>he bought made up money created by a 23 year old kid
>he fell for the ethereum meme

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

infoq.com/news/2017/03/Enterprise-Ethereum-Vision
youtube.com/watch?v=byEboL404iI
massey.ac.nz/~rmclachl/overthehill.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying Romero, Hall and the two Carmacks were any older when they created 3D gaming industry literally from nothing
>implying the guy hadn't earned his stripes already
>implying he couldnt cash out at any time now that he's a millionaire, but instead he's working deep in the trenches

stay poor

name one functional dapp

>implying he couldnt cash out at any time

He already did the filthy pre-mining scum

Its the risk you take, you wont make any money when something is already established

I decided it's worth having a little skin in, same as I did with btc years ago, not sure what you find funny?

>Creating a technology that has actual mass market appeal and has nothing to do with buying drugs online is somehow comparable

I was around eth from the presale to when the DAO for hacked

I haven't been following it since, why is it gaining value?
Is it because coinbase sells eth, news stories, or shilling
or is it because there is actual development going on?

infoq.com/news/2017/03/Enterprise-Ethereum-Vision

>The alliance includes large established organizations like Microsoft, J.P. Morgan, Intel, Thomson Reuters and blockchain startups like BlockApps, String Labs and ConsenSys.

There are some pretty big names in that list.

interesting thanks for the link

Why doesn't he invest in skin care products? It's painful to look at him.

Where can i get an ETH t-shirt?

What do you mean? He looks completely normal

This kid will rival bill gates in terms of wealth

And he will make all of us with ethcoins millionaires

My first million will be spent on a gender reassignment surgery for my wife's son

Thats what normal looks to you? Get out of your basement

Incorrect, have u not seen that Matrix "Buy the dip" meme?

The ethereum name system.

Digixdao

there are also many gambling dapps

There are also lots of smart contracts for example the contracts that handle most of the ico's these days of which 85% are built using a provable eth smart contract.

>not having doubled your money after the very easily readable NWO ETH alliance by going long
>literal sour grapes

cope harder nocoiners

Just started mining eth like 7 hours ago. I see that ETC is more profitable on the calculator, but I want to get my foot in the door with Coinsbank and Eth. Are there any vendors that will take ETC, or will i have to convert to btc?

etc is more "profitable" to mine because nobody mines it anymore so youre more likely to get ETC bc ETH is going to the moon atm

Could you elaborate please?

>This kid will rival Bill Gates in terms of wealth
How will he when he's already cashed out most of his eth? This guy knows his limits as a scammer. He is only a smarter, more creative version of the Ivan that puts ransomware on your computer. He could never compare with a man like Bill Gates.

he grew up among girls and picked up some bad habits like caring about appearance of men and sucking cocks

even if 90% of ETHs shit fails, it's still better than bitcoin, think about it

youtube.com/watch?v=byEboL404iI

fucking shills go to reddit or some other place

you can't fool people here

so how's it feel to be a nocoiner?

how's it feel to have no liquidity?

wouldn't know. I have a good day job and ETH is only 8% of my portfolio.

Basically this.

The guy is creating an entirely new industry. The fact that he's young is already rolling in the dough after selling 25% of his ether is causing enormous butthurt from nocoiners on /biz (why are you even here? >>/r9k), but its an advantage. Most breakthroughts are done between ages of 20 and 30 (I myself am 28 so kind of feelsbadman, but I recognize potential when I see it). Read this for example, how age is correlated with mathematical genios

massey.ac.nz/~rmclachl/overthehill.html

Vitalik may look like an autistic skeleton, but its his mind I'm interested in, I'm confident in this guy.