This truck was involved in a single vehicle crash and received some front end damage. Gotten quotes on repairing...

This truck was involved in a single vehicle crash and received some front end damage. Gotten quotes on repairing, around $2,500. Money isn’t a problem, I want it looking brand new. Not planning on using insurance, will pay out of pocket. My question is - what is the best way to ensure that title status or maintenance reports do not change/go reported?

The best way to ensure title status doesn't change..

Hmm..

Don't rear end people, retard.

>I'm an uninsured driver and I want no paper trail my vehicle was damaged from an accident I likely caused

If you faggots are just going to talk shit, spare me the time. No one was rear ended. There is insurance on the vehicle. We own a small business that resells vehicles. This is a personal car.

Do all the work yourself, pay cash for everything, and swap the vin numbers on the replacement hood + any other parts with them that can't be fixed.

>We own a small business that resells vehicles.
[doubt]
If you can't figure this shit out on your own you shouldn't be involved in a business like that in the first place.

Yeah I believe you bro, you're totally doing nothing shady avoiding insurance and trying to cover up the title and maintenance history.

as long as they dont total it its fine, if they do you can not claim it? seems like a call to your insurance broker is in order...

You're a fucking faggot

Jelly fags, help me fuck and bypass insurance. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Wear a ski mask to PickNPull.

Eat shit and die nigger.

You fags should be on /lgbt/, not Veeky Forums

Best suggestion so far

Okay.

You're the reason it takes me numerous hours to inspect used vehicles doubtful the owner is telling the truth.

Regardless, getting it back to a brand new state isn't going to happen in your backyard unless you're extremely dedicated. Getting both fenders to have matching gaps top to bottom isn't as easy as it sounds, unfortunately.

Find a small privately owned body shop and tell them what you'd like. Or find a Craiglist mechanic and tell him.

Good luck, you'll need it.

>what is the best way that I can mask accident history so I can fuck someone over when they buy my pile of shit

kill yourself

>old Toyota body parts

good luck user, you're going to get jewed hard

That's more than $2500 worth of work and repairs don't get reported unless it's an insurance claim.

>we run a small scam that sells lemons
ftfy, nigger.

Fuck you nigger quit trying to polish your turd to sell on craigslist. Its niggers like you that make car buying a pain in the ass.

This guy is right. $2500 isn't going to begin to cover the parts on that. I smacked a deer with my Five Hundred and needed a bumper cover, headlight, and grille. That was $1700, and you had to be within 20 ft to even notice it. That's an easy $7k repair right there.

This. Neck yourself asshole.

>Gotten quotes on repairing, around $2,500
>We own a small business that resells vehicles

then you should know that $2500 is not going to fix that bent as fuck frame you fucking tool

Daily reminder Veeky Forums is full of faggots.
Price out every part that needs replacing. If you can, pull out the front end with a winch. Or a rope tied to a tree and back up slowly.

This shit works. I had a 89 thunderbird that got ran over by a lifted truck. I replaced everything on it for $600 and pocketed the 4500 insurance gave me. All it cost was a rebuilt title.
Sold it to a nigger for 1500. He street races it now.

>This shit works. I had a 89 thunderbird
>I replaced everything on it for $600 and pocketed
>Sold it to a nigger for 1500. He street races it now.
You're the only faggot I see in this thread

The front fender, door, cab, front of bed was $2700 estimate on this 15 years ago. I pocketed the money and kept driving it. I want to know where the shop that will fix OPs pretzel for $2500 is.

>I had a 89 thunderbird
your seriously trying to say that a steel car like that is the same as a plastic shit car like OP? try to pull out that bumper, you will pull the car in half

>crumple zones are goo....

>resells vehicles
>wants to ass fuck someone into buying a fucking wrecked truck

i will find you and i will rape ur anal passage with a fucking dragon dildo u cunt

tell me im pretty

Parts of that thunderbird were plastic. Dont lie to yourself. 89 Ford are built as bad as any other car today.
I had to replace everything from the front grill all the way to the alternator pulley. That got smooshed.

This shit isnt hard and if op isnt a fag and likes to goto local junkyards and flirt with the 40 year old ladies working the register.
He can get this thing fixed and outta his way.
I however would NEVER lie about the cars possible fault of integrity.

That thunderbird does 7.4 passes now on the 1/8th. I dont think he gives a fuck. The front is probably fucked from him pulling wheel anyway.

I'm also guessing that damage >$1k is illegal not to report where you are. Most places have that a consumer protection law.