We have to talk about the Abarth

How did a 1.4l engine manage to make this much noise holy shit. How is that even possible?
youtube.com/watch?v=wfQ73shGGoc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eowzCCdYzLw
youtube.com/watch?v=OBRB1-F__s0
youtu.be/LP9zdsJaVus
youtu.be/NnNnWctXhf8
youtu.be/yUZ2fLzDVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=l5euMvsgpHo
youtube.com/watch?v=hiK5mwwUQyc
youtube.com/watch?v=SS_Im-XJZl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Abarth is a son of MIata

Have you ever heard an engine with open headers? They're all loud.

I hate to say it but the thing is a modern classic. This is one of the shitboxes we'll be telling our kids to look for when they're buying their first cars someday.

But this car just sounds so good. BMW (not the M) Mercedes, Ecoboost and v6 mustangs etc do not sound this good.

Rumors are they are going to stop making these. If it is anything like the Dodge neon srt 4 (it's a lot like it) The price will depreciate then skyrocket eventually.

I own a 500. not an Abarth. It is an incredibly fun car to drive. I enjoy it enough that I would buy another.

Still not as good as a Fiesta ST.

How's the reliability? Someone in my family had one and it had a couple of issues.

Is this the one where they convinced the regulators they didn't need a muffler because it had a turbo?

Doesn't kat still have one? Is he still around or moved on?

No issues. shift knob started peeling so replaced. I;ve had nothing that I've had to work on.

srt neons shot up in value? lol why? it was made during throw away junk years on domestic auto indsutry

>little babby

LISTEN TO THIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=eowzCCdYzLw

because of that exhaust note lol
Yes
Doesn't need to be as good, The fiesta ST is a B segment while the Abarth is an A segment
The abarth is reliable, The side skirts will start to peel off but warranty. The engine has forged parts and the transmission and clutch have been upgraded too.

Ayy

youtube.com/watch?v=OBRB1-F__s0

Yup he still has one. They are an absolute blast especially on the track/touge.

Sounds like someone ripping ass desu

It's the exhaust system, and I don't know what you're talking about. The car sounds like a leaf blower to me.

This. Do you kids actually think this car sounds good? Wait until you hear a straight piped flat plane V8/V10/V12 going flat out.

ofc a v8/v10/v12 sounds better, but for a 1.4l 4 cylinder it sounds pretty damn good.

It sounds like a weed wacker.

That sounds like dogshit dude

witchcraft aka engineering

It sounds like a mini super car. Everyone who has reviewed the car agrees this thing sounds awesome. I respect your opinion though.

This isn't an Honda thread.

The abarth is the cheapest performance car around (newish car atleast). I found one for 8k with 60k miles

>wow 1.4L so loud
that's cute

youtu.be/LP9zdsJaVus
youtu.be/NnNnWctXhf8

>motorcyclets being so insecure they have to prove they’re noisier than a fucking fiat

Bike cucks BTFO

youtu.be/yUZ2fLzDVKE
HNNNNNNNNG

youtube.com/watch?v=l5euMvsgpHo

horrible car people, but it sounds great

Friendly reminder: the Giulietta has the same engine if non Quadrifoglio/Veloce.

youtube.com/watch?v=hiK5mwwUQyc

clearly you have never heard a 3k civic with a fart can.

>How did a 1.4l engine manage to make this much noise holy shit.
They almost straight piped the fucking thing. Even a Twingo could make that kind of noise if you remove the exhaust.

Actually this sound is specific to the Multi air and t jet engine.

>being this retarded

The Italians are masters at sound tuning engines, it's not that the 1.4 tjet is the only masterpiece at pleasing the ears:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS_Im-XJZl8

The V6 Busso was nicknamed "Il violino di Arese" (The Arese violin) for a reason.