N/o/rcal Revival 復活

Meet Details:
Feb 3rd @ 11am Frescos, San Jose
Run Up mines to the observatory and then we stop at the junction. Drive to Livermore.
Previous Thread: >18525274

going for a drive right now should i do hamilton or skyline/84

ok

c u at semper virens

Any Veeky Forumsldfags from the BlueBRZ days going?

I heard Calvin might

I've been here since the first meet

Enjoy your smog, calicucks.

Love,
Nightwave

Enjoy the freeway

sup fags

just moved to san jose from boston. i dont have shit for mountain roads back home so i am pretty pumped to live in an area that has them. i have a mk7 gti so it'll do the trick

any recommendations? obv mt. hamilton is on my to do

Skyline to Alice's then 84 to the coast is a classic. Better then Hamilton desu

actually did that already a few weekends ago when the gf took me hiking. had wayyyy too many people, cyclists, and slowfags. what time do you recommend going?

welcome, there are a lot of choices near san jose. either at night after 11-12pm or in the morning from dawn to seven am or so. the later in the day you go the worse it gets, fast. nighttime is pretty empty but watch for cops near the coast.

si senor
better than hamilton but san antonio valley > skyline/84. hard to reach though since its an isolated road.

Also SAV can be done day/night with little to no traffic.

Can I be your mk7 buddy?

>gf
If you bring her to this meet, it will ruin your relationship.
She might even leave you there for one of the guys here since there's all sorts of flavors of man and boy for her to choose from.
There's-
Sophisticated and fast mexijew with a hairy chest
Carlton Banks in a Lexus IS350
Frail chinese boy who won't eat his veggies
Cryptocurrency mexican bad boy who served time at county prison and rides a badass motorcycle
Computer expert in MR2 who makes Linux OSs for fun
Mexican with daki harem in his civic
Asian daddy in RSX, he doesn't speak english but he knows how to use his tongue
5.0L mustang bros who will DP her
Nvidia bro in BRZ who makes $$$$$ selling overpriced GPUs on the side
Guy in Ducatti who moves at incredibly high speed
A literal golden retriever
Thicc BRZ daddies
RX8 ginger

accurate af

Is this a new pasta

>tfw don't get a mention

Where's big tex

you forgot about joyner br/o/

does anyone own an interesting car

there was a FD guy but he disappeared

not that I'm sexist if u got tits o titanium u might b able to pull er off too but she's a friggin lightning death machine. not for kids, slow goers, nay sayers, dummies, the inexperienced, the overconfident, or little bitches u better strap on your big boy shoes to get behind this wheel otherwise I'll grab u a rag to just wipe that babyface off an go home. this bad mofo was originally a Joyner 650, now has a beasty 1000 cc. yamaha 4 cylinder 4 stroke rx1 snowmobile motor 160 hp and 14000 rpm. it's belt drive to a trans with reverse an then goes to a friggin posi rear diff. she's a bit piiiiissssed off an riiipss naaasty fast. does over 100 an like BAM. she'll drift ya sideways at like 50 on dry pavement so better hang onto your panties. with this thing u can make the sand your bitch. so if u think u got what it takes to run what really moves n shakes hit me up. but I tell u what she's fast as shit after taco bell but could almost use a little heavier upper roll cage

There use to be some richfag with a tuned 80s Volvo wagon. Haven’t seen him in a while though

Reddingfag

....he was in Houston when the hurricane hit

I love La but damn I think about moving to norcal because its so nice looking. Misty forests and better weather. should i do it lads

Housing costs are too high over here. Unless you can make over $150k a year don't bother.

If you do move up here watch out for "HIV hornets" - folks who go around pozzing people for fun. Tis only a misdemeanor nao.

It's a misdemeanor so now willingly spreading HIV carries the same charges as willingly spreading any other infectious diseases like ebola and the flu. Now HIV isn't an excuse to lock up niggers, fags, junkies, and other non-desirables like it used to be

best place in bay area for vehicle flooids?

Why is neon so scared of HIV

>he's never seen outbreak
it's time to fortify the pizza co.

Because he knows that as a jungle bunny, nobody is going to help him and he'll probably get lynched to keep the white chilluns safe.

DESU, there's a lot misinformation going around about HIV soI don't blame the guy. To this day, 95% of blacks still do not know that HIV is spread through yawning

See Knowing is half the battle...n' shieet

am i gonna get aids at the meet?

AIDs is contracted immediately upon confirmation of attendance, physical interaction not needed.

Apparently the black guy is coming so you have a 20% chance

don't get AIDS, eat tots my dudes

Does this really need to be two months from now

yes, it's been a while and a very special jewish lad will be in town then. feel free to make your own sooner if you'd like, most people only need a week or two notice ahead of time.

If I see the jew I'm going to rip off his foreskin and feed it to him on the shabbat. How's that for kosher you fucking kike

>rx8 ginger

You remembered

he's half black so maybe 10%

Are you coming I want to see your car shoot some fireballs

> is350?
You mean that fat lexus that's always trying to keep up with the MR2s and BRZs?

marauder fag
Cryptocurrency mexican bad boy who served time at county prison

probably should have called it IS3500

>San Jose
>Nor Cal
but it's not

True

hello reddingfag

not him, I'm a bit further south in Chico. Still, that's a 200 mile journey, I could probably get to Oregon faster.

What happened to the 4th?

If I bring my teg with a busted quarter panel how much shit should I expect

>smog
>NorCal

Yo hol up! Why are there Cantonese characters in the OP? Are we doing a route through Cupertino and Sunnyvale?

I wish. It would be fun revving our engines and harrassing the rich chankoro in their daddy's AMG and M-classes

fresh
come get some tater tots my dude

not even me
but he's not wrong
this guy gets it

fresh tater tots

> cantonese characters
neon put your fucking trip back on they're kanji
its japanese for TOE GAY

Hey dude, I'm , also in Chico, but I'm still going.

>i outran it in my mind

>tfw your boys won't acknowledge your speed

thats mean

>your boys
>truth
>crashers and wannabe dagumis who can outrun goalposts

jej

Never even heard of ringer hut you weeaboo fag this plan fucking sucks

I'm down for a February 3rd cruise, it was recently my car's 50th birthday and I want to stretch her legs on a good jaunt

Go up mt. Umunhum

Ya

Gonna be lots of fukkkin and succcin too oWo

he's only running on like 4cylinders by now

The MR2 Clique and VTEC Vatos were born on 4 cylinders

there's only one ringer hut on the west coast and it's good food. the roads will be great. come join us you faggot

Ringer hut? how about finger hole you little fag

come to the meet and maybe something will happen sweetcheecks

Molded by it...

thats ok when you're not 3500lbs

the slack clique is all 4 bangers

Is bigger better?

>3500lbs
>not 3800lbs with the driver in it

wew lad

i wonder how long it would take to eat a 3500lb cheeseburger

about tree fiddy

>how long would it take to eat 3500lbs of tatertots?
too long my dude

why won't he come back?

You guys are way too fucking gay the more I read the thread the less I want to go

What's the maximum amount of gay your tight virgin ass will tolerate?

It's just one dude who doesn't even go to the meets

not as long as it would take for neon to keep up

kinda new to o but I'm down to go. Any of you guys a little more north? Im East Bay.

I live in Fremont. A several other guys are from there too.

East Bay where?

because we need to learn to give respect where its due

>In case your working part time and you tell your boss you have a dental appointment or something before they made the schedule for that week and they be like "Okay sure" and you just make it to the meet instead.

blue board dude. Spoiler that shit.

concord, pleasant hill, martinez

neato burrito. Maybe we could do an East Bay meet?