Found one at my local dealership for $47k, 2013, 25k miles

Found one at my local dealership for $47k, 2013, 25k miles

I really want something special instead of getting a new BMW/Benz/Lexus which are quite boring compared to this

Yay or nay?

It's a v6. An expensive sports car should have a powerplant with some soul. Numbers aren't everything you will find out

>soul

>$47k
>Expensive

AE86 enthusiast detected

Yes, faggot.
Soul. Character. Something that makes a nice sound that's not simply droning at varying volume

>only 400 hp
>2013
>still costs $47k used
Lol typical yuro soymobile.

lolwut
Have you seen what those meme-mobiles go for?

Yes, faggot.
Soul. Character. Something that makes a nice sound that's not simply droning at varying volume

Your problem is that you've only had experience driving underpowered yurotrash. Why don't you buy a Corvette like a real man?

My bosses who are all in their 60s and 70s got the latest corvettes.

No thanks.

This incorrect thinking is why they're the bosses and you'll forever be a wagie.

Its a terrible DD but good weekend car

i know someone who owns one and its a sick car and fast and loud as fuck

It's smaller than a mr2 inside

You're thinking inside the box. I'm not a typical fucktard who just want to show off their stupid cars that can only go straight.

I need to have enough room to manspread inside, I drove an S2000 before and it felt claustrophobic af.

Just think. When they die you can buy up their cars for parts

What about a ATS-V? Manual or auto, coupe or sedan. 475hp, Heads up display option, Recaro seats, mag ride

Too bad you'll never go straight.

>$47k, 2013, 25k miles
Is it an S? If not, then no.

personally i'd buy an older exige if it's going to be a second car

These are heavy as fuck and don't handle well through turns/sudden stops. It's a Cadillac muscle car with good suspension but not comparable to a Lotus at all.
Yes, I have driven one.

>if my engine is slightly smaller than yours it has no soul