I want to get a 2nd car in 2 years but everything I can think of under $15k is either underpowered, non-rwd, unreliable...

I want to get a 2nd car in 2 years but everything I can think of under $15k is either underpowered, non-rwd, unreliable, a rebuild project, or a civic

Other urls found in this thread:

truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/maserati/quattroporte/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can man be expected to face such truly horrible burdens?

>is either underpowered, non-rwd, unreliable, a rebuild project, or a civic
>either or civic
?

please go to another board if you just lurk Veeky Forums to find grammar mistakes

4th gen F-body

just get a single cab chevy and drop a blower in it. Should cost only about 12k if you dont fuck it up. however, youll look like a spic

oh shit forgot about that

also anyone have an informed opinion on the honda s2000?

Great cars, Veeky Forums likes to meme on them because this board is full of poorfags who get threatened by cars that actually hold some value due to being good vehicles.

>has enthusiast expectations
>too retarded to buy a car from the 90s or before

GT86

You can get last gen Stang GTs for 15-20k.

Op is right tho?

>if someone made a new processor with an 800MHz clocking speed they'd get laughed at
>when car manufacturers make engines with less hp than my 90's shitbox its considered safe and ingenuitive
200hp is not enthusiast-tier, that should be the average at best with how heavy cars are now

First-Gen CTS-V, put a blower on it and tune it to 550hp

Found a running, not a project, RX7 FC for $1500 a couple weeks ago.
Wanted to get it, but I'm already 5 vehicles deep.
Shit's out there man, just keep looking.

will never find a running one for under $20k

all the v8 ones around me are nigged out and i will die before I settle for 3/4 of a v8

i was actually really considering this, a gto, and a trans am but im ocd when it comes to panels fitting together and the cts-v's hood looks like it's been in a head-on collision

i pray to the ICE gods everyday to let me find an affordable, unmolested rx7, promising that I would keep it stock aesthetically
fucking beautiful cars that get ruined way too often

truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/maserati/quattroporte/

funniest shit ever this was about to be my first car because someone was selling a good condition one for like 8k at the time but it got bought up before I could save
wouldn't maintenance be a bitch like for audis though?

I was gonna post the ad, but unlikely you're in CO, and it seems to have been snatched up anyway.

Also, dead serious suggestion, consider a miata. Ridiculously good fun for cheap. And if you're worried about under powered, buy a good miata for like $3-5k and put money into making it faster.

Its not as bad as audi m8. Its just another Italians car with traditional italian oil leaks and electrical gremlins.

Buy a C5 Corvette.

>mfw reminded of Italian™ Electrical Issues

My dad had one way back when for like a year and then he sold it, should really ask why as it didn't seem to have any issues.
I could see someone else liking it but personally I grew up seeing the wealthy, cajun dustbags with last names ending with "x", such as "LeMoineux" and "Marioneux", show off their neurotic trophy-wives and daughters in their vettes during Mardi Gras parades like the corrupted dust sacks they were so I would feel like some old fart in his mid life crisis during his 20's if I got one.

I would but the plan is that a project miata would be car number 3 when i make stupid money

I own a C5 Z06 and I'm in my mid 20's. Drive one a bit and I'm sure you'll forget all about the memes you read on a Cretaceous-period Qiupalong feeding forum.

You make it sound like the miata would be a full on project.
Honestly, to begin with, as light as it is, the miata isn't that under powered. And you depending on what you do, they wouldn't be huge modifications, or particularly expensive.
You could absolutely get a fast miata for under $15k

Actually, as I was thinking of miata.
Honda S2k.
I think good ones go for about $10k

Get a nice FC Turbo II for ~7-10k and put a few thousand more into it.

Basic C5 for 10-15k stock 350 hp and boost it to 500 hp with stock motor or get yourself a z06 from 03-04 for 17-20k with 411 hp and boost it to 700 hp with the base motor cam's & a supercharger/turbo, boom reliable, cheap parts, ever problem know to the car is compiled & easily accessible on forum's that are a click away & they keep getting cheaper to buy ever day. Looking into buying one in a year or two as well, recommend the z06 for the best bang for your buck.

RUST
U
S
T

>411 hp
405 HP.

Thats advertised power at the crank not wheel's, power of a stock c5 z06 from 01 to 04 your more less looking at 360-370 hp for a stock z06 c5 how ever a cam change could easily bump that up to 411 hp ( as most owners do with z06's ) and these number's ars supported by mutiple video's of stock zo6's from 01 to 03 being tested on dyno's

You mean 15k+ for a good condition s2000 that hasn't been through a rice cooker. A clean title s2000 with around 80k miles will sell for around 20k at any Stealership where I live

Mint examples with 100k's go for 20-25+ in NZ, even. And that's on trademe, not a dealership.

i can get a nice clean one for about 10k where i live
heavily inclined to buy one over a z06 because my wallet would get raped by insurance