It would be hilarious to own one of these things but they're literally 50,000 euro used

it would be hilarious to own one of these things but they're literally 50,000 euro used

>hilarious
No, it would be boring

isn't this literally a riced toyota aygo or whatever those little fat shits are called

iQ stuffed with Aston Martin interior and exterior bits

yeah the iQ

>?
>-
>?

i'd buy it, show up to Aston meeting and rev it up next to V12 Vantages. Shit would he hilarious.

>take one of these
>put iq exterior back on

fucking eclectic

You could probably rice an Ayyyyygo exterior to look like this for a couple of hundred quid tbqh pham, get some old DB7 seats from the scrappy and attach them to the stock rails, glue some tacky leather shit onto the dash, done

You'd need to replace every single exterior panel in order for this to work, as well as all of the interior.

IQ, sorry, not ayyygo

sounds like a fun project though

That it does, basically a huge cosmetic overhaul which should involve minimal headaches.

>couple hundred quid
couple thousand
you do realize how expensive buying new body panels is, right?

custom body panels should be more of a thing IMHO, not just bodykits but complete makeovers with fake brands and shit. we live in the age of 3D printing damnit

Can you imagine 3D printing a mold, then laying custom carbon fiber or fiberglass on that for maximum shitbox weight reduction?

>buying Aston oem panels and not China special FRP

I legit cant believe the absolute madmen actually made this.

Just wtf were they thinking?

Fleet average emission laws. Their entire lineup consists of V8- and V12-powered GTs and sports cars, so they decided to rebadge the most fuel-efficient shitbox they could find to even things out a bit.

It sold so badly that they decided to just take the EU emissions penalty fee instead.

>We need a loophole to reduce our fleet emmisions / fuel economy standards
>I know let's rebadge an IQ nobody except a few madmen would actually buy

>Just wtf were they thinking?
Increase average fleet fuel economy in accordance with regulations.

seems like they'd be better off licensing tesla drivetrain tech and making a legit Ev aston that kicks ass

Shit user, do they have Db7's in your local junkyard?

This Maserati did a rebadged Fiat 500, too. They used it as a dealer courtesy car, mostly

DB7s are throwaways now in the UK, we're too poor for normies to keep them going, and the rich have moved on.
DB7s just get sent to the trash, I wouldn't say they're a common sight in scrappies, but I've certainly seen them

True, but that would cost a lot of money so they chose to embarrass themselves.

Not in 2006 you fucking idiot

was it 06? for some reason i thought they did this in like 2013

>Rebadged Toyota
Astonfags BTFO!

it was 11-13

Their biggest seller for years was a 30 year old rebadged XJS with Ford Mondeo switches, "British" cars were a joke in the 90s and 2000s

m8 british cars have always been a joke, just look at some of the shit bl turned out

but muh Mini

>Designed by Issigonis who is actually greek
>All the later radical redesigns (that made it as modern as every other foreign small car) were blocked by BL because they were too expensive

What? That's a limited edition, just like the Ferrari one.

Wrong. They did it because their customers wanted a luxury car they could drive into the city and park easily. Nothing to do with emissions.

Minis are overhyped FWD garbage and BL pumped out shitloads of great RWD cars like the first common man's 16v 2l saloon (recognise that market segment, millennials? Of course not)

Why did the saloon die out in bongland?
Only saloons I ever see are old 90s or older big mercs or the odd bmw

don't be such a lying cunt