pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
>Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
>/civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
>Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/37068-beam-inflatable-habitat-first-year-space.html
youtube.com/watch?v=epghCZc9Vt8
stellariswiki.com/Land_warfare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh well.

>mfw they want me to do a "quest" to pacify them

Third for ZELEVAS
Also dead on arrival

Is Sins a 4X?

It's an excellent rts with 4x elements.

NANOMACHINES, comrade

WOLBACHIA. MALE. TO FEMALE

I want to remake the First League in my game as a Federation but First League is a lame name.

What should I call the New League? The League of Hiromod?

League of steve

The Fourth Reich.

beta league

Reich implies an Empire not a Union/Alliance let alone a Trade Federation.

Hansa would be better.

Confederacy of Independent Systems?

Metro ruined the term hansa for me.

Fuck off CIS scum! Check your privileges!

Yeah.

Droid Live Matter Republic scum.

The Axis

NO THEY DON'T REEEEEEE
*turns on lightsaber*
everything personal kiddo

Dominion of Blood!

meme merchants

Maybe you're right, the First League does sound like some kind of Galactic Republic so it should be called the First Galactic Republic...which will shock my Alien allies all the more when I tear up the Constitution and declare it will be reorganised into the FIRST.GALACTIC.EMPIRE!

shekel sherpas

>shock
everyone cheered

Stellaris help?
How do I get rid of a hostile planet's population but keep the system? I can't populate it with my own people.

>mfw learning about habitats

Forcibly relocate them to a different planet or purge their species.

>about to declare war on rival, check before hand: forces are on equal
>entering a war with rival who's already at war with someone else
>attack a world of him, surprised that his entire force jumped in
>check diplomancy screen again, see his other war ended
>miliary force is suddenly overwhelming
>his fleet defeats mine

>a good OP for once
Based Zelevas poster.

>a shit OP
Fucking Amplitude shill

Is a 1 city challenge still doable in civ6? From what I can see there are zero drawbacks to having more cities like the increased unhappiness and culture costs in civ5

Second League.

Yes but probably not on higher difficulties

Might be viable with Kongo or Rome.

Isn't Rome's UA based around city spam?

SYNTHETHICDAWNWHEN?

Sort of, but they can also get pretty tall cities easily enough thanks to the baths, and the free monument will get you more territory early on.

Hopefully never.

Sins is pretty cool

Lancelot cucked me with my wife. And when i wanted to burn that whore he saved her and killed two of my knights. Fucker will pay for that.

>tfw I accidentally turned my empire OP as fuck with mods

HURRY THE FUCK UP STEVE

Legends back then were fucking hardcore.

Hang on a second, isn't that the default program icon in the top left?

This.
It has all four of the Xs, but it's built as an RTS. It's a hybrid mutant thing: RT4X.
And it is very fun. (And quite flexible if the number of mods and conversions is anything to go by.)

Never hopefully.

Why don't you want me to be happy?

the Second League

Faggots United

The First League 2.0

The Galactic Circlejerk

I like this one.

Is Alphamod for Stellaris any good?

Chucks too much in

If you switch to the machine rebellion and win will you need to redo your traditions and some tech? Certain techs and traditions are incompatible if you switch from an organic Empire to a machine one.

Buy the DLC to know, goyim.

There aren't any techs or traditions that apply to organic empires but not synthetic empires.

It's too bloated.

Growing living ships when? Being a devouring hivemind with regular ships feels wrong.

Sentient AI
Stuff in the harmony tree
Etc

soon
space.com/37068-beam-inflatable-habitat-first-year-space.html

who here wants to live in space

Machine empires aren't necessarily sentient.

You wont be happy if it comes out
you'll be even more upset as you're see that you've been jewed

This has the potential to get very philosophical

They are though.
Their intros specifically mention self awareness.

That's disappointing.

Stellaris question time
What happens if you (swarm) have satellite status by a AE and turn into a devouring swarm?

Are you able to choose that civic after the start of the game even?

Currently playing swarm. Yup you are.

Shame that this campaign was so short. It felt like I just barely gathered Knights of the Round Table and two/three missions later there was Lancelot betrayal and then the end. Missions were fun and comfy and forced you to use abilities of those knights, but everything ended so quickly. And maybe story was simple but so innocent and pleasant to follow. Voice acting was decent and fitted perfectly too.
But there are still two other (ice and evil) campaigns left for me and 3 trails of the legends. I just enjoyed this one so much that it would be nice for it to last longer.

So far I don't understand why people dislike it so much in comparison to Crusader and 1. It's not like this one has less content. It has more troops which are more diverse , more complex economy, 3 campaigns and 3 trials (which are Crusader style campaigns). It changed some minor things for worse imo but overall feels like proper sequel. Maybe it was buggy at release or people are just blinded by nostalgia.

Because Stronghold was famous for its realism, so having magic all of a sudden.
Well, that, and the factions are pretty unbalanced.
I personally liked it, far more than Stronghold 2.

>Because Stronghold was famous for its realism
I dunno, destroying walls using swords and pikes seems pretty unrealistic. And villains the Rat, Snake, Pig and Wolf, never mentioning name of the King, using mostly nicknames for characters and not caring about historical accuracy and just telling their own story made it feel like some kind of legend or folktale.
But i don't mind if setting is historical or fantasy and like both so maybe that's just up to someone's taste. I don't remember anything at all from Stronghold 2 except for first two missions so I will try it later.

Stronghold 2 is a lot more realistic than the first. For starters, units can no longer destroy walls by themselves.

But I disliked the second because of the insane amount of city-building, and in a bad way. Compared to it, Legends is a lot more straightforward.

>friends start playing age of empires 2
>remember liking that game as a child
>play it with them
>we get shit on by moderate AI

jesus

>Imperial Authority
>Get an awful fucking leader
>Declare war on FE
>Immediately surrender
>Leader gets assassinated by FE

The machine rebellion will already have sentient AI researched as a prerequisite to them even existing.

Machine Empires get an equivalent tech because they start as sentient AIs.

Devs have been improving the AI since the game's release because AoE2 is competitive as fuck.

Pros can beat 7 of the hardest AIs in a random map.

>Pros can beat 7 of the hardest AIs in a random map.
Video or it never happened.
I'm not but it takes all my skill (including knowledge a casual would never have) and abusing walls to win against one moderate AI.

youtube.com/watch?v=epghCZc9Vt8

>DM
>Custom Black Forest with only one entrance
>Not HD

???

>2 minutes of him talking about himself
>plays against 7 huns, who are pretty shitty
>get rekt in the comments by a guy who actually knows his shit, answers by moving the goalposts, never thanks him for the suggestions
I think there are better examples of a good player, user. That guy is not one of them.

But you succeeded in proving that you can be a complete moron yet beat 7 insane AI.

And by the way, are you really supposed to start in Imperial Age, with unlimited ressources and no fog of war?

What's the closest thing to a Space Marines that you can have in Stellaris?

stellariswiki.com/Land_warfare

Gene Warriors (for empires w/ Biological Ascension) are described as:
> Genetically enhanced super soldiers. Recruits are typically chosen from the elite of the conventional military forces. These then undergo extensive gene therapy, and are made larger, stronger, and faster than their peers.

Equip them with either PSI Warriors (Librarians) or Commissar Squads (Chaplains) for extra flavour.

Strongest land army in the game too

Okay guys i need help

I started my first stellaris game and its been going a while, and my empire seemed to be doing good.

But when i declared war on a neighbor it totally shit the bed. I won the war fairly quickly but it turns out a pacifist faction had taken over the majority of my fanatic militarist xenophobe empire, like over 100 pops.

now im at like -100 energy and most planets are at 80-100% unrest, how the fuck do i reign this in?

Or am i boned?

Can't get gene warriors and psi warriors at the same time.

Put 10 defensive armies at each of your planets. Wage more wars to turn your people into militants or embrace the pacifist faction and never wage a war again.

I think they're tied with the Psi one, and they're worse than Titanic Beasts (but those are only available depending on a random event). They're also super expensive, I'd rather have 4 Clone Armies for the same price and less than half the build time.

You can't get PSI Armies because they require Telepathy (and therefore Psionic Ascension), but according to the wiki PSI Warriors (the attachment, not the army) only require Psionic Theory, which any Spiritualist empire can discover.

you can though
Psionic theory gives them and that will show up for anyone but materialists

According to the wiki (might be outdated) you NEED to be Spiritualist to get Psionic Theory.

What were your wargoals, and I'm pretty sure pacifist faction doesn't give a fuck about the war as soon as it is over -- Also the pacifist xenophobe faction similarly won't have active unhappiness just lack the extended peace happiness bonus.

Unrest is probably due to recently conquered or something? Energy similar but maybe also over your core world limit if you forced cede planet (which might have pissed off the militarist-xenophobe faction a fair bit if you citizen'd conquered pops and haven't sectored them or enslaved them)

i dont think i can afford any more armies, my economy is about to crash

i ceded 2 planets and vassalized the remaining one, im not over my limit

the pacifist faction is at 15% happiness

unrest cites unhappy pops as the reason

Possible solutions to unrest: Governors, armies, check which planets are particularly unhappy- possibly spend purble pills on happiness for planet, modify species rights (increase living standards of unhappy pops if able, grant greater citizenship or enslave depending on necessity -- enslaving will anger them but you might have some stuff to specifically reduce slave unrest), super happy pops can also tamp down a bit on your unrest.

Defensive armies consume 0.15 to 0.10 energy per month, building 10 would mean the up-keep of on the planet would go up by 1.5 to 1.0 energy, this is much less than what you're losing to unrest.

You can trade minerals for energy to other empires or trade enclaves to keep yourself afloat. You NEED to start building those defensive armies now because at 80+ unrest your planets will eventually rebel and leave your empire.

You can also dump any existing assault armies you have onto a planet in a pinch.

I'm pretty sure that -35% happiness means you're still at war if it really is the pacifist faction?

Dock your fleet to reduce upkeep if you havent and you're trying to keep economy from crashing?

well im suppressing them now so they are extra mad.

But like i said this faction is like 2/3 of my pops, cause im new to the game and didn't pay attention to factions much

Honestly, you might be better off if you stop suppressing them, support the Imperialists instead and insult other empires so they'll declare war on you (pacifists don't get happiness penalties from defensive wars, and defensive wars generate Militarist and Xenophobe attraction).

Ah. Well the simplest solution for now is probably to just stop suppressing the faction until they stop being quite so pissed. Adopting some harmony traditions will probably help for later.

Overall I'm not really sure how big a deal suppressing a faction actually ends up being (it seems horribly inefficient for eliminating a faction or even reducing its size unless it is like 20% of your fuckhuge empire and even then)