Why did the 80s and 90s have the best car design AND sneaker design?

Why did the 80s and 90s have the best car design AND sneaker design?

why don't cars and sneakers made these days look as good as back then?

It was a simplier time.

90s aint have yeezys

I'm sorry my dude but the mid 2000s is when sneaker design peaked.

90's had less niggers.

>near neutral handling
>feel the .85g lateral acceleration
top fucking kek

i have that article cut out and framed on my wall, as well as 2 others.

No you fucking retard.

I'm a simple man, I see a shitpost, and I reply to it.

No?

These are easily one of the ugliest sneakers to date. You will seriously get made fun of for wearing these in the workplace, college, or highschool.

The only people I ever see wearing them are Arabs.

They pull a higher with just a set of tires. They pull MUCH higher with a set of coilovers, wheels, and tires.
Also it does have neutral handling, just don't pound the brake pedal midcorner and expect things to go well. If you're even a halfway decent driver you won't ever approach snap-oversteer and the car rotates like a dime whenever you want it too.

>They pull a higher with just a set of tires. They pull MUCH higher with a set of coilovers, wheels, and tires.
same can be said about most cars, i just find it hilarious that this was considered impressive enough in the 80s to be put in an ad

>Also it does have neutral handling, just don't pound the brake pedal midcorner and expect things to go well. If you're even a halfway decent driver you won't ever approach snap-oversteer and the car rotates like a dime whenever you want it too.
yeah, no
obviously braking is a bad idea and not the fault of the car but it also has a significant lift throttle jaw, and it's defenitely NOT neutral in the corners
compared to something with a truly neutral handling like a miata the mr2 behaves like a crazy bitch

t. i actually own the car

I swear I'm the only person who doesn't give a fuck about shoes. I have two pairs, my work steel toes and some regular shoes to wear when I'm not working.

Then you're not driving it hard enough. A Miata isn't neutral, it's tail happy. The MR2 is a true neutral handling experience. If I'm mid corner and driving hard and I hold the throttle steady I have zero understeer or over steer. Lift off throttle and slight understeer, and add more thorttle and slight oversteer. But you need to be at grip limit for this to occur so if you aren't driving it hard enough that's the problem.

t. I also own the car and drove it on completely blow struts for 6 months and still drove it to grip limit with it twerking midcorner.

>liking nigger shoes

80's were complete shit when it comes to car design. Probably the worst decade for it.

@18584628

80's fags are the true cancer I tell ya what.

>literally wanting nigger clown shoes
>any decade
>any year
>ever

>new balance
>nigger clown shoes
no

haven't you got the memo

new balance are the official trump shoes

>when /pol/ retards go outside

I've given New Balance a chance twice and their shoes fall apart so fast

>destroying your own property; that you already paid for, for ideological reasons