Truck Thread lets go. Pics mainly

Truck Thread lets go. Pics mainly

I'll start with a GMC from lethal weapon 2

GMC

Gmc Truck form Beverly Hills Cop

a truck

It's got a fucking snorkel.

a shot from the same movie.

Great Motor Corporation. What a great company guys. I like it.

Yeah loved my GMC 2001 Sierra long bed had to let her go paid for itself 100x over

you do realise half of those are from other contributors.

here look at the pic of this bore and then ask me if i care about it.

eeeeuuuugggggghhhhh hhhheeeeeuuuggggghhhhhhh

oh isnt that nice mmmmmm.

oh shit jack its nearly eight o'clock.
jack looks at clock and its 6.30am

>tfw nanny fucks up with the time

OHHH Woooooooooooowwwww

Nenny, nenny nenny nneny nneny nennen

Aunty lenny came round and fucked me sink up now NNENYS GOT NOTHIGNT O DRINK!!!!

mmm. and Yoda knocked nanny's water tank over and now nanny has nothing to live in.....ewwww heuuuggghhhh mm a bit of goodness.

that man was doin wheelies on nanny's front lawn

Ohh how very nice of you to comment on my status update. Oh yes, the invisible man has been snapping nenys trelaces again. Must have been the invisible man

L O A D E D
O
A
D
E
D

Are Rangers/B-series trucks shit?

Looking to buy a small truck for

tacomas are a meme

rangers are a good truck if you stay away from the 3 litre

lethal weapon 4 a gmc that leo getz drover when he was a PI.

a suburban from speed

Anybody have thoughts on the gen 3('15+) Tacoma's? Looking at a V6 4x4 to be my DD for the next 10+ years, along with some medium level offroading for hunting/camping. How's the reliability? What about off road worthiness?

chevy from a movie

It's had some bumps in the road here and there since its a new engine but nothing like actual breakdowns, just recalls for random issues that pop up since its a relatively new platform. I don't own one personally but a coworker has a trd off road and takes it everywhere, sets up tents in the bed, whole nine yards. They're fun smaller trucks that arent too big to actually take places. The TRD variants come with things like upgraded shocks and pre installed skid plates and special off road controls. The TRD off road and PRO both have offroad crawl control which I've seen in action a few times and it's gotten my friends taco through places that our other friends truck couldn't manage. The skid plates and shocks and all that could probably be had for cheaper through the aftermarket, but one of the main selling points is when it comes preinstalled its under dealer warranty.

Honestly the off road edition is worth it because of the crawl control alone. Really want a taco myself but I'm waiting till apple carplay is available since toyotas infotainment is still aids riddled.

Then the 18 should be pretty much bulletproof by now then eh? I've never used crawl control before, is it really worth that much?

Chuck Norris

scotty kilmer

Shit, I’d drive a Japanese turbo diesel mini trucc. Are there any easy to find in the u.s.?

rangers are shit. ive never seen one with more than 200k miles lol

leo getz

I loved that truck when the movie was released.

TYPHOOOOON

Im butthurt that the 2018 tacoma has discontinued the manual transmission.

So here is the real shitter, which midsized truck has the best automatic transmission?

Probably the 8 speed in the GM. Not too sure about the Frontier. Has Toyota finally figured out the automatic transmission?

From what Ive read about the 2018 it still searches for gears pretty bad.

The Toyota? Are they still using a 6 speed? Shit for $40k they better have this shit figured out.

trucks on the beach

Sauce?