Oh, so OP is a soyboy?
Well that's WEIRD.

>>If your engine has no cylinders, you're a soyboy
>>If your car drives itself, you're a soyboy

True tho

>four cylinders
>each the size of a fucking bucket
what now fag

someone who lacks all masculine qualities and makes up for it either by rejecting masculinity or by pretending to be masculine by basing their identity off shitty hollywood men

>i just play vidya games it was her turn
soyboy
>i am a real man, you can tell by my v8
also a soyboy

>makes up for it either by rejecting masculinity or by pretending to be masculine by basing their identity off shitty hollywood men
Isn't that bugmen?

>cylinders

If you try this hard to determine if certain men are fans of bean products in an attempt to emasculate them, you're a fucking faggot with mental health issues

Oh no. The Cambodian spearfishing message board insulted my choice of engines! Even Porsche use 4 cylinder engines these days.

A V6 is a lot of weight for a minimal performance gain over a turbo 4. Not to mention that you can't use most of that power when driving on actual roads.

Kek
10/10 would lol again

>can't handle a big twin

Who's the soyboy now?

>not having both a sub 2 liter 4 cylinder car and also a 5 liter V8 car

What's it like being objectively inferior?

Apparently consuming soy decreases testosterone level so some people are saying its the reason we have more transvestites now?

Its just a new faggot or cuck word that people on here will use when they dont feel like being original.

>implying

>mfw inline 6

I participate in illegal street races and deliver soy products while doing so. Also my car has four cylinders.

does this make me a soyboy?

>Rotary=soyboy

The fact that you need training wheels and a safety cage shows you're wrong.

Fix It Again Tony
Real talk , no replacement for displacement

Torque estimated at 2000 lb/ft

Found the soyboy

*or fewer

pol singlehandedly ruined Veeky Forums with all of its gamegate disenfranchised fat ugly neo nazis

But my car has less than half the weight of your car. It's effectively the same as a 6 cylinder in a larger car

Calm down Dagumi

>My moms V6 making 100hp makes me a real man, whereas you're a girly soyboy with you are 4 cylinder turbo pinto making 400
Why tho?
>BECAUSE I SAY SO, DUDE SOY LMAO, DUDE FASHY MAYMAYS MASCULINITY *is actually a 14 year old busrider*

You're a soygoy.

The irony is soy, at moderate levels, doesn't even reduce test, that's just an old wives tale. I still agree with the sentiment of the effeminate male look but soy boy is a huge misnomer that makes the person saying it look dumb

>1290 super duke r
>naked bike with 1.3L v twin
>144 metric torks, 180-ish hp
>can put supersports to shame
Yeah, soy, sure man

How do we stop this dark future from happening bros

>implying my boxer-4 can't smoke you on the touge

We're already in the darkest timeline. The only way out is to mentor youths away from buying eco-cars.