Why don't more people drive Skoda in the States? It is one of the best car brands

Why don't more people drive Skoda in the States? It is one of the best car brands

Not sold. Basically just a rebadged, slightly cheaper VW.

This.

Also why bother when Toyota exist and is actually made locally.

VW doesn't sell them here. Also, the two cars that Skoda would probably make the most on would be the Superb and Kodiaq and North America already get's two vehicles that basically fill those roles in size and cost; the NMS Passat and the Atlas.

Eurofag here, do NOT buy a Skoda, they're complete trash

And if you're still going to buy one, just for the love of god don't get a diesel

shit taste

Is Skoda Fabia Combi a hatchback or a wagon?

Owning a Skoda is a sign of giving up.

Yes.

>poorfag pretending his cheap boring car is something special
You’ll fit in nicely with the rest of this board, I assure you

They don't sell them here, short of importing a beat to shit 25 year old yuropoor shitbox it's not possible to get one here.

Kombi or Combi stands for wagon in several European languages. It is therefore a wagon that simply looks a little hatchback-ish because it's small to begin with. I think the same case can be made by geometry. The rear quarter windows are simply too large for a hatchback. Most hatchbacks have no rear quarter windows at all. It's the same case as with the older Impreza wagons. Some people say they're overgrown hatchbacks, but they're really small wagons.

Skodas are fucking terrible. Just poorly madeGolfs/Polos.
Had to drive a brand new Octavia from Bavaria to northern Germany, I shit you not my ass hurt so bad for two days I could barely sit.

>I shit you not my ass hurt so bad for two days I could barely sit.
That was actually because of your bull you met there in northern Germany

just how much of a literal weak ass faggot do you have to be to get butthurt by sitting a couple hours in a brand new car.
pathetic.

Because VW is already shitty enough for most people. We don't need a bargain, value version of them.

>a bargain, value version of them.
you spelled "shit" wrong

I'm in the USA and have seen approximately 1 Skoda.
Ever.
But I'm near a military base where we can often see unusual cars simply because military people can have the cars they buy in other countries shipped back to the USA at the cost of the taxpayer.

So... yeah.

Kodiaq is the new Tiguan and Superb is superior to the nms Passat.

This triggers the american car industry

If it's cheap like ~$20-25k, Maybe. We have lots of $40k+ wagons here and they sell decently to mostly boomers.