Both BMWs in last place

>both BMWs in last place

I-ITS BoP ITS NOT FAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/LsDyVzF7fHJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The race started today? are you shitting me? fuck i thought it was going to be tomorrow or the 29th

It's a long goddamned race. That being said, I'm very pleased with how my Fords are doing.

Any livestreams?

ustream.tv/channel/LsDyVzF7fHJ

BMWs are a full second off the front runner's fastest laps

How is Ferd doing?

Very well, 1st and 3rd with a Porsche in the middle

Ford wins lol

What happened? Did they make bmw reduce boost or add weight?

911 RSR sucks, its only success is usually due to the excellent Porsche team pit stops.

BMW claims to match the Ford GT, which is always running under heavy BoP, but also claims that the BoP hammer hit them way harder than the Ford GT.

Big if true.

ITS THE FUCKING BANKING YOU OLD FAGGOTS!

new M8 is basically a purpose built race car while the M6 was an uptarted luxury car, it shouldn't be worse than the discontinued M6

And here comes the rain!

Fucking team Joest can't even save the Mazda, they should just call it fucking quits already, failure of a program.

Whoops, that tire's fucked

>GM domination with Cadillac and Corvette

Who would have ever thought? I still would never own a GM car though...

Uh, which Corvette is dominating?

Well the BMW rep did say he just wants to finish the race

he's referring to last season where Cadi/Vette won both respective classes

True, but for some reason I thought the Vette was leading class. It still looks competitive tho...

Its so frustrating watching the Mazda's fail time and time again.

its their marketing strategy to be underdogs at everything

Pit rotation moved one of the Vettes up to third behind the two Ford GTs, so they're definitely pretty racey.

>Corvette
>competitive

nice delusion

Don't need to prove a thing to me, I'm a Ford guy, haha, just pointing out where they're running. I think another pit stop just put them back down anyways.

Fuckin love the new metallic livery, too.

GTLM positions update

And yeah, there's another BMW down there in 9th but I can't be bothered to take a third screenshot

How long will it take until we see these DPi cars at Le Mans? They look super quick and are more cost effective than the hybrids.

Everybody wants it except FIA who's frenchnes refuses to admit the US ever did anything right.

>nobody is even racing LMP1 anymore

neat

fucking FIA ruins everything, its the obvious choice to run the DPi cars in WEC, and if the cars are too slow, they can just up the horsepower with less restriction.

They're turbos, they could always just open the taps and let those things fly. The FiA needs a good knock upside the head.

Isn't it the ACO's fault?

yeah you are right actually