/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

archived edition

>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected, form your own opinion on every server we're discussing.

>Active:

WotLK

Gamer District - 7x weekdays 14x weekend
www.gamer-district.org
Alliance

Northcraft - Instant 68 x1
northcraft.org/
Alliance

Cata
Atlantiss 1x/3x
- Alliance

>Discord:
Join the official /wpsg/ discord, the primary hub for private server discussion:
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39

Tags:

wpsg,elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog,wow,mmo

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvTaJLRv1NI
youtube.com/watch?v=o8JwX6Rxju0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for tans elfs!

Friendly reminder for those who consider playing on Northcraft to join

No namefags, no clique, no loot council, just literally whos from wpsg enjoying the game with friendly, chill attitude.

/w anyone from guild for the invite

We are currently started to farm heroics, so if you want to know about state of the server - wisper anyone for info. Also, all proffs that are needed to do raids are maxed out.

If you want to join, start any class but priest, thanks.

Will I get bullied for being a total newfag?

>friendly, chill attitude.
No. Will explain and help with everything.

>criticize northcraft
>get your home connection ddosed

what a time to be alive!

only if you refuse to listen to advice, but then you deserve it

Anyone playing monsterwow or heroeswow?
I wanna get back but noone to play with :/

QUESTION

I'm leveling on a TBC server that has an insanely bad BOE drop rate so weapons are really hard to find, does weapon damg/dps effect feral druids much while leveling or are they purely stat sticks?

>2017
>not a single private server worth playing on
Ummm wowtards?????

stat sticks. I think certain weapons in tbc content specifically add feral attack power

Awesome, see I leveled an enhancement shaman because I wanted to be a hybrid class, but I couldn't for the life of me find weapons higher than 22, and I'm level 45 now...so I can barely kill mobs due to my low weapons, it sucks

Looks like I'm going feral druid.

I would recommend not playing on molten. greens not dropping is only one of the problems.

Playing on Warmane Outland TBC, the drop rates of greens are well below 1%, they say it's a bug but people say it's to combat botters, leveled all the way to 45 and saw only ONE green drop and it was a pattern.

>playing on paymane

You deserve every bit of suffering you are getting.

There are literally no other populated TBC servers.

Are there any other TBC servers out there? Every one outside of Warmane is either dead or not supported anymore and are laggy and broken messes, I get that Warmane has a shop and everything, but it's literally the only good TBC server.

I don't know if its a bug or to combat botters but what it seems to be is there is no world drop list. Mobs will drop their specific loot and nothing else.

>backtracing

Anyone playing on MOP servers? Is there any decently scripted high pop server? I just want to play non wotlk or tbc servers

Do we have a warmane outland guild? And is there much end game pve going on?

how does northcraft seem compared to the other popular wrath servers?

remedy wow release right around the corner

Redpill me on this

youtube.com/watch?v=LvTaJLRv1NI
i was joking honestly

I played enhancement shaman on a TBC server for a while, was a fucking nightmare

>Dodge
>Resist
>Miss
>Dodge
>Parry
>Resist

Took me 80% of my health and mana to kill a mob, I rerolled feral druid and just shredded (no pun intended) through mobs, leveled twice as fast and never looked back

It's because enhancement shaman is so insanely gear dependent and feral druid weapons are just stat sticks so you can literally use any weapon and be fine.

"no"

You have to have friends to have fun in this game.

tbc was the last time enh was fun, was turned into a shit melee caster spec afterwards, more on the caster side, not enough on the melee side. WF was king, and they tried to kill dual WF after that. You could even still play with a 2h in tbc.

>Oh my god no servers, maybe Ill just go ba...
>NOPE
>NOPE NOPE NOPE

Every time it even crosses my mind for half a second, I just think about how they destroyed talent trees etc and all the jewey things blizzard has done to the private server community, on top of the endless book length list of slaps in the face and spit in the mouth of the players. That was like 5 years of being abused by a company before finally giving up forever.

This just sucks. There is no option. Wow is dead. I guess Ill have to move on with my life and have children to spite the jew.

people shilling for other servers like GD say its terrible, people playing it like it

go see for yourself, have a good laugh

hint : it's garbage

yeah that sums it up pretty well

LOL holy shit the fucking North cucks are absolutely obliterated!
ANAL DEVASTATION LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THIS GENERAL!

Even the fucking finns Theater of dreams was not this much of a disastrous shitshow.
I never thought in a million fucking years the server would be this horrible. This is why i still come to this general to see garbage shitshows like this one. And to top it off the cucks are still trying to recruit people to join the server and give out their private info to the dev team to abuse!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOILOLOLOL
*Breaths in*
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Shaman was never fun

I'll be your friend user.

10th page. Play on Northcraft.

Page 10. Play on Gamer District wwu

what time does 14x start on gd?

Saturday

considering going back to GD, is the guild active? I have a shit geared prot pally on Alliance, all my good chars were on horde, can I habs the carry pls?

right now the guild is active. Planing to do naxrramas tomorrow

Obnoxious script kiddies can't take any criticism. Absolute typical behaviour of guilty pieces of shit.
Good thing their server is a complete failure.
Saving for counter-shill purposes.

>has an insanely bad BOE drop rate
Because you are playing on a server with tones of ""features"" that destroy quality of life (and are probably actually bugs).
In 2.4.3 TBC greens are supposed to be raining and blue BoE rather common.
Weapon damage has no impact outside stat.

i droped nc because of the perma lag with a really good ping. I can stand some bugs but not going to play all time with lag. The server was trash

>be me on GD in Tundra
>gets ganked by nigger rogue 3 level above
>he gets destroyed twice
Holy shit. Frost mage is absolutely broken. Deep Freeze is a delete button. What the fuck did Blizzard mean by this?

working as intended

t.ghostcrawler

>playing on GD

Redpill me on Gamer Diddy

Forgot to add, I already have a lvl 80 Hunter on Horde there

So, when are we rounding up the druid players and gassing them? Walking around at 8m unbuffed is comical.

basically we here levelling and getting pre-bis just come play bru first raid 16th

never raids

Wish it was cross-faction, couldn't feel less like leveling after playing the past couple months on PrimalWoW

yea im burned out to fuck but im still here levelling its a bore

What is this?

Its 14x weekends. Youll literally be 80 within hours, and theres cross faction item/gold mailing.

some very poorly mapped and bound DK abilities

>5 button rotation
>1-5
>bound poorly

Wrath babies.................

>playing on progressed fun server

what server to roll on tauri? evermoon's auction house is kind of dead but there is no magyar headache

>northshit
>not doa
bahahahahahaha

>not using q e r t f g
>calling others wrathbabbies

gb2 leejun.

Missed Opportunity: The Server

Play on GD or else.

Down.

>posting off-peak populations

haha good one bro! XD

Off peak is in the middle of the night, this is very close to peak times already, it's getting smaller day by day, which is undebatable.

It has been struggling to hit 1.2 in peak for three days already

REEEEEEEEEEEEE NORTHCRAFT IS DOWN

wwubreh

This is a blatant lie. I've been monitoring population for last 3 days and it was stable 1250+- at peak. Fuck off, Oleg.

see how the numbers are this weekend, that's ultimately the best metric

Northcraft has been taken down following the latest drama.

rip

>latest drama
tranny drama on elyg isn't some sort of global panic user-kun

I'm talking about the Server Admin writing malicious code into the website to steal IP information

>right before EU peak when plenty of Americans have woken up
>off peak
Damage control

>nc is actually a honeypot
You can not make this up

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/6sv4zi/psa_server_admin_using_malicious_links_to?sort=confidence

I think it's time we all moved to a real game like Warhammer online

No.

northcraft actually down due to scriptkiddies being mad
surprise

>youtube.com/watch?v=o8JwX6Rxju0

GET HYPED

>custom content

Nice reddit OP.
>hurr durr dks so braindead amrita? XD i play rogue btw

Dps DKs have very complex priority based playstyles while having to manage 2 different resource types and having no movement to simplify raid mechanics. Only retards who play rogue mage or hunter seriously think they're easy to play specs. L2p

rogue, unfortunately, is braindead in wrath pve. same with mage and frost dk. hunter is probably more complex than ud dk.

Nice meme. This is blood dk dps opener+rotation from elitist jerks.

this image was made in season 5 and referenced pvp, long before you started playing this game

>the best dps comes from the easiest classes
>play the cuck classes and shitpost to feel better

only a dumb faggot would do this, arcanebros ww@

>wotlk rotations

They're all garbage, who cares. PvE wasn't hard back then so what does it matter.

but its hard now, right drone?

>dude makes a post
>people reply
>hurr durr who cares

Are you autistic?

>implying pve is now hard

serious question, are you? It is a matter of "who cares" because they're ALL easy. All wotlk pve rotations are 3-4 buttons. There is no point saying which was easier because they're all arcane mage tier

I play my fury warrior with 1 macro

I didn't make the OP though you retard?

Greetings community,

First things first the server back online however we've lost a bunch of accounts that we're made over the past couple days in the process. This has to do with a corruption that happened today. Our automatic back-up system wasn't up and running yet which we've resolved now.

ALL CHARACTERS STILL EXIST. None of your progress is wiped.
IF YOU LOST YOUR ACCOUNT and therefor lost your character seek contact with a Admin or Head of a staff and we'll ensure you get your characters back.

We're still learning from our mistakes and are improving our systems daily. We're glad to say all progress is still secure and wasn't lost for anyone.

Second, Bin4ry.

With the happening around our ex-staff member Bin4ry we'd like to mention that we had no idea that Bin4ry used our website to gather information from certain so called 'Reddit trolls'.

We don't agree on what Bin4ry did and he's no longer part of the team and doesn't have access to any crucial data any longer.

We do want to say that we just like all other websites on planet earth get your IP address whenever you open up their website. This however isn't causing harm to you in any way. our computer or what ever the concerns might be aren't in any danger.

We're looking forward to having you around on Northcraft, enjoy!(edited)

Everything up to Legion(never played it, can't tell) had 3-4 buttons rotation, what's your point? Might as well stop discussing things or even playing, you sperg.

>First things first the server back online
Well, that's a lie, I can't log in.

>all wotlk pve rotations are 3-4 buttons
feral, lock, enhance. Hell even marks hunter has 5.