I hope you're remembering to wash your car every 2 weeks in the winter Veeky Forums!

I hope you're remembering to wash your car every 2 weeks in the winter Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jObtf4Y_kbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With the undercarriage wash with teflon coating, right?

I just get a new one every two weeks.

A lot easier.

>tfw forced to park under ultra sap producing tree
>learned to embrace it, free paint protection

no, fuck my shitroen

barely deserves the fuel it pisses out

>Northstar Cadillac
Doesn't deserve the wash desu

>every 2 weeks

I'm so fucking terrified of salt I wash my car literally every day, especially the underside. Thankfully there's not a spot of rust on my 1999 Lexus

>every two weeks
That sounds like way too long in between washes with it getting caked in salt to me.

I'm more curious as to what's making the suspension sag like that

It hasn't been warmer than 20F.

Fuck off

Californian here, lol why?

Dried jizz ruins paint you commie fag

Why buy a car you have to maintain when you can lease? It's so much cheaper, that's why companies offer it.

>humiliating a citroen
CEASE

t. millennial moron

Bait.

I don't wash my new car actually, its an off road vehicle with some dirt, grim, and leftover show shit on it

should I be washing my car after every snow season? You realize it isn't meant to be a shiny new car but an off road vehicle, i like the dirt sometimes

HOW DARE you insult my stallaholic, my inefficient joy, my strong stallion that falls to bits as soon as something touches it, the amazing design that has the brake lines on top of the caliper bolts you risk breaking them when you go to change the pads

or the encouraging smell of petrol i get if i brake with about 1/4 tank, which is a uncommon issue with a magical cause

he doesn't have a cool citroen like that, it's probably some 1.2 liter diesel hatchback like all europeans drive

nah i dont, it looks like a good one in that pic but i drive a 1.6 c4 and its not worth its weight in sand

Broken air suspension, probably. You see Town Cars like that all the time.

That's right. It's called the "Tennessee Tilt". I'm not sure why.

Retarded question, how do I wash the underneath of my car? I can't put it on jack stands or lifts cause I don't have any available

There may be 100 gallons of moonshine in the back

Jokes on you I live in the south so I barley have to ever deal with salt

Ausfag here.

What's this salt meme you all go on about that rusts out your car?

so kiiissss meeeee

Got any tips on washing the undercarriage? Do you have a lift?

>paris before it was ruined
reeeeeeeeee

go to a coin wash and spray it up underneath, that's about as good as it gets

what do you mean ruined, Paris is as good as it's always been

possibly better due to the refugees

diversity is our strength

god i wodner how bad it is now...
oh

youtu.be/jObtf4Y_kbs

>150k homeless
lel more like double triple that

>all this money for refugees

>can't even provide basic shelter for their own people first

leftism is a disease of the mind, for which the only cure is pure fire

fucked isnt it

>wash car 30 years later
>"wow nice paint job user"

>tfw with my summer car I take the long way around a traffic jam because its a waste of fuel to keep it below 5k rpm
>tfw with my winter car I commute through the thickest, biggest traffic jams because the car desecrates the dead dinosaurs whose lifes were given to create oil

its a shit car.
All citroen can do is comfy.
And we all know only reason you'd ever notice the car is comfy is because the car is so fucking dull and boring to drive you start test out all panels to see if anything rattles.
tl dr if you scrapped all citroens no great car would be lost.

Weekly, and it makes me cri every tiem to see it with that nasty white salt residue for a few days in between. Even worse that the only touchless car wash with unercarriage spray on this side of the city has some retarded ass guide rail for your front tires that goes under the car. I went through once and my car sits so low that it hit somewhere underneath. I have to try to bend down and use the hand wand to spray underneath but I know it doesn't get nearly as much off. Need to just buy a pressure washer to use at home with one of those undercarriage wand attachments.

lucky you with the the rpm shit, but i have to drive it regularly 100+ miles for my work and the mpg is a fucking joke on it, lies half the time or just drops off for no reason

Jesus christ they just load on the salt up here in the gta. The fucking roads look like they are powdered after a few weeks of winter.

I got it undercoated and try to wash it every few weeks but jesus christ fucking salt brine gets everywhere.

I don't even know if i should be washing underneath with the oil coat but goddammit if i didn't the underside would have a goddamn crust of salt on it by now.

It's soo ROMANTIC !

>Broken air suspension
What's it like driving with one? Is it really bumpy and uncomfortable?

I honestly hate how the roads get salted but I will admit I do appreciate it when the roads get super icy. That shit is dangerous.

Last month there was a couple weeks where it didn't get above 5 degrees, it also happened to snow a lot during that period. The road commission plowed the roads but they didn't put any salt down since it was too cold for the salt to do anything, as a result there was black ice in random spots in the road. I remember one morning I was driving to work, I have to go around a steep corner that leads to the main road. When I was going around I could feel my car beginning to slide, I let off the gas and snap oversteered. In hindsight it wasn't that bad but when you have to do evasive driving 20 minutes after waking up the adrenaline is intense. Really puts you on edge wondering if it's going to happen again in the remaining 40 minutes of the drive

My LR3 had a broken air suspension. It looked much lower and great on the outside but drove like my lowered G37 with low profile tires

Michigan user here...wash my truck almost daily here to keep the salt off of it.
It is futile though, the rust always wins.

Truthful post

On Town Cars it isn't as bad as others because only the rear suspension rests on air bags. It just feels like the rear of the car is sluggish, laggy, and super bumpy. The smallest pot hole is super noticeable. Fun fact, a coil spring conversion kit for a town car is less than $200

>he doesn't make the wildlife detail his vehicle

how about move to a state that matters? one with decent weather were we don't salt the earth for the sake of driving.

Cold weather and snow keeps the "undesirables" away and makes you stronger.