totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Frzaasghhrw
youtube.com/watch?v=SpIoPQHYhrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Throgg, I'm already a monster...

On the bright side: No W2 model will look at bad as this

They look cool, you are just a fag

I like them and their back armor

Plunder Halls and whatever the population growth thingy is. You only need two recruitment provinces to unlock everything anyway.

Anyone have the stats/screens of the god rewards?

On the other hand: No W2 unit will look as S W A G as this

>they're actually, unironically reflective
A+.

>Siggy doesnt start with his mirror fuccbois

I like the Fimir.

I swear there was a cartoon or animation or something from the 80s with hunchbacked, beaked monsters but I can't quite recall the name of it.

Rolling!

I know right, hes already weak as fuck why not give him them

And they are not that fantastic anyway.

Sad to say that even the Skink trap boy won't be as fabulous as the Mirror Guard.

I love these guys

Okay for real, now.

Notwithstanding drama and shitposting, is SFO a good mod?

Ha.

The Dark Crystal?

Only if you are a fucking cheater who need more help against the dumb AI

The mirror guard are supposed to be the most aesthetically focused unit in the game

So honestly its 10/10 job CA did on them to actually make them the best looking unit.

Now mommy has to change me.

Yep! That's it.

put the fucking skaven reveal in the bag and no one gets hurt

I bought the dlc just for these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=Frzaasghhrw

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladys of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

Could you elaborate?

Rolling

Can you imagine what modders will do when they take apart their model design?

Nth for new giant.

I want to rub Morath's womb with my penis!

Kek

Give them spears and name them Mirrormydons.

pls give me someone good

Couldn't CA implement fire attack stopping regeneration really easily instead of the shitty system they have now?

It seems like they're able to add fuckloads of parameters to spells like "can only target lord/hero" or "active if: no enemies in range"

Couldn't they make flaming attacks an imbue that lasts a few seconds and make regeneration "active if: no flaming imbue on target"?

5 fucking LL's

Fuck these mammoths are fun

Skaven? What it's a skaven?

I'm a new player and I don't really know how to play but I think I should be able to win this fight right?

ay begorrah!

Added to the book.

never played as the pointy ears so I guess it's time to play them,even if I don't like them.

Click that second guy you are fighting, there is another army, the settlement garrison.

Well I'm a veteran player and I can say you probably can't

Motherfucker ran from the far west of Norsca to here. It's time for troll rape.

Lmao

>space marine 2 never ever

Patching up now, can anyone confirm if Norsca still don't have any settlement battles?

youtube.com/watch?v=SpIoPQHYhrw

I migrated to Badlands, I have no idea where my challengers are

I think those are the same thing.

Does anyone know the details of the crow god plague (does it cause attrition or just debuffs)? can't seem to find a write up anywhere yet

CHEATER

They don't build walls. So they don't get settlement battles. What did you expect, some igloos?

i mean, thatd be cool

They do not
That's misleading, they have a garrison tree like everyone else. Stronger, really.
Theirs just doesn't add walls.

Give me the lowdown scoop. How's Norsca as a faction?

god that looks atrocious
>those hammers
what were they thinking

When the other 3 Chaos gods throw their bitch-fit, do you get jumped by stacks back in Norsca or the enemy beelines for your hero?

How would one balance giving the chaos factions access to units from each other?
In previous versions of the tabletop you could mix them together, albeit with some restrictions.

I want crazy Realms of Chaos madness. And frankly some of the units should be allowed in other armies anyway (the Kurgan have War Mammoths too, Norsca has some Chaos Warriors etc.)

kek, you gotta play vlad now user

>click on Bright Wizard
>"BRIGHT IS RIGHT!"

What did CA mean by this?

VALKIA WHEN

solid 8/10

Genuinely one of the best unit rosters in the game.

>Swords of Chaos have two different capes clipping through each other

What did CA mean by this?

Wait what's wrong with them?

a settlement battle doesn't need walls dipshit

You'd think if someone was attacking them they'd put some stakes up or something.

It's not like they're absolute retards.

Also why do Fimir warriors have maracas?

does anyone know if GCCM works with the update

SUMMON

they're just shitty looking

you know, >opinions

So this is what Plague actually does for those of you wondering.
It doesn't act like diseases did in Attila.

It does, I'm using it. Norscan maps are, like the mod itself really, a mixed bag though.

does it damage garrisons/armies? Still trying to decide whether I want to go serpent or crow

35 turns into a Wulfrik campaign and I'm already thinking I wanna play Throgg, after which I'll realize I actually wanna play wulfrik, after which I'll realize I wanna play Throgg

How long does it last?

It'd be nice if there was a proper plague mechanic that could be manipulated by Nurgle and Clan Pestilens forces.

yeah, the norsca maps are shit. worth using when you go south though.

Keep your save file. Continue with whoever you feel like for however long.

I think only if they aren't actually in the city, as retarded as that is. Tooltip says it does but they clearly aren't, and I haven't been able to observe armies just hanging out in infested provinces outside cities. I have seen some that have the red attrition aura for chaos, and a green one, which I assume is the plague.
No idea, I keep getting events about it spreading, which I assume means it is is in a new province. It did last in my own cities for a long time, though. Maybe 10-20 turns? I think you are supposed to be following it around, I got fucked over because I'm running in circles in the Badlands.

I beat Throgg a ton in battle and then wiped him out. a few turns later it let me know that I could recruit him

So if you max out dedication to a single god and you have bonuses from the other gods, do you lose those bonuses from the lockout? About the max favor with the Eagle.

alright

What makes the roster so good?

not sure but post deets/ pics of the lord of change you get pls.

If he's just a Sathoereal copy i'll wince.

I don't know if I can continue at this point. There are just too many large areas of chaos corruption. Unless I can slowly just start getting it to fade away by standing around with my heroes or something.

Yeah but I'm doing some mild RPing and have my campaigns planned out (eagle and revolt against chaos with Wulfrik, part of Chaos and crow w Throgg)

Is someone who worships sigmar called a Sigmarite?

If I have to write down my religion on a form, should I put Sigmar or Sigmarite?

thank you for posting this user

>never played as alberic
>doesn't start with blessing of the lady
We warned you about Manann bro.

He's not, he's got different textures, someone posted screens.

He's a blue Sathoereal copy

Just park a stack in encampment in the affected areas and it'll drop. Or use a hero standing around. Or use a specific hero that some factions have to lower it even faster.

Oh wow, different textures, truly excellent

Not my screen, have no idea what his stats are like.

Diverse mix of units, anti armour, anti large, fast cav, 2 great LL's, Ice trolls are amazing with Throgg, You can go mostly human or mostly monster and it works. Any army with high armour units like Dwarf armies get destroyed.

The only faction I can think of that could beat them would probably be WE or a cav heavy Empire player. The biggest weakness they have is that they have no anti heavy cav units, just chariots. They have spearmen, but they could be killed with a well timed flank. Frostbitten on cav then a surround would work I guess

wish you could lock control groups together instead of only being able to lock 1 control group

What is the Warhammer race most akin to persians? I want to play as fantasy sassanids

Holy shit I can't fucking stop Chaos
They've been detecting every clever little 80% ambush I set up and are roaming around in a giant stack of 10 with their norsefag cousins

The four army limit in a battle doesn't mean shit when there's 6 more armies waiting to rape the broken city when the first four fucking thousand guys are repulsed