At least 20k cheaper than the Germans (S class coupe, new BMW, etc)

>At least 20k cheaper than the Germans (S class coupe, new BMW, etc)
>Timeless design
>Lexus went through great lengths in order to keep the concept car shape and satisfy safety regulations, like putting mini-bombs under the bonnet for idiot pedestrians
>Intoxicating naturally aspirated V8 symphony
>Lexus structural blue is pure sex
>Beautiful handcrafted interior
>Legendary Lexus quality and reliability
>100% Japanese design, faggots can't say this looks like X European car.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JU541_zm2w

How can other car manufacturers even compete?

not only lexus tho how are people buying econoshit boxes that aren't the civic or corolla? They just do man, they just do........even though those cars arent as reliable or fuel effeicient or even as cheap people still buy shitboxes that arent toyota or honda amazes me.....

I have yet to see this car in person. But I agree that this is the best implementation of their spindle grill.

an oil leak appears

>having LC500 money and not just buying a 911

>Predator Face: The Car STILL hasn't set a ring record
Lmaoing at ur life shill

I can see the Mazda3 being a good economy car as well, but in the end, they're all econoboxes.

My corolla is an amazing little car, but I might look at a Yaris IA (mazda2) if I ever end up trading her in. Even the corolla has more space than I ever use, and I only use it for grocery shopping and errands. Everything else is 100% motorcycle riding.

Yaris IA is a toyota badge on a Mazda2, but it's basically the best subcompact car by every reviewer that touches it. Otherwise, it's civic or corolla. I just want to keep my six speed auto for as long as possible before downgrading to a cvt fake shifter.

>muh lap times

>Timeless design

>2018
>no turbo v4
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

So sexy indeed

>How can other car manufacturers even compete?

Not a chance.

A U T O M A T I C

U

T

O

M

A

T

I

C

I'm not sold on the seats, but everything else looks phenomenal. However, I feel that way about most top-end luxury vehicles.
>hurr lc500 isn't top end
Anything over 100k qualifies as "top end" for me.

Definitely!

That grille... it pretty much convinced me to buy the competition despite being otherwise satisfied with the goods as priced

id still take a Jag over that mess. Lexus made a huge mistake with that grill design motif and they are getting desperate with different ways to make it not shit.

Dude, I like the F-Type as much as any other person and I thought it was sexy as fuck when it came out but it looks fucking ancient and dated next to the LC500.

explain why i should give a shit about pedestrian safety

You won't get sued as hard when your dumb ass runs into one of them

implying i give a shit

t. edgy bus rider

pedestrians belong on the sidewalk

not in the road, its common sense really

New Corolla's aren't efficient, they've been using the same tired engine for years.
>t. toyota/lexus fanboy

They can't sue you if they're dead

Their estate can

I wouldn't call the Jag either ancient or dated, it still look like a modern car to me. It also sounds (if you care about sound more than performance) better than almost any other car in its class on the market.

Meanwhile the corollas have been begging for a conservative cosmetic upgrade for a decade.

The Corolla isn't about cosmetics though. It's about getting from point a to b at a low price. 99% of people who buy corollas arent concerned with looking flashy

>lexus

>When you make an interior so perfect that the best salty haters can do is draw unrelated red circles around your interior.

Based Lexus

had 4 porsches, getting lc500 next. because i can.

>timeless design
>that grille
>will look hilariously outdated in 3 years

Top laff.

>$100k
>400whp
>4200lbs
>is a fucking rebadged camry

ON HO HO HO