplasmosis riddled nu-males disagree.

Bears belong into the caniformia "dog-like" family. Bears are by far the heaviest predators on land.

Yeah, that's what make them more evolutionary succesful. That's why dogs are most common and most favorite pets and cats are targets for poachers.

>animal-type WE WUZ
Seriously what the fuck.