In 15 minutes, based Jeremy Clarkson & Co. have completely and utterly destroyed Ford and its EcoBoost meme

In 15 minutes, based Jeremy Clarkson & Co. have completely and utterly destroyed Ford and its EcoBoost meme.
How will Ford ever recover?
Is this the end the of the EcoBoost meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

speedtwitch.com/report-2019-f-150-raptor-to-receive-fords-new-7-0l-dohc-v8-motor/
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=synth_(iahfy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh man, Alphonse is in shambles right now

wtf delete this

well they'd better fucking recover, and fast.
Getting tired of the shit they've been pulling off recently

in the same episode they said that the new Civic is good

>they
Only James likes it. Jeremy and James hate it.

>implying that his opinion isn't superior

The new Civic is objectively hideous.

quality and fitment on the Ford GT is horrendous..

It is, but it's a great car. I hope the mid-cycle refresh helps the looks.

>Could have this
>Or a faster Lamborghini for half the price

I know I'm not in the market for either but honestly...I'd take the Huracan. Seems the better deal, don't hate the GT but it doesn't seem worth it.

The reason it is expensive is because it's basically a homologation lm gte car. It's out of heritage

I know but still.

If it wasn't for the first gen GT40 being so expensive it would've been $150k. But boomers turned the $110k V8 GT40 into a $350k commodity, there was no choice for Ford but to raise the price in hopes of keeping it from being an investment.

>THIS CAR SUCKS!!!! - John

A GT3 offers virtually the same performance for $250k less. You could also actually dd it due to the relative comfort, reliability, interior space and storage capacity. I like the Ford GT, but value is certainly not its strong point.

It also comes in a manual and revs to 8250k.

Now find one for $250k less

Got me m8. You're not going to find a GT for $400k at this point either, though.

Where would the Camaro zl1 or Corvette sit on that board?

not tested.

First two (and most expensive) results on autotrader near me.

>not the competition package

Can someone explain how the 650S beat/matched the 720S? It has 50% less downforce, 10% less power, and weighs 100lb more.

>no Competition Pack
sperg more

Fords already replacing the Twin turbo v6 in the Ford Raptor with a 7.0l DOHC v8. I think they'll keep it for their "cheaper models"/cars that dont need more than v6's. Like base model Mustangs, the Focus, FIesta, Fusion, etc. But I believe the true performance section, GT Mustang GT+, Raptor, and SVT things will stick to v8's for now.
At least thats my prayer.

speedtwitch.com/report-2019-f-150-raptor-to-receive-fords-new-7-0l-dohc-v8-motor/

why are they so old?

CHADracan vs virGTin
ferd btfo!

I think some (a lot) of that is just bad makeup and lighting.

how low has VAG fallen

>GT3
>comfort

>relative
As in relative to the Ford GT.

The GT3 is still fairly DDable. The GT3 RS is the trackday special that you can legally drive home.

This article is from April, i doubt that's happening as much as i want to be excited for something from Ford.

this

makes you think

VAG btfo

its an old article, I am 78% sure they announced it lowkey at the big reveal show they had. I have hope, not to mention the anniversary of the Boss 429 and Mach 1

>v6 engines just aren't exciting
I thought they loved the busso V6 though

It is like, they are, in like, different categories and shit.
They loved A V6 engine.

are you saying lamborghini can't compete against Ford?

Are you saying that Ford can't compete against Lamborghini?

it clearly can since the GT is faster than any lamborghini that raced at Daytona

The 650 was driven by their male test driver from last season.

who's this literal semen demon
racecars in different categories with different rule sets have nothing to do with street cars you mong. an aston martin vantage is on a level playing field with a toyota 86 when in GT4 spec.

>Huracan performante
$275k
delicious v12
Lambo prestige

>Ford GT
$550k
lolv6
ford "prestige"

why would anyone buy the gt over the huracan?
Hell, that's Aventador money.

if lambo is so good then why aren't they racing in the superior category?

Grand Tour are obviously biased againts american cars, hence why they tested a regular GT, not a competition package one

>huracan
>v12

lmao, why are you even here you fucking loser

>V10

>mentions Huracan and Aventador
>posts Murcielago

Just going full retard today eh?

also
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=synth_(iahfy)
there is your semen demon

*v10
The aventador has a v12 which is also faster and costs less

nice meltdown tho lol

>spend even more for the competition package
>to beat a lambo that outperofrms the standard car for half the price
you forget jeremy had a ford gt and spoke highly of it until selling it due lack of reliability

>twice the cylinders
>still can't beat the GT at LeMans or Daytona

holy kek, how pathetic

because GTD is the same ruleset as global FIA GT3. accessible and easy to get into with many manufacturers in the mix. They can pump out many examples for privateers to race almost literally wherever with some degree of factory support while they sit back and rake in the publicity and results.
GTLM/GTE is only in IMSA or WEC and at this point pretty much requires full factory support to be anywhere near competitive. Lambo could make a GTE hurracan, but they will have less chance of success, weirder BoP, and will have to spend quite a bit more on the program.
for a manufacturer, it's a lot more appealing to join GT3 than GTLM/GTE.
also, jfc my dick

>"I am poor so it doesn't count"

>but they will have less chance of success
because they would have to compete against the GT at its peak performance, not some watered down street car

>lack of reliability

Part of the meme team eh? Clarkson installed an aftermarket alarm with Lo-Jack that caused all of his woes with the GT.

muh egg n spoon races

britbongs shouldn't be allowed to touch a car's electronics

Lucas electronics was a mistake

I never did by into the GT this time around. It just felt like Ford were forcing 'special' onto it by saying that they were only making so many, that there would be this convoluted and secret buying process and the insane high price etc.

Jesus, they are one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world, can they not just make it production friendly and compete with McLaren and Ferrari if it's so special?

>people bought GT in '05 or '06
>turn around and sell it for profit

Yeah, why would Ford try to stop someone from making a quick buck on their product? Silly Ford!

In an unlimited production run they'd have to half the price and then some to be competitive.

>janitor deleted my posts and banned me

Lol

That's worse than a Fiesta

Just above the GTR

Wow he was that bad? And the girl is actually good?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

It's worse than my 20 year old falcon

Jeremy is like 55, he looks like he's in his 70s.

Fuckin stay banned, faggot

Good fuck off lel

stop crying in every thread and the janitor won't have to mop up all your tearz then.

he's going 2 get hella triggered now

Ummm, he was in the less powerful car that weighed more. If anything she's the shit driver.

>baited by based prezo AGAIN

LMAO

Get rekt faggot

They didn't use the right tire on TGT

Didn't it have same spec as the Aston and lambo?

Ah, I read it wrong. So the fat American was faster than this chick. Makes more sense.

>based prezo
Ban this IP too, mods

>stop someone from making a quick buck
>only make 400 cars

she has beautiful eyes

>Pay 500,000 for a ferd
>Still get a ferd

NO
RECOVERY
POSIBLE

>poor americans and their credit cards
Lmao

>tfw yuropoor
>tfw actually poor
kill me

8 m i I l i o n R P M

yes but most of that is because of the chrome and the fact they're in good looking cars

the 650 was on performance tires, the 720 was on road tires

this, you get a faster car with a bigger and better sounding engine and you can also brag to people you own a fucking lambo
Who cares if you have the super expensive V6 ferd?
The lambo is the way to go

The busso has a soul and sounds magnificent for a V6
It fixes everything they hate on V6s besides the power
In fact its the polar opposite of today's V6

>V6s don't have soul

>V6 engines just aren't exciting. It's like they've got no personality.

That car would've been better in every way if it had a turbo V8 instead of the turbo V6.

Also that car may have been fast but the engine doesn't rev high, or sound good. All it does is make good dyno numbers and weigh a lot.

*breakes in your path*
nothing personal, bambino

the GT still reigns supreme

Found On Road Dead w/ competition package

Even better

The Voodoo is so cool too.

They wasted potential of the road car solely because they wanted to run a DPI in GT3. And IMSA screwed the pooch setting the BOP again, so I guess they're successful at that at least...

seething with rage there, VAG/GM cuckold

sperg more and stay BTFO