March 15 is going to hurt

Fema Camps Will Open Protests Where set to go against Trump because America Debt will be paid in Blood.

Remember To get a big loan and buy gold or silver with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz4plBSpPNs

youtube.com/watch?v=goKozHy4Oxw

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1489449700907.webm
theblacksphere.net/2017/02/black-lives-matter-leader-calls-white-people-subhuman-inferior/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 nothing happens

www.dvidshub.net/news/226656/soldiers-earn-89b-certification-ammunition-supply-course-fort-mccoy

Let the motherfucker burn for all i care. My life is such shit that full on Mad Max would be a welcomed change.

OP is fucking retarded.

screencapped for later laughs

1. Not going to happen
2. Would be awesome if it did

You want to really know what's gonna happen??

Here:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1489449700907.webm

Boy can only cry "wolf" for so long.

Eventually they come.

>average Veeky Forums poster
What are you guys even doing here? How have multiple of you found this board?

Let me explain this to you protestfags simply. I am a wagecuck. I'm not proud of what I am. But I also own several firearms and I do not like traffic on my already miserable commute to my wageslavery job. If you protest on the road where cars drive, you will die. I don't care how anarchist edgelord you think you are. I'll see bits of you in my grill. Keep your faggy SJW shit off the road.

>shilling your own conspiracy videos

so anything yet?

2pm (est) the FOMC will release its report; if rates go up the happenings will commence

Trump supporters are all racist, ignorant bigots...

Not like us peace loving liberals. We're not full of hate, bigotry, and violence at all.

>Trump supporters are all racist, ignorant bigots...
> Not like us peace loving liberals. We're not full of hate, bigotry, and violence at all.

theblacksphere.net/2017/02/black-lives-matter-leader-calls-white-people-subhuman-inferior/

Black Lives Matter Leader Calls White People “Subhuman”

> If white people said this about blacks, there’d be race riots in every major U.S. city by morning.

Black Lives Matter leader in Toronto, co-founder Yusra Khogali claims white people are subhuman and genetically deficient.

anything yet?

rates didn't go up enough for shit to hit the fan.

this will be a slow fall for now.

so march 15 didn't hurt after all what a shit thread

kek that's priceless.