W-what does it mean if your car is really dirty and messy?

W-what does it mean if your car is really dirty and messy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Fila-Memory-Speedstride-Sneakers-Mens-Shoes-Flat-Heel-/351921535221
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a lazy slob who can't even be bothered to take care of one of his most valuable possessions.

You are lazy and probably a failure at life.
people that lazy never do well at anything.

>You are lazy and probably a failure at life.

My fucking shoes are worth more than my car, mate.

yet it is 200x more useful than your shoes.

That i hate my pick up and dont give a fuck about the inside look lol

I keep my cars spotless

This is incorrect
>my shoes literally cost $100 more than my shitbox ($250 paid for car)
>my shoes protect my feet from shit on the ground which can give me diseases
>my shitbox literally tries to give me tetanus every day as the handles have rust around them

you probably have some sort of mental illness/disorder

lmao I was going to post this

if you have the money to buy fucking $350 shoes then you should have the money to invest in a car that's actually 200x more useful than your shoes

It means you're a slob who needs to clean up after himself desu.

Clean space, happy mind.

IT's my winter beater you senseless pillock.

Here, I found you some cheap good looking shoes.

ebay.com/itm/Fila-Memory-Speedstride-Sneakers-Mens-Shoes-Flat-Heel-/351921535221

I got these for $30 at my local store.

Stop buying stupid shit.

It means you didn't clean your car for a long time.

Don't think about any deep "meaning" to what you've done. Just think about how it is, how you want it to be, and how to get between the two. Then do it.

well how was i supposed to know you fucking retarded

Idk maybe because it's winter time in the civilized world?

>OP is probably a nig who """needed"""
~jawwdinz~

you're a nigger bro

You're probably an uneducated poor person. Probably also a republican.

Shit dude, you got 9 int

>car is spotless
>apartment is a dump

lil

If you have money for overly expensive shoes then you either have a winter-approved daily driver and maybe a cheap fun car on the side.

you swaggin in dem Jordans n Tims, mah nigga?
IS U KANG?!

Means you need to get your shit together. I used to keep my car clean until I got a job driving in a van with a partner who is a fucking slob. His slobbiness rubbed off on me and now I'm a slob too. I used to keep my house perfect but now my office has shit all over the place. It sucks, I don't know how I got infected with this laziness.

user CLEAN IT NOW

If you’re too lazy just get a dot or two of ice on the weekend and smash it

You are a fucking retard OP. Spending $350 on shoes is flat out dumb and your 'winter beater' being a disgusting mess is a reflection of how much of an ape you are. You came here, offered us a snapshot of your life and asked for critique. Then you get defensive when people tell you the truth, that your car and poor decision making are the hallmarks of stupidity and immaturity topped off by your demand for validation on an anonymous image board, I'd say that you are an emotional man child and you have a long way ahead of you.

If you're ever at goodwill, look inside some of the cars. 9 times out of 10 you'll see one filled to the brim with trash. That's the hoarder's car.

That you're a filthy lazy subhuman excuse for a motorist.

> $350 'fashun' shoes'
> TH-THEY PROTEC MUH FEET FRUM SHIT ONNA FLUUUUR!
> Not even safety rated
Pic related cost £30-50 a pair on Amazon. Lighter than most 'sports' shoes, and can take cars being parked on them, stepping on nails, etc.

>start thread
>gets insulted
>rage and try to defend hmself
You brought this upon yourself cunt.

and you look like an autistic retard and nobody will want to talk to you because you suck so bad at life you need to tryhard and overcompensate even with shoes to feel good bout yourself.

It means you go to Veeky Forums.

>Plastic China shit
>Good

You must hate your feet

holy fuck you're so alienated

I'll just second this since I was gonna make a similar rant

I prefer to wear these. Still slip-resistant and composite/steel toe like many boots.

this. My room at my APT is trashed, but my car I autistically clean. I may even have an Armor All® addiction

>Sh/o/e thread
fuck off to

post your beaters Veeky Forums