Hi Veeky Forums, I'm visiting from /pol/

Got $30-40k budget for a new 2017-2018 car, truck or SUV. It will be my only car, I work fro home so I drive out for groceries, occasional meetings and weekend trips.

Please recommend a redpilled vehicle, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1yBd5RY7GRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kia Stinger GT

look at the pined thread dumb ass

Damn that bitch is ugly lol damn
DAMN LOL!!!!!!

Buy a civic for 5k and put the rest into a non depriciating asset.

So a Porsche

0.05 shekels have been deposited to your account

>redpilled vehicle
jagdpanzer or civic for 3k are your only options

2018 Honda Civic si hatchback

where do you think we are?

No Korean cars. They specialize in stealing Japanese and US tech to create cheaper versions. Also, Koreans are worse than niggers.

>Samsung CEO forbid workers to look at him when he walks past them, they must bow their head

Also, KIA: Killed In Action, bad luck.

No cares that ur from pol dumb ass

I thought about it, but I really enjoy a nice car. I'm in my mid 30s and can't really stomach a dirty old car anymore. I'd like to enjoy and a long nice car ride cross states is one of my guilty pleasure.

Buy a rope and hang yourself

So do you not drive on highways because it's stolen Euro tech?

get whatever fuckin car you want, driving is about personal enjoyment, not trying to look 'redpilled' in an uncomfortable, unreliable pick up thats outdated but you think makes you look 'redpilled'
its why the honda civic is often recommended, its an underpowered shitbox but its reliable, can get you from a to b and can be fun doing it

dear diary...

today OP was a faggot. Neck yourself, cunt.

Get yourself a Dodge Ram with an extended cab, candy red, make sure you keep it polished to a shine every day and put an after market muffler on it to make it extra loud, that type of vehicle would suit you

>visiting from /pol/
V6 Dodge Charger

Thoughts on the XC60?

CPO Dodge Challenger.

Anything else and you are not a real /pol/ack.

That's a Challenger you stupid fuck.

In SoCal, only spics and red light revving jerks drive these.

American car names all sound the same, and Japanese are just as bad.

Is this thread real or just some ultra autistic bait thread

No. You're just an illiterate nigger

pff, everyone on Veeky Forums is from /pol/

I feel like this board turns more into some hyper-shithole everyday.

Ten 2004 VW bugs

>socal
>/pol/

Jap/erican car names tell you nothing about the car or driver
Sonic doesn't imply a shit hatchback that barely pushes 100hp, instead it sounds fast and almost exotic. literally american car names mean nothing just like your gender pronoun. Traps are gay.
Chevrolet Pussy Willow would be more appropriate if you insist on giving the car a fucking name.

meanwhile Mercedes, BMW and Audi indicate class and social standing of the owner with simple letter and number designations

B = woman
C = low management
E = middle management
S = upper middle management
AMG = muslim
GL_ = woman

BMW = nouveau riche

AUDI = on lease

>/pol/ here!
You faggots are worse than sjws. No need to bring up that shit at all.

Buy a Golf R.

>AMG = muslim

underrated

An anime website.

the sticky is for budgets of like $5K, not $30-$40K.

if you're single, etc. you might be happiest with a mustang/camaro/challenger.

Get a deuce and a half with that immaculate multi fuel engine and take on a whole new level of not giving a shit about anything.

BZR ts with all the toppings

In based Texas, quarter of all people own a Charger or Challenger. Hell, saw two wildcats just walking in to HEB today.

No, it identifies as a charger

Consider the Skoda Kodiaq.

Reliable Volkswagen engine ( i hooe they didn't fuck up and get french on this model ) spacy, and it has a nice design.

Texas is 56% spics.

I think you can expect to be seen as an ass, since you’re acting like one. And yes, acting like an ass destroys your reputation and harms your ability to create a welcoming society. Is this really the hill you want to die on?

Just fuck off racist.

Yeah thats probably what happens when you settle a state that was originally settled by spics...weird, huh?

Crown Vic with a 5-rotor in it.
S52 swapped BMW 2002.
Twin turbo minivan.
Half-track WRX.
A group B Lancia with a lift kit.
Smart car with a supercharged ZX10 engine (oddly more efficient than stock).
Dually Miata.
Tesla swapped Ford E350.

>reliable VW engine meme
I own a 2014 VW and the engine is fucking trash. Chain tensioner snapped at 25k. Miracle it didn't end up sparkle dusting a turn lane.

If you want a new car that isn't a cuckmobile and will actually last you longer than the warranty, buy a Japanese car.

If you want a car that's breddy faste, will probably break but not in a "self destruct into a flaming puddle of financial despair" kind of way, buy a BMW.

If you're a fucking retard, buy anything VAG (pre Mk6 Jetta is still 7/10)

If you've never met anybody gayer than you, buy a Fiat.

If you have met anybody gayer than you, buy a Dodge.

If you haven't figured out what your dick does yet, buy a Ford.

If you know what your dick does but you still wonder what the inside of a vagina feels like, buy a Chevy.

If you know what your dick does and you wonder how it tastes, buy a Jeep.

It was originally settled by Czechs, Germans, Scots, and Francs. This was an economic move by the newly formed Mexican government after secession from Spain. Most of them immigrated from the US for land and settlement benefits. In fact, within 20 years the Mexican War of Independence, there were 4 times more Anglos in Texas than Spaniards. This is why Texas then decided to tell Mexico to fuck its hat.

Chug bleach.

After much consideration I think I'm settled between these:

2018 BMW 3 series
2017 XC60
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD

I think Veeky Forums is 90% kids with low income, thus the obessions with cheap used old BMWs and tofu cars.

2nd this. Find a diesel one

Wait for the 2019 Mazda3 with a Skyactiv-X engine. For $30k you can easily get the top of the line model with shit like radar guided cruise control and lane keep assist with money to spare

I've always like the look of Mazda 3 but I'm too old for a hatchback.

Newfags spotted. Please leave we don't want your trash racist ideologies here.

So get the sedan

gb2 your cesspit

I wasnt aware theres an age limit on fucking hatchbacks

There is no age limit on insecurity.

Only if they are under the age of 18 and migrated here from reddit during the election

Truth

>the one or two leftists having an unrelenting meltdown every political thread
>they probably make these threads to begin with
OBSESSED

Can confirm. I fled here from /k/ around September of '16.

That board will never be the same.

We're all from /pol/, m8

the one guy trying to make /pol/acks sound cringy while arguing with himself

Wat?

learn to spell aha POL dumb like DONALD DRUMPF

Blumpf is finished

GS350

Only niggerwannabes philipinos drive these stupid cars

Nevermind i thought that was a nissan 350

Miata
youtu.be/1yBd5RY7GRo

Nice desu, too bad i am 6'2

He is a man of moral integrity

jesus, look at this faggot. dont believe everything you read on the internet, kiddo.

I used to hang out with koreans and go visit seoul quite abit for business i know these maggots inside out, they are worse than chinks and niggers.

On Veeky Forums.

>underrated post

Since this thread is shit anyway, what happened to the black dude with a camaro ? He used to trip but he was fairly chill.

>tfw nu-chan tards from /pol/ who are actually from tumblreddit will assume and hope this is a man with tits and not a girl

>thinking that "being from pol" gives enough social status to be shout out
don't you have some pepe or mispelled lel post to shitpost onto?
Also gasoline is blended with soy therefore having a car will make you a soyboy.

>ctrl+f
>Beetle
>No results
It's literally /ourcar/

>/pol/
Jaguar.

Toyota Tacoma. Because if you know the truth you also know shit is so fucked that you'll need an army to do something about it so you might as well get something that doesn't need roads that you can cram a machine gun into. Its in the middle of your budget, too, and thats with 4WD and the bigger engine.