Euro Mustang

>Euro Mustang

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=YlYoAiMKGC4

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/opinion/columnists/henry-payne/2017/11/16/payne-mustang-sales-roar-overseas/107756764/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Money

/thread

It's selling better than Porsche

>Car Throttle

Saged, hidden and reported

Because otherwise they would get imported by other companies and individuals

>difference between US and EU mustangs
>EU cars are RHD
fucking bongs, speak for your own smelly island

true, i see them more and more even in my pos, broke country

I have seen about three last year.

Euros, like everyone else, have an attraction to the forbidden.

>"But user: Muh EMM PEE GEES. Save the planet user! Noone needs 500 horsepower! My brown daughters will have you killed for that!"

if euros want 500 hp they buy an AMG.

>check local Ford dealerships website
>can buy a 450hp Mustang
Who /LHD masterrace/ here?

The main difference is that if you crash inside the European model you might actually die because the airbags won't deploy.

That's not limited to the European models. The Mustang is one of the least safe cars on sale this millennium and Ford bribed the US testers to lie about it.

how come americans buy euro cars but not vice versa?

but they do increasingly

>Muh EMM PEE GEES. Save the planet user! Noone needs 500 horsepower! My brown daughters
Why do you retards enjoy strawmanning so much ?

Magyar vagy?

Apart from that, the European model inexplicably has LESS nannies and security equipments than the American one, as standard features.

What in the name of the fuck were they thinking?

Perhaps they wanted to give them a slight glimpse of the sheer death machines that used to define the Murican car scene? You know, like when we used to have pop songs about trying to take out a girl by being cool and then sliding into a rock and dying?

It is the best selling sports car in Germoney, euros love an uncucked V8.

>be yurocuck
>dodge challenger hellcat is my dreamcar
>tfw i will never be able to own one cuz i live in a shithole

Kill me.

yeah there is no way this is true. that's actually a ridiculous claim, I see more 911 Turbo S than Mustangs, not to mention all the M's and AMGs.

detroitnews.com/story/opinion/columnists/henry-payne/2017/11/16/payne-mustang-sales-roar-overseas/107756764/

Eat shit

yeah that's pure bullshit. come to Germany and count the Mustangs compared to for example BMW M2s or even e63 AMGs, you'll barely find any. There are probably thousand times for GTIs than Mustangs. The only source I can find is from IHS and there nowhere say that the Mustang is the most sold sports car in Germany, only in the world.

nice fake news

Porsche 911 – 8.016
Audi TT – 7.356
Ford Mustang – 5.232

>yurostatus
MUTTED

THE HAMBURGER COMES BACK TO HAMBURG

It's exclusivity. You can go in a euro center and it will be 2 door bmw galore. A mustang will stand out. And even us europoors know what a mustang is, which is why the gm and chrysler dont sell their mustang competitors here.

>A car's entire trim range sold more than one trim from a competing car

I am so impressed.

The EU doesn't actually mandate much at all in terms of safety equipment, unlike the US where you need eighteen airbags and a rear facing camera to even offer a car. Naked Caterhams are still sold in Europe. You'll just get slutshamed by catastrophic safety ratings. Not sure if the manufacturer has to pay a penalty for bad safety, I only know it exists for high fleet fuel consumption.

Oh, so now you consider a 4 door sedan as a sports car? Any other goalposts you want to move?

It looks so bad and cheap in real life. Seen the new Mustang more in last year and than all previous mustangs combined in 20.

Neighbour used to have a 60s one.

Dis, what is Germoney, what is France, what is Sweden, what is Italy, what is Spain, what is Czech.

All major car manufacturer countries.

It's definitely not worth what euros have to pay for it, but that just reflects poorly on euros

Have you been outside your stinky fap chamber lately?

>It sells better than a luxury car that's 40k more

shocked