/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more.

/sthg/ #864 - Mania Leaked Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsSonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13676980/r
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqAw9-4VFVuxlAT282xfuZF3dhluEQ1UR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doomsday is the final boss

Team Dark is the best thing about the Sonic franchise.

green hill zone
hole goes to chemical plant zone
chemical plant act 2 boss is a puyo reference
after chemical plant we get studiopolis
after studiopolis we get flying battery
the second act of flying batter has dope music and references to wing fortress
after flying battery we get marble press zone, a weird cross between marble garden and a japanese themed zone

Reminder that if you don't want spoilers but wanna discuss Sonic, you can go in the /sthg/ cytube.

team dark more like team fart

RIP

Let's go, Team Edgy

KEK

F

Anyone got a recording of Press Garden?

F for BTFO

"Sakura Synagogue" confirmed not real.

Thanks to the feedback of some very helpful anons in the last thread and giving it some more thought, I finally have a finalized drawing of the Sonic mild redesign. Hope you guys like it! Doing Eggman next atm
Feedback/comments are appreciated!

Hoo boy. Avoiding both here and the rest of the internet for the next 5 days when it comes to Mania spoilers is gonna be a challenge in itself. Most I just want is the music for Act 2 of Studiopolis. It sounded more fast paced.

Did anyone post the Chao Princess concept art from Yardley's Patreon?

And heres the other finished one I did first

Nope

Bump to keep the general alive even if I'm busy watching leaks

thanks for this

How do you feel about boss #2 being puyo puyo?

I never played Puyo Puyo

>All the people who didn't want spoilers left, so now the only people left in the general are posting and talking about spoilers

I'm not surprised at all but wow this'll be barren for a bit

knew about it since january ;)

We're getting to the end of Sonic X! We're just about to start episode 76 of 78

Come join us: cytu dot be/r/sthg

I think we can keep it alive, user, with or without spoilers!

It was already confirmed a fair amount of time ago that one of the bosses was Puyo Puyo (or Mean Bean Machine as was stated specifically.). Very stealthily, but confirmed regardless.

>This thread will be severely barren until August 17th

mania releases on the 15th

Yes but people will need time to play it and fully bask in the content of it.

But people are going to want a few days to finish it

Sonic games aren't THAT long.

>implying people wont have the game completed with all emeralds within 5 hours of its release

idk about yall but I'm real bad at binging games to completion, I tend to play for a few hours and then take like a week's break

at that point i wouldn't care about spoilers though

Yeah SOME people may, but I bet most people take more time and don't want to be spoiled by coming back here.

Neo Metal Sonic is cool.

YES, HYDROCITY

Remember to vote for what Sonic cartoon goes after X! strawpoll.me/13676980/r

i want metal sonic to step on me

>that miniboss

wait so are people currently watching a stream of someone playing it or?

STOP SPOILING YOURSELVES
BE PATIENT
YOU'LL HAVE MORE FUN WHEN THE GAME IS OUT
STOP IT
STOP IT RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I have a playlist with leaks from the stream. I might post it here, but I need to know whether or not I'll get mass reported.

Dont

Just post it, you will go down a legend, plus this guys stream is ass on my end so I kinda need it.

Please do

CAN'T WAKE UP

SONIC MANIA AND SONIC FORCES ARE CONNECTED. INFINITE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND GRABBED THE VILLAINS WE SAW IN THE FORCES TRAILER.

Alright, Cosmo's death is actually sad.

It's not much, but here. This is what I was able to get from the guys stream, albeit low quality in some places due to buffering. If you don't want to see the leaks, don't click. Mania leaks: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqAw9-4VFVuxlAT282xfuZF3dhluEQ1UR

Post Smug Blaze

no.

Just censor it, user. I'm still watching.

Also, tfw no vocals for the opening

Posting this real quick before I spot any Mania spoilers.

I figured COPE could be an acronym for some college. Hope you enjoy Spring Yard-Tan

That's cute, user. I dig it.

HOLY SHIT the opening was so good

Is it weird that i'm actually tearing up right now how the fuck doe the game even exist FUCK

why did Eggo even kidnap Cream's mom in Advance 2

what the hell would she have provided for him

Man, I'm probably gonna have to wait like a week or two until I can play it. It's gonna be tough leaving this place for such a long time.

Eggy's a milf man

why a week or two, user?

he wanted to rape her

Anyone got a link to see the opening, his stream was shit on my end and I couldn't see it.

Thanks for the fun Sonic X stream. I enjoyed most of it.

Even with furries around, Egghead's got top taste.

So, final thoughts on Sonic X?

doctor scubotnic

Until a proved safe pirate version comes around I guess. I also need to take a look at how to buy it. It makes me uncomfortable, I've never done it before.

Nice work, user.

please spoiler tag

>Missed the leak streams.

FUCK WHY AM I SITTING HERE PLAYING SONIC CD INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR THE NEW SHIT

Season 1 is good and funny. Season 2 is frustrating. Season 3 is mostly boring, but has a pretty emotional end.

Ending of S3 was emotional as fuck.
Low budget tanked the show tho.

Leakers are assholes.

Every scene without Chris was good.

Good job, user.

Should've just made the Sonic OVA a series

Now that the leaks are out I'm going to be hiding out for a while until the game drops. If any modelling bros need to hit me up in the meantime, I have a Discord handle you can use to share progress with. I've gotten myself set up with a spool of PLA in anticipation of getting a figurine for Bump printed as soon as the head and body are fully done.

You can find me under Queen of the Limes#4392 - see you on the other side, anons, and enjoy the game when it hits!

Thanks, bro. Take care.

I was playing Sonic & Knuckles, and man, Sandopolis Act 2 is as annoying as I remember.
Also, this game is gorgeous, it looks so good.
By the way, anyone knows if the comics adapted this zone at some point?

Th-there's gonna be a rerun in 30 minutes, r-right?

Doesn't seem like it, user.

I don't think so. It's a hang out for now because of the Mania leaks.

And with that, Sonic X has officially come to an end! It's been a ride watching this shit with y'all, but I'm not gonna act like I'm gonna miss the show either. Thanks to everyone who attended the streams these last two weeks & now, we move on to (possibly) Sonic SatAM this Saturday!

Yes. And another one tomorrow, maybe.

as a person who views leaks often, i say your fortitude is commendable.

godspeed.

Meant to say: Possibly yes. But if we don't do a replay tonight, we'll definitely do one at 9PM EST tomorrow.

Goodnight, /sthg/.

Not posting any links, but apparently the Opening Animation got leaked. Watch out to those who don't wanna be spoiled

I want to poke his belly.
Also, goodnight.

Night, user.

The Day /sthg/ Died.

I don't understand what happened. Did the game get released early, or did someone get it early and released the details? Can anyone go and buy and get the game right now?

Someone got it early, because Nintendo shipped out the Switch CE early

There doesn't seem to be much shitflinging going on. I wonder why.. maybe its because the people who do so are gone

From what I heard, I think what happened is that CE were delivered early for some people.

he wanna know what's like to fuck like a rabbit

Bump will save us.

I... I want to sleep with Sonic!