>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>"Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: August 11, 2017 (Fri) 4:00 ~ August 13, 2017 (Sun) 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and up to 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
webview.fate-go.us/
fate-go.us/event/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
twitter.com/araki_jeccy/status/896225536225050625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucked up the format:

Previous:

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/

>[Announcement] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/event/

>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: August 11, 2017 (Fri) 4:00 ~ August 13, 2017 (Sun) 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and up to 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Ah, I want to suck a dick.

Which ones and where do you grind?

I want dumplings

Is this the power of the male master?

How did that faggot Shirou manage to turn into this suave motherfucker?

I don't know what you guys were talking about with rolling 3* event CEs with FP, but i can safely say it gets added with the event and the rateup applies to it during FP rolls. try spending at least 20k FP during the event to see it for yourself.

should I use Kiyohime or Tamamo

It doesn't matter where you come from.
GO BACK!

>Trollface.avi

You won't bait me faglord, I will wait and see if other people are rolling them before I do it myself

Who else is saving up for King of the Cave?

getting your shit slapped enough times will do that too you user.

I want to milk her.

Just a copy for the Lizposter that also does OPs, given he actually removes the (embed)s

enjoy +0 dangos before getting your shop CEs :^)

First hime than switch

i need more

enjoy your ban.

IS THAT A FUCKING NIIPLE

This is Liz, she will be the most popular Lancer during the Dango Event. Say something nice to her!

wew user.

I want to ____ Liz

Literally if it doesn't appear in the FP gacha window it won't be included (Mooncell got added to the FP gacha after the event, though). Never roll on any gacha (Yes, even the FP one) before checking it thoroughly if you are aiming to get something specific.

is seiba next

I am. I wonder whats a good Catalyst for him

I wonder if lizards are edible raw.

So "Dumplings" wasn't the only change to the event.

IS THAT A FUCKING NIPPLE???

I need more TM Shenanigans and Lel Rintronics

rape, inseminate and then bathe liz.

Herc and jannu are maxed out and saber alter and altera are ~50k away from being complete

Kiyohime's purpose is to use her ability and then die so the real party can take over. Tamamo has reverse S scaling and underwhelming stats, skills and NP. In low level content it literally doesn't matter so do whatever.

>that one user spammed pictures of actual dicks, shit, naked grannies and more last thread for like 30 minutes until they were deleted
>dumb nipple picture gets removed in a minute

but people were STILL saying
>muh kaleido not on rateup
during nerofest when it clearly shows the CE displayed on the rateup too, what's your point?

You guys remember that time someone posted that saber lily dojin and everybody stopped posting to jerk off?

Dumb whale.

Fucking Lewd looks like Seibah is next

Rate ups are a different thing, user. Especially for CEs at the start of the game.

Fou is tiny

Don't Japs believe semen baths keep one youthful or beautiful?

>Lewd titty Saber in sweater
SweatingMan.jpeg

Kaleido was never on rateup, it was just pictured on the banner dumbass.

He's talking about clicking the listing that actually shows what's in the gacha, you fool. I guarantee you that Moon Cell Automaton will not be on that list until after the event.

good times.

Yes it was a fun moment

Let me add you

Final Reposting of with more censorship I guess. Please don't ban me mods, I need to kill time between AP recharges.

Nah, I deleted it myself since I am tired as fuck right now

I leveled up and ascended Lily after reading it.

THAR SHE BLOWS LADS WE GOT A BIG UN'.

>Have to wait a minute to delete a post

Why? That's kind of stupid

Strange Fake is what Apocrypha shoulda been. Over the top, retarded ass Servants that are overpowered as fuck to the point the Grail says fuck it and summons "True" servants, which are even more retarded as fuck on the power level scale (lel Mortal Heracles, "Alcides")

5ap doors then?
How much have you spent?
I have a mild temptation to do this myself.

I refuse to believe it wasn't, myself.
The first of my few pulls was it and numerous people were getting it.

Why is everyone over reaction to these shitty non-color drawings?
They aren't particulary good either.

I don't get it.

Some people question why King Arthur would fall for some Japanese ginger manlet. But let's really think about this for a sec.

As king, she had to kill her true self. Her knights were all either stupid, crazy, or both. She had to eat Gawain's cooking. Her people were impossible to please. She had to eat Gawain's cooking. She had to deal with Merlin being Merlin. She had to quash a coup headed by her sondaughter born from her sister raping her. She had to eat Gawain's cooking. Then she got summoned in the Fourth Heaven's Feel. Kiritsugu was a dick. She had to deal with Iskander's bullying. She had to deal with Gilgamesh's Gilgameshing. She had to deal with Gilles' crazy. Kiritsugu was a dick.

So then she get summoned by this Japanese ginger manlet. He's kind to her. He cooks her delicious, warm meals. He loves her unconditionally. He understands her. No conspiracies. No Gawain's cooking. No crazy sister. No crazy sondaughter. No Gawain's cooking. No coups. No Kiritsugu. No Iskander. Some Gilgamesh, but that's not until the end. Overall, those two weeks were paradise for her. And at the center of it all was this Japanese ginger manlet.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

TL:DR
Short version: Eroge heroin.

You never answered last thread user. Is his cooking really that bad?

Mods are fine with Shit but they cant handle anime tiddies

There's no FP list, though. If they implement it the Mooncell CE should replace the 3* Assassin Fou in the FP gacha background.

Am I really gonna grind for these hero proofs?

Literally just wait around long enough to get them from the login bonuses

They literally have to tell you what's on rate-up. If it isn't listed it isn't on rate-up.

It's not about detail, it's about context you plebeian.

??????????????????

When do we start getting an abundance of skill cookies?

I did on /a/
>The whole reason Saber is such a glutton is because she basically starved herself rather than eat his cooking.

Typical burger behavior.

Any lewd image that adds some sort of background story to it is usually well received, I suppose.

>TL:DR
Then you didn't see the joke

when we get the new dailies

Can jack the pedoshit fit in perfectly on any group?

>ez 40-50 stars
>good damage output, very high vs females
>can offensive dispel
>can heal you every 4 turns

Like, would she fit in on buster/arts/crit teams perfectly well? obv not merlin type BS but she seems very versatile.

I was expecting an autistic wall of text, but I actually read it and you make a fair point. Saber had a hard life.

Sumenai, I was too busy looking at this thread to refresh that one.

As stated in /a/ thread btw, if you liked Carnival Phantasm and havent read All Around Type Moon manga, youre doing yourself a disservice

So did they say anything about the rest of the animation updates?

X-mas for any kind of cookie without RNG involved, just plain sock grindan

The poor girl really did have a shit life.

>There was a mountain of Mana Crystals piled up in a corner of the room. Alkeides could sense the high-density magical energy packed into every single one.
>“...With that amount,” he emotionlessly declared, “I could fight for half a day at full power without difficulty.”
>“That’s half a day?”
>“Are you dissatisfied? It is true that it might take longer than that to settle things with that
golden king...”
>“No. That will suffice.”
>As he spoke, Bazdilot unrolled a map on his desk and showed it to Alkeides. After he lifted
several layers of concealment, several glowing red points appeared on what had been an ordinary map of the industrial district.
>“If that’s enough to sustain you for half a day...”
>The red lights indicated industrial fuel oil tanks, water tanks, and huge gas tanks shaped like giant cylinders crowned with hemispheres.

>“If I put together everything I’ve prepared for this War, you should be able to fight continuously at full strength for several months.”

>When he heard those words, Alkeides understood. The various tanks indicated on the map were all fakes, designed to keep up appearances. Inside, they were vaults full of Mana Crystals identical to those in this workshop.
>“...To produce such a quantity... How many have you sacrificed to this contraption?”

>The question was meant sarcastically; he realized that there must have been too many victims to count. Bazdilot, however, answered without batting an eyelash.

>“Oh, just twenty-four thousand nine hundred and seventy-six people.”

>“...”

Loses out a bit if you don't use her solo for max star farming.

what a bunch of faggots

Combined Images.

Probably released individually in upcoming updates, or just a big one at some point. Okeanos could update who? Medea? Medusa?

Blue's clues is a better Lancer for Dango.

So is Orion worth rolling for if i already have redman?

Also can someone post that picture of all the events order please?

>dude is sucking a girl and the girl is jerking him off
>someone walks in

I don't see the complex history that you guys are trying to sell me here.

No because her heal is weak and her dodge is conflated with her quick-up, which is almost always used to strengthen her NP over dodging

She needs a tank or a support to fit with a crit absorber like Okita.

whos the one after nito?

twitter.com/araki_jeccy/status/896225536225050625

when are we going to unlock the h-scenes

Fucking christ.

She's higher tier than a strengthened shirou, before his strengthening he's not even close.

Get orion and Euryale then just laugh at how easy some of the camelot bosses are gonna be, or any male related boss or events.

>Burgerland
>Land of furries, niggers, gunnuts, bible thumpers, fedora-tippers and roasties
>Can't handle anime tiddies

We need 5k more likes on the facebook post

Why is Scat so fucking sexy?

It's also because he prioritizes quantity over quality when cooking. Which is a trait taken from Arthur in Prototype.

It involves other lewd images, user. That's the context you are searching for, some Servant watches the Protagonist fucking another Servant and the she replaces her in the upcoming image.