Porsche once again blows out horsepower fags and meme cars like the hellcat, tesla, lambo, viper...

porsche once again blows out horsepower fags and meme cars like the hellcat, tesla, lambo, viper, ferrari's and autistic names with too many consonants

a lambo or ferrari never killed paul walker cause they're too slow and safe

youtube.com/watch?v=sBo3Da3e3NE&feature=youtu.be&t=80

>they blew out horsepower fags by using more horsepower
>***becomes a bigger horsepower fag and blows out horsepower fags***

praise be

im over the ring and lap times,

i bet its still slow as fuck in the standing mile,

and its not even half as luxurious as any mercedes of the same price

>i bet its still slow as fuck in the standing mile,
>and its not even half as luxurious as any mercedes of the same price

likely because neither of these things are what they made this car to do

the point of the high performance 911s is to be ring kings, not super luxurious landbarges or drag cars.

If you want a luxurious Porsche, buy a 911 Carrera or a Panamera. If you want a drag car, don't buy Porsche.

>I'm over lap times
>talking about driving in a straight line as if it's a better fit for a sports car
>luxurious & comfort is important in a sports car
People like you disgust me. You should never be allowed to buy any kind of sports car.

>slow as fuck in a mile
>what is the final stretch

unironically name a better brand

i love when straightline fags shut up when they realize the reason nurburg is the perfect measurement is they have every meme someone wants to nitpic, and you have to design a car to be great at all of them

anyone can fucking autistism the toe and camber of their tires so it goes in a straight line with no issue but it cant do fuck all and has to be put on a carrier to an from the track and conversely you can set up the car to corner better too

No one here will drive let alone purchase this car who gives a fuck.

Obsessing over supercars is teenage boy shit.

You really think you’ll have enough money to drop several hundred grand on a vehicle for a second faster 0-60 than a car worth tens of thousands less and some meme laptime you’ll never be able to make on a track you’ll probably never drive on?

Keep in mind that even as a hardcore auto enthusiast you are spending boatloads of money on a car for performance increases that you probably won’t even fucking notice.

i mean I'm 19 and and have a 20 year old version of the slightly-higher-than-base model, so i guess that's kind of close?

>pay 300k for a VW
>get fake exhausts

sad

It's not like he'll ever be able to afford one.

Tatra

Kek at them crashing at daytona because they were too slow to keep up with the GT.

>VAG is ruining it'd face value to the public.
>Hurting their own sales in the long run.
>However this is weeding out the degenerates
>Market focus on people who looks past that shit and want a good car
>Actually get good cars.
>Good cars at good prices.
>mfw becoming a fan of VW
>mfw considering getting a new or slightly used jetta.
>mfw all this from gasing monkeys and people like the Germans they are.

>Barely affording a 300k car and not being able to correct it.
They know what people are gonna do.

>fake exhaust
>real lap times
anyone able to afford this car (not you) doesn't give a shit because they'll end up getting a several thousand dollar bodykit anyways if they actually gave a shit (most don't)

props for not settling for a fucking boxter

>real laptimes

umm no sweetie

Porsche is going to be luxurious either way, it might not be a meme barge in terms of luxury, because you still want to feel the road, but it will certainly drive like a luxury car. Not like the viper or gt, which both feel like driving extremely aggressive race cars with bad seats and a fiesta interior.

being able to get a 996 in about 3-5 years is what helps me get through the day.

>tfw cant afford a 911 and stuck with a 2012 black prestige s4
atleast the dual clutch tranny is tits

Nice car I am jealous, really want one but only thing I hate about them is that they look faster than what they are and dont want to lose to some kid in a newish bmw, mustang, etc. Do enjoy it for me please.

The 987 boxster is great. Same price, a little less powerful, but still a great car. Don't knock it, they're great. 986 Doesn't even compare though.
Keep going! Crypto and Ecommerce(mainly ecommerce) helped me pay off the remainder of my college, get my car, and get an office space downtown.

If you only have one revenue stream, it probably won't happen. Do more than you think you can, work you ass off, and it'll happen.

320 hp is plenty fast for me. I don't need anything more.

that's great user, what do you sell?

shirts, hoodies, etc with crypto logos on them

Oh noes! There's an exhaust valve that allows your car to be bearable to your neighbours when you pull over. How will Porsche owners will ever recover?

"When porsche owners lose, they go out and buy more polo shirts

when a porsche owner wins, the loser calls the cops"

Not missing out on much trust me. Porsche are overrated. Fun cars, handle well but really slow compared to the other way cheaper cars on the market so you cant really open it without getting embarrassed by chad in his camaro. The ones that are fast are way to expensive or so old that its the same issue as stated above. Basically a good badgewhore car like BMW but more reliable and shittier interior and bit better performance. Dont forget maintenance/repairs though, prep your girls/ur ass to be taken to pound town to pay for repairs

thats not the issue brainlet

>chad in his camaro
but what happens when chad goes to turn and cant see out his back window

Anyone find it strange that the GT2 RS isn't in GT Sport but a video of it setting the lap record around the nurburgring can be found at the in game dealership?

Its not the 90's anymore pick up any book or drive any modern American sport car, they can turn. If you cant drive a car without knowing your space around the car and adjust your side mirrors to supplement your vehicles lack of visibility you should not be driving a car please go back to redit and cry about how your tesla rear tires wear out faster than your used too. Do you also think RV, truck, van,wagon drivers have some sort of superior driving ability to drive their vehicle without using rear view mirrors bigger blind spots less maneuverability?

ever since the hurican faked their times they spend more time checking teh data

also the official website for the race trace hasnt posted anything since feb of last year, so its not just this car that got updated but several others.

No you get exhaust with an outer ring that keeps you from melting the bumper cover. How do you stupid bus riding niggers not realize this yet?

arent they same...
on serious note, tatra trucks are fucking beasts tho

I hate porch desu

>not standing
>not a mile