Why are american muscle cars more appealing than italian supercars?

why are american muscle cars more appealing than italian supercars?

t. australian with italian heritage

Because you can afford them through hard work if you're not born into wealth.

Pretty much this. They skirt the lines of exclusive but not unobtainable while stick being able to put up numbers comparable to that of cars that are 2 to 5 times the cost.

no it's not this

Because Australians are budget Americans.

supercar power without supercar price

because you're a faggot

>australian

There's your answer. Strayans are basically just rednecks of the Southern Hemisphere.

>wog
>likes american """""""muscle"""""""
jesus fucking christ habib just stick to your stolen s15

Because Strayans are just Yanks in disguise.

>italian
>habib

Because you have poor taste.

Shaddup a ya face

are you a retarded boomer?

>muh 1/8 italian heritage

Italian Sportscars are like a celebrity or supermodel you may never see in your lifetime. American muscle is like a stripper who works evenings that lets you lick her earlobe during a dance.

id rather take supercar handling without supercar price because I'm not a little sissy soy boy who thinks holding down a pedal and hearing loud noises while going in a straight line is scary or exciting
Thankfully the japs got that area covered.

>t. australian with italian heritage
So a wog boy.

>japs
>supercar handling
muh sides

local fiat shill on trigger watch

>muh shitvic is a race car
>I swear guys!!!

it's actually 100%

the answer is they are much more rare than italian supercars here so have exclusiviry about them. They pretty much never get made in RHD so they need to be converted at a large cost.

Because cars over 30 years old dont need this it's kond of the opposite there. Italian supercars from back in the day are cooler and less common

How is this not the appeal? Anyone would rather have a 488 GTB over a Corvette Grand Sport, but the former is quadruple the cost and the latter offers 90% of the performance. If you aren't born into wealth, extremely lucky, or extremely gifted, you will NEVER own that Ferrari. Why care about something you have a sub-1% chance of attaining?

Bad taste.

actually they're brits. stay mad.

>habib
lol what

Nope, they have the same accent and culture as the English, not Americans.

Aussies are our cousins from down south who are a variation of redneck. Dont tell me theyre not when they have burn out competitions in modern El Caminos with big ass v8s and mullets.

they're not

t. 70k vs 370k

Not really, their culture is totally different, even the bogans. They're much more European than we are. They're pretty much brits

>my diesel econobox is totally a ferrari
Shut the fuck up and die in a ditch, you will surely with that 0 stars on the punto

¡Hola!

Parece que cometido um erro na sua publicação. Afortunadamente, los usuários de Veeky Forums estão sempre disputados e ajudam a solucionar este problema. Parece que usaste un código de viagem quando publicaste, ¡pero tu identidade não tem nada que ver a conversação! Ups! ¡Sempre que você deixe de usar o código de viagem quando o hilo para o que você está usando, desapareça, a menos que se inicie otro! Informe o código de viagem quando não for necessário de mala qualidade. Siempre deve intentar publicar de forma anónima, um mundo menos que su identidade absolutamente vital para a publicação que está realizando.

Agora, não há necessidade de agradecer, só pode estar no meu trabalho por ajudar a um acostumbrarse à cultura anônima das imagens!

>affordable performance for the working man
>rwd
>v8
>manual

What's not to like about it? The only people who hate them are snobby Eurofags.

Aussies and Americans are the only people autistic enough to like both high displacement V8s and Japshit.

>having varied taste is autism

The el camino was a rebadged Australian car, cleetus.

I don't think so, m8. They look way different to the kingswood.

Italian cars are female, American cars are male.

>come in and sit down
>A LEAD CHANGE THERE

I fuckin missed it I'm retarded

They tend to come understressed from the factory so you can pull it into your garage and bolt on a couple hundred HP over a weekend and out-perform those italian supercars. And you don't have to worry about the Ferrari mafia coming after you if you dare modify one.

>They tend to come understressed from the factory so you can pull it into your garage and bolt on a couple hundred HP over a weekend

Yamete

>same culture
>same accent

You must be very flexible with all those stretches.

the corvette has always been the working man's sports car.

>What's not to like about it?
the Windsor v8

only the corvette tbqh

I kind of like them even though their looks aren't for me. The thing about, say, a Dodge Challenger or something similar is that they feel like these sort of raw beasts. These aren't the sleek modern "aesthetic" ferraris or the sci fi jap cars, they're brutes with a screaming engine and they show off just how powerful a car can really get if you let it.

Not the best at turning, not the best at circuits, or even just user comfort, etc. but it's a really powerful sort of primal force that a lot of other cars don't give off, even the fast and good ones.

The 'Vette is the working-man's supercar.
Your Challengers, Camaros, Firebirds, Mustangs and T-Birds are your working-man's sports cars.

Forgot the Grand National/T-Type, that shit's still relevant with a 3.8l V6 with a hairdryer. Not a ponycar, but a tuner-killer

Australian muscle cars are the best

this.

Or, you know, you can pull your head out of your ass and into the 21st century and realize that American pony cars like the Mustang and Camaro can be made to handle exceptionally well, even with a live axle, and can spank any comparable Jap offering, like a 350/370, even in the twisties. For under 15k USD, you can get a rigid, well balanced car with a great big thumping V8, a robust manual transmisson, stellar soundtrack, and 400 horsepower under your right foot along with gobs of torque.