Please tell me it will come to EU/US, it really hurts br/o/s. ;_;

Please tell me it will come to EU/US, it really hurts br/o/s. ;_;

>Nip luxury

If you can afford a toyota century the fact that it isn't sold in EU or US should not be of any concern to you.

Looks comfy as fuck

t.phoneposter

Just buy a Rolls, it's obviously a copy

It does in the manner that it is right hand drive.

Import an older model.

You could also just buy an LS400 if you don't want to, its as close as you'll get.

I don't want to go full retard.

Japs consider high quality textile more luxurious than leather because it makes fewer noises.

As for the rest of the trim, it's typically sober as expected from Japs. I mean, in the end the Century is a livery car (i.e. luxury taxi) and not intended for private use.

no you poorfag you buy a property in japan, or you lobby your government to allow you to drive the car in your home country. If it works for Bill Gates and his 959 it'll work for you. If you can't do both of these things without a second thought then a new toyota century is not for you.

Douche.

And touche.

But even the highest quality textile can't match leather in terms of smell, which is important, as well as durability. Still it looks comfy anyway

Let's say it did come to the EU/US, it cost about as much as an S-class so sales will fall flat and if you are some neetnigger looking to ride off the used markets these things will create i can only see a select few of rich hipsters buying these outside Japan and all of them will "know what they got" so what exactly do you get out of them coming here if you can't afford one brand new?

leather only wins in looks. thats it.
as for durability, most people who buy centurys, probably upgrade every other year anyway.

Seriously though I wonder how that wool will smell after a year of use, smell is a huge factor when you're spending that kind of money.

The other night I ordered a 7-series uber, and I couldn't get over how nice the interior smelled It's that sort of permanently perfume-soaked leather smell. Nothing like my nauseating cloth 2004 jetta

I can.

It wont. There just not enough demand for this car. because europeans rather drive shity BMW's and not-so-reliable-anymore Mercedes

leather is what sub 100 IQ poorfags dream of because all textile they know is crappy shit covering seats of their 10 years old VAG/GM trash

>Seriously though I wonder how that wool will smell after a year of use, smell is a huge factor when you're spending that kind of money.
Try washing your cars, you filthy neet.

I hate leather, I'd much rather have that interior in my car

Leather was originally for poorfags cause of its durability, somehow it became a luxury meme

>Washing wool seats

You do realize washing even wool sweaters is already a humongous pain in the bottom? There is a reason why nobody uses WOOL SEATS do you?

This, get some property in Japan(which generate income) and bang mad bitches

They wanted their seats to look neat and professional of course.
Inch thick+ sheepskin is where it's at

Get it professionally cleaned you fag, steam clean it

>go to Japan
>hire hookers
>do coke in Century with hookers
>go to clubs with hookers

I may do this guys, going to post about my coke filled travels in Japan here

Hookers everywhere in Japan. Literally walk down the busiest shopping and restaurant strip in Osaka and hookers on every corner

I don't like leather seats. They can be a bit sticky and they need maintenance. I do prefer wool for seats, included the ones in my home.

Thanks for the tip, now I'm really going. Just imagine

>go to Japan
>yeah I got properties here and in America
>get dick sucked

surely people who hire chauffeurs can also hire people to keep their car clean for them?
just a thought

Wool doesn't take up much dirt. You can use a vacuum cleaner to clean wool upholstery. Leather is more of a problem to clean.

It will, and be used to drive high ranking japanese diplomats around.

Buying a Land Cruiser next year. Live on a farm in remote NZ with 6 kids. Love me some cloth in our other cars, but leather's probably better in our case. Easier to wipe mud off leather.

10/10

Would choose as imperial car.

I've sat and rode in all the flagship german sedans and I'd still take the cloth seats in a work truck. That shit's just too hard and supportive. It feels like one of those $2000 desk chairs. Leather also wears like shit and looks like a wrinkled ballsack when it cracks.

you too

Wool is resistant-ish to bacteria and tends not to hold onto smells as bad as other fabrics. Pilots seats in planes are almost always covered in sheepskin or wool.

Isn't this car only reserved for special people?

Like, even if you were in Japan and had they money. I don't think Toyota would sell this handcrafted car to some literal who whittu piggu.

you can already import it to europe if you want to pay the taxes
you'd have to buy a few of them to crash test in order to import them to the US

Wool comfy as fuck

only by price

Well they said they are considering bringing it to the west if the demand is there.

import an old one
seen quite a few going rather cheap

That’s Italian wool you clueless faggot

You share utomotive tastes with niggers and arabs

The Century is not a livery car. They are way too expensive for that. CEOs and the emperor of Japan are driven around in the Century.

What you're thinking of is the Toyota Crown, which is the next step down. The 11th and 10th generations are very common taxis in Japan.

Looks like a poor man's Maybach

If it didn't look like something out of the 1980s it would do well with senior citizens in the U.S.

doesn't look nearly as comfortable as the whatever the fuck it is up top with its wool soft cozy seats.
Getting really tired of seeing Germans push their shit on Veeky Forums all day every day.
Cant even have a nice thread without some german trying to peddle cars from his country every second.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

For what purpose? Going to JDM local events and slapping anime stickers? Give me a break. Weebs are fucking disgusting.

The ones who bought Maybachs are the poor ones now.

This thing looks so shitty that I'd rather take a Hyundai Genesis

Thanks for your input normie

Even if it did, you're poor nigga ass wouldn't buy one new. Not like they'd sell it to you anyways.

Wool doesn't pick up smells as badly. Also you probably have people to clean your car, as well as wearing clean clothes.

I really like seeing idiot foreigners completely miss the point of this car

I'll wait for you, babe.

>co-driver has to be squashed for the rear seat to recline
Plebeian.

>The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
I agree.
>For what purpose? Going to JDM local events and slapping anime stickers? Give me a break. Weebs are fucking disgusting.
Nice projecting. Truth is, this look comfy like a minivan and prestigius as a luxury sedan it is. Hope it arrives with Lexus brand

>being this outdated

Waiting for the corded handset to come from the center console

user I want to buy this new instead of an s class or something similar, not used after 10 years or whatever and my problem with importing is not money but RHD.