ETH

wtf is ETH and should I or should I not buy some? (Please be gentle, this is my first Veeky Forums post ever)

Have a look at the chart in about 1 hour and you will have your answer.

you already missed the boat sempai

put 20% of your savings in ETH now!

The price is pretty low rn, $28 since I last checked. Is it legitimately worth it to invest?

this
what comes next will be surprising and getting all your speculation from Veeky Forums will create money for everyone who was here first and or is giving you advice.

its going to 100 by end of 2018

I heard this back in 2016.

The price will go 100x up if for each etherum you buy, you convince 100 of your friends to buy 1 aswell.

That's not low. It reached its peak.
Also don't look at the $, look at the BTC price. It's value depends on BTC.
ETH is a meme.

Feeling greedy for not selling, but i suppose the hype is going on for some more days

I'd suggest to wait for the next dip, OP

Looking at orders of eth on Gemini...there's like orders for 1000 eth at a time....saw an order for like 50k on there..Wtf are these people buying. This is mania...stay out of it.

>implying he knows what he talks about
>has absolutely no idea about anything

OP, the best time to buy ETH was yesterday, the second best time is today. It will not dip again, buy now.

SURE IT IS U SAMEFAFAGING ETHERIUM OUMO AND DUMp FUCKING POLE SMOKER

Sage

if im so broke i cant afford groceries but i can borrow money from someone would buying eth be a good idea? i would have to resell it pretty soon though.

mortgage your kidneys to borrow ETH at 100% interest

Not really..

2 weeks ago? yes
now? no

you get fucked with transaction costs going in and out, so only money that you wont need in the short term should be put in

And how exactly would I go about buying ETH, get a prepaid card and or some shit like that?

You don't. It's over. The top is in. Try milo coin general for the next big pump...

lol. i'd gladly buy any ETH people in this thread have bought so far. Say for $29, above market price?

But don't cry when it's at $300 in a few months.

I'm just antishilling...anything to keep the price low while maxing my daily limits