What is the most professional-looking used car for $5,000?

What is the most professional-looking used car for $5,000?

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2006-lincoln-town-car/6458283979.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Late model Towncar.

Anything relatively new that's been looked after.

Rat faced sloped dome jew fuck
Town car.

5k civic

any bimmer

Lexus IS300

Honda accord

What profession?

lexus ls,
saab 9-5,
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggg

2015 Chrysler 200

Drink bleach.

Liberty/Legacy Gen 4 or 5.

Need more info of what you are trying to do?? Pick up girls? Impress clients? In what profession? Sales? Legal? Trying to get a job?

Im so glad I dont give a fuck what people think based on what i drive. When gas was expensive i commuted in a rusty old tercel. Parked right next to my coworkers/bosses in their lexasses, acuras, infinitis, and german bullshit

Lexus IS200

Correct manufacturer, correct time period - incorrect vehicle.

some kind of weird dodge stratus

Town car like others have said, otherwise probably some relatively older Mercedes if you're in the US.

>ew, who is that retard showing up in a square 90s shitbox, how unproffesional
gotta be at least 2000+

I get the sentiment, but you still had to spend time in that old rusty Tercel on a daily basis, sounds shitty

this guy has a good idea with the 9-5

cadillac cts

OP isn't giving details, professionalism depends on your profession lol

Agreeing with the Town Car, but it's only professional for limo services(for $5k), that's about it.

>tfw missed out on huge cash gains when you could drive a town car for uber premium and make $30/hr

philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2006-lincoln-town-car/6458283979.html

Old Lexus LS or W140/W126 Merc S-Class.

2000 Lexus LS430
German and Swedish wagons

hooker

some kind of older lexus

>saab
>jaguar
He wants the car to cost $5k, not his repair bill

Town Car
old Jags
old Lexus'

ezpz

Jaguars sure, but Saab's are reliable as fuck my dude.
I've exclusively owned saabs the past 10 years and they're some of the most reliable cars I've ever owned

TIMING
CHAIN
GUIDES

Normies can't tell the difference between Audi generations, especially big Audis.

IDK about the states, but you could probably get an A6 or A8 for that budget here.

The only issue is the Audi maintenance

Driving something that old makes you look poor whether it's a Merc or not.

E38, Lincoln LS, jaguar s type, camcord/passlander (nerds of all professional levels drive those things).

Acura TL in black. If you can find one with good paint interior and exterior look absolutely amazing despite being 15 years old.

>tfw missed out on huge cash gains when you could drive a town car for uber premium and make $30/hr
I couldn't even use my 2003 towncar for uber, despite being in excellent condition I was told I needed a newer model year car.

Motherfuckers my car has leather heated seats, room for a mini cooler for snacks and drinks, and you're telling me because I don't drive a 2007 camry I can't be an uber driver? Fucking joke.

Yeah probably an older A4 or an Infinity J35 or something like that. Only car guys can tell the diff btw a newer Audi sedan and a 2005 one.

For cheap luxury, dark horse is the Mark 8.

Most people will recommend a euro car, which is fine, but don't overlook domestic competitors which are usually less expensive to maintain. Chrysler 300's are that cheap now but those are for poorfag tryhards. Also consider:

Buick Riveria
Cadillac CTS

Volvo S80

Can second the CTS. You can find a cosmetic-flaw-only one for 5 grand with less than 100k miles. Mine has some scratches on the driver's side and a dent in the trunk, but a can of touch up paint and a plunger will remedy that

>be
>Want to drive my 06 CTS for Uber Select
>nope two years too old
>motherfucker this thing has leather seats, heated for passenger, amazing CC and a custom radio, and the last model year for my gen is 07 the fuck you mean i have to stay in UberX

bmw 328i with 100k miles

A Town Car is going to be the most logical choice. If not then buy a retired P71 Crown Victoria for $2500, spend $1000 on the paint job and extra for rims.

Thats an S60 you blind person, but good choice

Hows abstinence suiting you?

Or just get a civilian towncar. P71s are literally professional, but we need something that just looks. "Refined." A top trim panther is that.

It actually is kind of a shame civilian crown vics get no love. Theyre even more reliable than fleet and always old owned.

This, IS300, apart from the tail lights, can pass as a modern car. Anyone with half a brain can look at an LS400 and immediately tell it didn't come out in the last few years

No. The only time I get a W126 in my shop is when they're owned by people who have money to burn and they're always either immaculate or on their way to being as such. They're not cheap cars to own.
If you want to look look a poorfag in a top-of-the-line Mercedes you get an '80s R107.

>the official vehicle of driving of driving 5 under in the left lane and parking in the handicap spot at Denny’s

Bro, everyone things a towncar is slow as has to pass it. I could be doing 60 in a 45 and suddenly everyone behind me is passing me just because it's a towncar.

im sorry

>official vehicle
hi regular fur reviews

A B6 A4. If you can find an A6 with quattro and all the good options for 5k, get that, but an A4 quattro with pretty much all the good options are going to run around 5k.

Any 90s-05 Merc really.

Image is an interesting psychological thing. For example if i were hiring a contractor i would be a little hesitant if he rolled up in a 2018 top model pickup. Would feel like he is going to gouge me. I would feel more comfortable if he had a couple year old work model truck with some dents and "work scars".

True but it isnt rusty from the drivers seat. I put a radio with an aux input and decent speakers so it was more enjoyable to drive

these are S H I T

Go away, Brian

How so? Liking mine so far.

>it literally rained 2 hours ago
Enjoy the snow northern brother, looks like we're passing this year

H Y P E R B O R I A N

Stop falling for the semitic-memes bror.

Lexus for sure. Get a really clean GS if you can, ES if not, LS if you want to seem a bit quirky. With the LS you're going to have to go with an even older model and you'll probably have to talk a lot about how much you love the LS and how it put Lexus on the map and how that pertains to the approach you take to your work and your business etc...

*borean

I don't get it, what are you onto?

Yes but have fun with repair bills, had a 2001 and did most of the work myself until the tranny went out, beautiful car, awesome to drive, but over engineered and hard to work on/pricey.

Pretty well, although I have had sex in the last 6 months.

Once I learned she only wanted to be friends with benefits though I stopped talking to her.
I'd rather be single than fuck around with someone I'm not in a relationship with.

>I'd rather be single than fuck around with someone I'm not in a relationship with.

You should end it

>drove saabs for a decade
>fucked once a decade
>probably still in 20's and failin this hard with women
>telling a fwb to fuck off

Seriously just end it

>2015 Chrysler 200
lowest I see on autotrader are $8-9K

kek

go lease a Chevy cruz, malibu or Equinox and pay it off in full at signing.

$1500 down $150/month * 24 = $5,000

Motorbike