imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Went out of business

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYtHWyrVm30
strawpoll.me/13680303/r
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/unusacies-battle-rods-mod-use-special-fishing-rods-as-weapons.59998/
github.com/JPANv2/UnuBattleRods/wiki
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/.60369/
mediafire.com/file/95afq453vnag857/TerrariaOverhaul_1.1.zip
javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/TerrariaOverhaul.tmod
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

How the fuck do I install mods again?
I have the tModLoader but it doesn't seem to do anything.

EDDA

What?

Any lads have pics saved of entrances to underground bases? Something like just holes going into the ground or hillside entrances stuff like that.

Could be any type of base, a modern-looking metal one like our last OP or something older with stone slabs or bricks. Just looking for ideas on how to begin with mine.

Pic sorta related, haven't seen any non-modern underground builds though.

Always seemed odd to me that the paladin is a dungeon enemy. Is he supposed to be undead like everything else, or was he just DEUS VULTing in the dungeon and doesn't discern you from the skeletons?

Did you follow the instructions and overwrite the original Terraria.exe in your install folder?

well you do keep waking horrors that were locked away

He's undead too. Remember that there are three factions of skeletons in the dungeon. The Necros/spellcasters, the Commandos and the Mercenaries.

Diablochan how goes the mod?

POST STORAGE ROOMS

All I'll ever need

I keep forgetting to ask, what even are those and where can I get them?

Have any mods let you equip different versions of the thing your character uses to climb ropes?

Magic storage mod with tmodloader

what
said

Pic related with just 8 storage units and moonlord upgrades. I imagine the capacity can get pretty crazy as you keep upgrading/adding on.

i've always liked the post-plantera dungeon enemies; the way that they were factionalized and had different territories made the dungeon feel more alive than any of the other areas in the game

What is the most interesting world gen you've had?

I found this. I did not change anything about it. They just want to be left alone, guard the spirits, and make ashmen. Leave them be.

oh boy now the corruption can rape both of my unique biomes at the same time

Screenshot of something I made, the teleporter is shadow painted, but capture doesn't like that for some reason.

at least ice can recover, jungle is fucked once its corrupted

Wish I was better at interior design it's a pain trying to figure out what to clutter the insides with. Nowhere near as easy as just playing around with dirt and grass.

teach me your ways, great and mysterious exterior designer

Tedit autists go back to MSPaint with your shit builds

What's that interior wall?

I wanted a pretty looking game to play similar to maplestory with the same aesthetics but couldn't find one. Was gonna make this a normal playthrough but just went to building stuff instead with pic related as sort of the jump off point. Afterwards you just imagine what you'd like to see and hope your build ends up what you pictured in your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=XYtHWyrVm30

Didn't use tedit but I started leeching building materials off of my main character's world to get some extra variety in there

Always save pics of builds you like and steal ideas for your own bases user. Ebonwood painted brown and normal wood wall without paint to make a checkered looking thing in that pic. Actuators for those clean vertical columns on mahogany wood.

anyone wanna help me kill expert moonlord?
it's the first time i've actually had the will to play this far and i don't want to cheese it
plus, i want to actually finish off this character before moving on to another world and starting to build stuff

hump the nurse

Is WeaponsOut any good? I want to punch shit. Also how well is it compatible with mods like Thorium?

as a buildfag, pls die build-bulli

>Dryad doesn't give a single fuck

>make a new world
>watch as it progresses with WorldGenPreviewer
>see a nice, flat snowy biome right to the left of spawn
>fuck yes, I'm going to build some shit there
>after a few seconds two crimson biomes get splattered on top of it
T-Thanks

>plan to kill plantera is to just build an arena tall enough that daedalus stormbow will work and spam holy arrows

I am going to fuck this up so bad

i usually use a makeshift arena by having a path that circles around some terrain or a house so i usually have 2 directions to run in since plantera spends most of the time behind a dirt wall

the megashark barrel looks like it has a tongue

>grind the solar eclipse until you get a Sunflare Guitar
>make a closed box arena to fight Plantera in
>use guitar
>HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

Is Bard the most fun class ever made?
strawpoll.me/13680303/r

Nope, combat fisherman is.

What that is tho

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/unusacies-battle-rods-mod-use-special-fishing-rods-as-weapons.59998/

github.com/JPANv2/UnuBattleRods/wiki

daedalus stormbow really is quite broken

I didn't even bother properly gearing up or putting platforms in the arena

>needing more than a handful of chests
Just discard what you don't need, you kleptomaniacs.

Have you just started playing this game? Because it sounds like you aren't to the completionism stage yet.

He shouldn't have more than two eyes+one mouth tbqh

Artistic license. He's the wall of flesh after all, not the pillar of flesh.

whats this based of?

This is fun.
>drops the scissors on the second try
I guess the knife overrides NPC drops or something then.

What's the easiest way to farm for biome keys?

use an inventory editor

I haven't bothered with mods for Terraria before. What do you recommend? Looking for more content in general, more unique biomes and stuff to do underground, quality of life stuff, etc.

Thorium
Imksushi
Fargo's
Magic Storage
Battle Rods
Spirit

avoid Tremor or Calamity

WHERE

THE

FUCK

IS

IT

The Party Girl's hid it. I bet you can't find it!

>white space
How did I fuck that up?

Awesome! Thanks a bunch.

GODDAMNIT TRAVELING MERCHANT JUST BRING ME MY FUCKING DYNASTY WOOD

>Added Amber Butterfly, Amethyst Butterfly, Ancientwing Butterfly, Blinkroot Butterfly, Bloodied Butterfly, Blue Dungeon Butterfly, Bone Butterfly,Bordered Butterfly, Chlorophyte Butterfly, Corrupt Butterfly, Crimson Butterfly, Deathweed Butterfly, Diamond Butterfly, Ectoplasmic Butterfly, Emerald Butterfly, Energywing Butterfly, Frozen Butterfly, Fushia Butterfly, Green Dungeon Butterfly, Hallowed Butterfly, Hellwing Butterfly, Jungle Spore Butterfly, Life Crystal Butterfly, Life Fruit Butterfly, Luminite Butterfly, Meteor Butterfly, Moonglow Butterfly, Mushroom Butterfly, Obsidian Butterfly, Pink Dungeon Butterfly, Ruby Butterfly, Sapphire Butterfly, Shiverthorn Butterfly, Shroomite Butterfly, Swallowtail Butterfly, Sweetwing Butterfly, Temple Butterfly, Topaz Butterfly, Zerene Butterfly
jesus fuck

1.1:
@everyone
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/.60369/
Overhauled throwables, chainsaws and explosives, added stomping, big pacing changes, even better gore, compatibility tools and a lot of minor improvements and important bug fixes.
Mediafire download: mediafire.com/file/95afq453vnag857/TerrariaOverhaul_1.1.zip
Web download from ModBrowser: javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/TerrariaOverhaul.tmod
Also already available on the mod browser.

Changes:
- CHAINSAWSSSSSSSS!
- Added some new "hooks" for modders via reflection. Add TerrariaOverhaul as a weakreference and do all tagging and other stuff in OverhaulInit methods in any of your mod entities (ModItem/ModProjectile/etc).
- Throwables (including shadowflame knifes and similiar), boomerangs & explosives are now OVERHAULED.
- You can delay throwing of grenades, bombs, dynamite and other explosives. MORE GRENADEJUMPS!
- Swinging axes & pickaxes and swords (light attack) no longer slows you down (Unless you're going backwards).
- Broadsword power slash charging slows you down less.
- You can now dodgeroll when charging a power attack with a sword. That obviously cancels it.
- Dodgerolls no longer slow you down after they're finished. It's was actually a bug.
- Bow charging no longer slows you down, charge speed was increased, damage too. They're also just a bit easier to use because of input bug fixes.
- You can now stomp enemy npcs by falling on them. Spiked shoes double the damage.
- Grenades no longer explode on enemy contact, but deal 2 times more damage.
- Heavily increased shotgun damage.
- New player knockback code, disabled knockback from projectiles.
- Super shotgun damage increased from 14x32 to 16x32. Increased player knockback, added heavier screenshake.
- Wilhelm.
- Better blood particles, which look amazing in water. You thought i couldn't enhance it further?
- Dodgerolls now lower fall damage.

Fixes:
- Fixed falling through blocks in multiplayer when joining or going too fast. You'll be frozen in place until all tiles are loaded.
- Finally fixed wall of flesh not dropping loot in multiplayer.
- Lava no longer instakills you.
- Fixed modded swords not shooting projectiles properly.
- Fixed modded trees not dropping proper loot.
- Fixed modded trees not being rendered correctly.
- Fixed special modded crossbows/repeaters not working correctly.
- Fixed modded ammo not being used.
- You no longer get wet status when in lava or honey.
- Fixed underground deserts bleeding.
- Fixed bows sometimes shooting twice when they're not supposed to (Modifiers were causing this).
- Glass walls no longer burn.
- Fixed being able to use axes and pickaxes while performing a dodgeroll.
- Mod's logo is now unloaded properly.

Overhaul mod server WHEN

stop shilling this awful mod.

>All those butterflies and those weapons and stuff
Just what in the fuck are the Thorium devs doing?

Make me fagget

Every complaint I've heard about this mod has been fixed desu

>Durability
Can be toggled
>Fire
Can be toggled
>Crashing
Fixed
>Melee
Buffed
>Bows
Buffed

I could go on

How much are you getting paid, user?

I'm soley motivated by my dream to play this mod on a server with Veeky Forums user, replaying thorium every week even with quirks and shit is getting stale fast. Quit being a stubborn shit and at least look at the updates or play it before callig it shit.

Why are you such a hater user?

Sounds pretty good, might give it a try next run

>people aren't allowed to like things anymore unless they're being paid
What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums? It wasn't this bad before /pol/ got popular.

Gee, these are some REAL defensive replies to the shilling accusations. I wonder who could be behind it...

are there mod items that make you immune to frozen and petrified?
fuck ice enemies and petrifying ones

The hand warmer and pocket mirror are vanilla items.

>kill Merchant
>he drops the fucking mining shirt and pants
Well shit. I have no idea which mod did that but thank you so much.
>later notice that the Clothier also sells them
FUCK
At least I didn't start making an undead miner farm yet
also thanks captcha

Where did the overhaul mod touch you user

I think Fargo's added the Merchant dropping the miner stuff thing

The jungle ceases to exist on the left past that point

here's hoping its on the right side

why the fuck did i choose a large world

Instead of shitposting would you mind telling us what is, oh so god damn, wrong with that mod?

>you can take a Painter vending machine to a crimson biome and buy the crimson painting that way
Fucking neat

Gay Serb resetting at 1PM EDT
you guys ready for a new playthrought?

ill be there

Not shit server when?

Make it overhaul mod

O V E R H A U L
V
E
R
H
A
U
L

Overhaul is fucking shit, stop shilling it you cunt.

>Overhaul fags
your mod is shit, it might looks good at early-game
but it falls flat later on when the game becomes a dps race, the moment you kill WoF all the magic of overhaul is gone

>I looked at it at release and have not seen the updated mod

And not to mention it will crash every five seconds on a server, especially in combination with other mods.
Overhaul is fucking shit and would have been 200% better as a series of individual mods instead of one huge clusterfuck of shit with a config file attached.

>What are updates

Make it overhaul with fire and durability turned off

>[insert irrelevant fucking statement here]
Calamity got an update that made everything post-Moonlord suck shit, that means it's the greatest thing ever! Tremor got an update, too, you should go try it out because it's automatically better!
Overhaul fags are the fucking worst.

>Being this assblasted
did you forget to take your pills user?