ITT: manchild mobiles

ITT: manchild mobiles

what is that a ford focus

what's wrong with it, it's a good car

Yes, but it's not C L A S S Y enough for a R E F I N E D G E N T L E M A N like op.

That's clearly a fiesta.

Hi doggy

all hatchbacks rook same

people who judge others by their cars are the children in this case

so having a small economical car in todays climate is manchild?

would pet

>a small economical car

Any man who has ever purposely bought such a thing is a manchild, and likely a cuck if he managed to get a wife.

You literally have no excuse for not buying a proper sedan/coupe, at the very least.

A tiny, gutless hatchback says "I'm a faggot with a low income and no real prospects. I have no family and don't do anything that would require a larger vehicle, such as hunting, so please do not breed with me or show me an ounce of respect."

You literally do not understand the human species.

inb4 insecure replies/projecting/buttmad/etc. + greentext

You're my favorite customer

Civic type r is the ultimate manchild mobile

you sound a bit insecure. if you live in a big city having a smaller car is beneficial.
your language shows you're probably some frustrated basement dweller from pol.

Yea sure kid. You probably drive a minivan with an automatic transmission.

That's the ultimate numale car, just like the WRX/STI and Evo X.

>work in IT
>make $50K/year to do basic sys admin bullshit
>spend 90% of your income on a turbo 4 cylinder shitbox with happy-meal-tier interior
>race literally everyone at stoplights, from seniors to teenage girls in 20 year old Accords
>make sure you get the limo tint too
>so people can't see your frail physique and weak jawline complete with thick-rimmed glasses and Banana Republic outfit

The WRX is not a numale car. Sorry.

It kind of is

You wouldn't say any of that to an actual type r owner because he'd make you eat dirt. Stay mad in your shitbox faggot.

I knew that would be coming. The absolute first justification for owning a microscopic cuckmobile - MUH CITY DRIVING.

Fucking faggot, there are guys who drive UPS trucks around cities all day, everyday and they find parking just fine. You're such a bitch, trying to justify driving a faggot car when you could own something way more respectable.

You're secretly gay and love the bright orange, plus you're a shittier driver than a woman so you can't handle driving anything bigger in a crowded city.

>oh jeez
>all these cars
>all these parallel parking spots
>all these parking garages
>oh jeez oh no
>how will I get around, Tyrone stole my 5th bike this year
>m-maybe I get a c-car?
>*finds fuck-my-ass-orange Fiesta at local dealership*
>insecure dickless manbaby tries to convince himself he's not a total cuck by getting the "ST" package
>spends 99% of his time on Veeky Forums trying to justify to strangers why he's such a bitch ass nigga

Seriously pham I'm not even gay and I want to smash your boipucci. It wouldn't even be sexual, just punitive.

>he'd make me eat dirt

I'd force-feed him his own penis after driving 10 hours into the wilderness and severing it with a bushcraft knife made of flint and deerhide.

Because I don't drive a fucking FWD cuckmobile.

>If you don't measure up to my specifications of manliness, then I don't respect you, and trust me you need my approval because I'm a badass
Also, r*ddit spacing

I drive an 82 toronado m8.

Calm down, sweetie. You know what happens to people who assume?

You're deep in the closet

>I reject your antiquated cisgendered patriarchal notions of "manliness"

b-but le plebbit spacing!

the last frail cry of a totally rekt faggot

>n-no u!

no queerblade please enlighten us