ITT: povertymobiles

ITT: povertymobiles

Any compact without independent rear suspension.

focus has independent rear and is also a povertymobile

official logo of mental poverty

At least those who drive povertymobile don't have a bus pass like OP.

but at least it wasn't a poverty mobile until it got a few miles after leaving the stealership unlike a compact VW.

corvette

t. dodge neon owner

Pontiac Montana

>Wrong

Saturn, Pontiac...Anything Murican

As someone who lives near philadelphia, many dumbass blacks and hispanics drive hondas.

It's mind-boggling how bad they are with money unless it's the car they drive...I really wonder how it all panned out that way. Knockoff designer belt, brand new iphone, stepping out of an EK/EJ

BOW DOWN

it's true for Europe though

First gen neon also has independent rear suspension, oh god i have a focus and a neon haha.

Does my Plymouth Breeze count?

this thing.

>old beat up crown vics
>rusty
>dented
>sometimes has new bling bling wheels
>new wheels will be financed from shady ghetto shop
>always driven by niggers

I would ditch some more expensive cars just to drive this shitbox.

I like my little old Honda. It's cute, quick, cheap to run, and it looks nice. Make decent money, but there's not much point in upgrading when it's all I need in a car.

>if I skip lunches and don't shower this week, I'm sure I can make the next bill!

The official car of obese single mothers with four mixed-race children.

*cuts off catalytic converter and passes you*

That's a sweet ride m8

>official car

lol you guys are amateurs

Or a Geo Prizm, for when you're too broke for the name brand and go for the in-store brand.

These are pretty decent choice for a shitbox,

>drops out of highschool in your path

Most of these are 1k now and they take all your fucking money.

Rust, premium fuel, poor mpgs

No money left for weed, shit sucks

This tbqhwyfamalamborghini
I'm even thinking of repainting it, even if the cost would be more than the value of the car.

I'd bet solid money that no matter where you are in the US, you could find a running Lumina for $1k or less. It'll probably be dented and missing about 25-30% of it's paint, but it will start and run.

>Pontiac Transport
or TRANS-SPORT
or whatever the fuck they were trying to do

My dad bought one of these years ago for like $200 and drove it into the ground while I was growing up
Was worth not financing cars he couldn't afford like what the neighbors did because now their house got foreclosed and his business is doing well and he got himself a new S Class

I wish more people did this instead of throwing money away with car loans.

I was driving through Baton rouge LA listening to the radio and there's some ghetto ass place that rents wheels to niggaz. Sounded shady as fuck, they kept going on about how they don't check credit scores and anyone can just come in and rent wheels by the month

>tfw used to drive a '93 i bought for 200$

I loved that fucking thing

I got mine for $100 and drove it for almost three years, including to Alaska and back.
I had to top off the transmission fluid every few weeks, but it still got nearly factory MPG and lost less than a quart of oil between changes.

My man

The only reason i got rid of mine is that the thing split in half from frame rust. It that didnt happen then id still be driving her

>tfw michigan
>rip hetzer the lumina

>pretty decent
the Toyota corolla is THE shitbox

I sold mine when it failed emissions, it was still running. Got $250 for it.

1st gen Toyota Yaris.

>ITT: povertymobiles