Imagine spending 100,000.00 U.S. Dollar plus tax plus tip for a massive and heavy SUV with a... V6

Imagine spending 100,000.00 U.S. Dollar plus tax plus tip for a massive and heavy SUV with a... V6.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUSv8b-V5I4
youtube.com/watch?v=e5jo3-924Ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine spending 100,000.00 U.S. Dollar plus tax plus tip for a... Ford with leather seats.

imagine not being able to comprehend that 100k is chump change for the people who buy these cars

Imagine paying 100k for a car....
... when they are all leased so really they are only paying 2k a month until they trade it in 4 years from now

$2k*48months=$96k
>only $2k/month

>not using the DOHC Coyote as a callback to the InTech modulars
fuck you and all your children, ford

If I was truly obscenely rich, and was driven around, is there anything better?

It has more space than any Rolls or Bentley, is just as lavishly appointed, and it's just a bonus that it costs much less.

I can see this and the new Continental taking a chunk out of Rolls and Bentley sales, since they're basically the same thing for less money (if you can "get over" having 'just' a turbo v6)

Imagine spending 500.000 US Dollars for a V6 ford

These reviews are absolutely gushing:
youtube.com/watch?v=mUSv8b-V5I4

Continental:
youtube.com/watch?v=e5jo3-924Ek

I sure as fuck wouldn't. American cars are fucking garbage.

t. american

GM and VAG fangirls have been absolutely SEETHING with rage after the Daytona 24H

is it because a v6 absolutely cucked the corvette and the 911?

I've seen them in person at a dealer a few times, the MKZ is really nice too. In the test drive, all I could think about was how it totally felt like a mini Rolls-Royce.

>it totally felt like a mini Rolls-Royce.

I hope you're being ironic here. Otherwise it's clear you've never driven an RR.

>you can open the car with a code

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>sit near beach with binoculars
>watch someone tap in their code because they don't want to bring the key to the beach
>walk over when they're busy swimming
>tap in the code, enjoy your new $100,000 car

How about you use your body and hands to hide yourself typing the code you dumb fucking nigger

>51k for a base Expedition
Jesus not even GM is jewing you that hard with the tahoe.

Implying people will do that while carrying all the dumb shit they bring to the beach

I dunno, I watched Doug Demuros review of it. I just don't feel like there are any stand-out features, it's all just stuff that has been around in other luxury cars for years if not decades.

It seems very similar to a Range Rover, which has more power and probably better interior quality. It looks like a nice car for the money but people who are comparing this to Rolls Royces or even Bentleys are truly delusional.

Slap a bigger turbo on there and make it pull like a freight train when on boost.

I like it though. An Expedition platinum is the smarter choice but if I was rich I'd buy this.

Imagine spending 100,000.00 U.S. Dollar plus tax plus tip for a massive and heavy SUV with a... V6.

6 cylinder Mercedes and BMW suvs are just as expensive.

Have you ever used binoculars? Do you know how impossible it would be to make out which buttons were getting pushed from any reasonable distance?

The MKZ with the tt and awd is super tempting.

base Tahoe is $48k genius

The latest Lincoln seats are arguably the best in the business at any price. They certainly have the most articulation and features.

And what Lincoln is doing with the ‘black label’ cars is bringing exotic-luxury-car-tier materials and design, but ‘limiting’ you to a few ‘themes’ so they can offer it at a sub-$200k price point. You can certainly get those sorta of ridiculously sumptuous materials, colour schemes, and workmanship on a Rolls or Bentley, but only if you’re willing to drop the better part of half a million dollars.

any rr
any bentley
any maybach
any 4 door aston martin
any toyota century
wow that's a lot of better alternatives

Difference is the GLS has a V8 available for more money. On the For- I mean Lincoln you're stuck with a V6 no matter how much money you offer them.

>toyota century

opinion discarded

ok

Irrespective of price none of those are are spacious as the Navigator, nor as capable off smooth pavement.

If you’re the kind of obscenely rich important person who’s in this market, I assume you also have underlings to carry around with you so third row is nice. Plus the kind of person who’s that obscenely rich and has a chauffeur in >2018 probably lives in some shithole country, so the roads won’t be great.

No matter how much this car is memed, it really does just look like some 80s barge that’s been made over too many times. Basically the equivalent of the old Town Car, but instead of being killed 15 years too late, this zombie is 30 years past due.

For 100k you can get a 420hp V8 with a real 4x4 transfer case

No matter how you option out the Escalade the interior will be at best equivalent to an ~$80k Navigator. $100k is for the black label, for which Cadillac doesn’t have an equivalent.

funny bc its not even the most expensive v6 ford makes

Guy Ritchie said it, get a fucking van. He paid 20k used, spent 40k on customization, beats any sedan or SUV because muh spehssious interior.

Let's be honest,
> Implying niggers can operate binoculars

You don't enter the code to lock the car dumbass, you hit the bottom two buttons at the same time.

> is just as lavishly appointed
Look, you fucking burger retard. Your shitbarges didn't compare to Rolls-Royces 50 years ago and they don't compare to them now.

I thought it was dumb as shit until I owned a Ford that had the keypad. It was unbelievably useful. Just like Doug says, "why aren't more companies doing this?".

His little "locking your keys in your car at the beach" is a reasonably good example, but you could also use
>forgot cell phone in car after driving home from work.
>put on slippers, don't need keys, just walk out to the car, unlock, get phone, lock.

The relatively rare times you walk out to your car without your keys, or you have your car and don't need your keys, its really damn useful. Think if apple, google, or Tesla put thumbprint keypads on doors, people would be nutting themselves and paying for that as a $1000 option every time.

Maybe stop being a dumbass or lazy. What is it with Americans expecting their surroundings to cater to their shortcomings instead of trying to better themselves?

Americans drive to the lake to enjoy freedom, you could lock your keys in your car worry free and jump in the water. This isn't laziness.

Will squeak and rattle and accelerate like a tractor.

Fords/Lincolns have had this since like the early 90s iirc. I figured they owned some patent but it must have expired by now.

this

no, they're mostly car stipends. sooooooooooo many public and private employees have $800-1000 month car stipends. you college drop outs are oblivious to the employee perks out there

I’ve MANY times in my life driven to the beach and then had to ponder over what to do with t keys while swimming.

My mom I know goes to the beach all the time and hides her key somewhere.

> Squeak and rattle
No it won't
> Move like a tractor
It ain't a sports car dummy

you are incredibly fucking autistic

1) it's a really nice car

2) v8s are old and lame and archaic (in 99% of scenarios)

GM BTFO

I can open and lock my Tahoe from my cell phone via on star app

Yes it will, it's a corners cut Detroit shitbarge.

I'll bet thats useful until you take the vehicle somewhere without cell reception.

Can’t remember the channel but I watched a review for a $160k Sprinter limo conversion. Thing even had a bathroom! It’s absolutely what I’d buy if I was a robber baron, so I could lie down and stand up while traveling, but it simply doesn’t ride as well or is as well put together as something truly ‘factory’. Those sprinters have like 150hp at the high end iirc

it's unfortunate the Big 3 squandered all their marketshare to the euros and japs the last 30 years. as Doug said, Lincoln fucking INVENTED this segment then ran the Navigator brand into the dirt producing dog shit versions from 2003-2017. all the execs that produced the garbage are still working there or retired to a mansion in Florida with golden parachutes. why reward that behavior by buying their crap?

That helps when your phone is in the car like his example.

>Mercedes sprinter
>American

Try reading sometime.

Semi trucks have around 500 hp and move around 40 tons, what's your point? Stuffing huge horsepower engines with lacking torque and economy in utility vehicles is a uniquely American retardation.

>Ford Fusion with bigger wheels and shitty pleather
>tempting
Hello there, Ford Marketing

Enjoy your botnet

how often do you need to leave both your keys and cell phone in the car? nobody leaves their cell phone anywhere these days

how much is the package for those worthless chink tablets they nailed to the backseats? fucking awful. reminds me of 2002. nobody needs tvs in the back seats

I just had to go back out to my car to grab my phone the other day. Keys were left on the kitchen counter where they always get put.

The TT MKZ has 400hp/tq iirc, and the torque vectoring awd from the Focus RS. For the price it’s a crazy performance car, the nice luxury appointments are just the icing.

if there's anyone that knows comfort it's either 50 year old brits or autistic japanese workers
if it aint broke dont fix it

>muh practicality and chillrun
your first post was about a car to get driven around in
the bentayga and the sva range rover exist and the'yre both much better at being an ultra luxo suv

Is that pic of the century?

How often do you need:
cruise control?
high-beams?
traction control?
ABS?
GPS navigation?
heated seats?
Collision warning?
nightvision?
Rear sunshade?

Seriously, think of all the shit on a car you use probably 2% ever, but are glad you have on the very rare occasion that you use it. Poorfags with featureless low-tech cars need not apply.

that's a range rover sv autobiography

no, because it actually looks comfy

So the only thing that compares are both double or more the price? Seems like the Lincoln is an incredible bargain with no peer.

Nothing wrong with a V6.

Everything wrong with having a petrol power plant power a sup 2 ton truck.

Actually see some of your trucks in my country from time to time and the lack of torque is pathetic. Every time you see them start moving it's like your 90 year old grandpa, standing up after sitting for hours on his sofa.

510 lb/ft ain't too shabby, and who wants to listen to a diesel?

locking/unlocking via phone on star app > touch pad entry

if I forget to lock my car I can do it once inside. that's the most common reason I fire up on star. oh, it also tracks the car so I can stalk whoever is driving it

Sync can do that also. Ford knows how cell service is lacking or non existent in some areas.

the navigator is cheaper because it's assembled by tyrone and cleetus,you know where that's headed
a continental gt from 04 will still run flawlessly with zero rattles and scary noises coming from the engine bay if a rapper didn't get his hands all over it
i'll give the navigator 5 years tops

>and who wants to listen to a diesel?

The idle thumping of a diesel is quite relaxing in older trucks. I quite like it. To me your V8s sound like farting. No offense. It just sounds like a lot of empty flatulence without much "oomph" behind it.

>Memes
Yawn

I don't get why eurocucks are so triggered by american cars. Lincoln's new fleet is really good and the black label is great. Don't know why it makes you so mad.

Lincoln has clearly done wonders for their brand image recently when people are debating how they compare to Rolls and Range Rovers.

>la la la la la la i cant hear you
you don't go to a mechanic for a suit do you?

>It's not a $200k Range Rover
>It's only a 450hp engine
>It has buttons on the outside to unlock the door
That's about all the criticism Veeky Forums could muster in this thread

Really?

My assume would be that someone low volume and British will not only have a million little problems, but be insanely expensive to fix. While something made by ford on a higher-volume platforms will wear harder and be much cheaper to fix. Why am I wrong?

Perhaps because Lincoln isn’t sold there anymore? (I believe they called it quits in Europe when their attempt at being BMW with the LS didn’t take off)

Could be wrong, but is Lincoln cold outside of North America and East Asia? Maybe the Middle East too?

vw bentleys are popular with exotic rental car companies for a reason
the engines are very sturdy,they use phaeton suspension parts that are 10x cheaper because they have a vw logo on them and they don't have to overhaul the interior every 6 months

But isn’t that the ‘mark’ against Lincoln, that there are a lot of Ford parts (just as Bentley’s have a lot of VW parts)

Bentleys are only popular with exotic rental companies because idiots think Bentley is an exotic car. Its a fancy VW just like Lincoln is a fancy ford.

what's an exotic car to you?

bentley uses mechanical vw group parts which is good
lincoln rebagdes fords which is bad,at least now they have the decency to put in a bit more effort

Brah quit defending vw which is not reliable, nor cheap to maintain. It's Ford tier, at best.

>people are debating how they compare to Rolls and Range Rovers
Shills are not people.

DUDE A $50K MKZ BLACK LABEL IS MISSING A COUPLE FEATURES THAT A $300K BENTLEY HAS LMAO!

DUDE TWENTY DOLLAR HARBOR FREIGHT JACKS ARE BASICALLY PUT TOGETHER JUST AS WELL AS HUNDRED DOLLAR TORINS OR ARCANS

It’s actually 45k you dumb nigger.

$500 is a pretty good price for a V6 mustang

Even if it only lifted the car up once you got your $20 out of it

Who tips on a material purchase? Tipping is reserved for a service (i.e. valet, waiter, ect... )

Imagine being so poor and jealous that you complain about cars that you will never be able to afford on the internet.

Saw the new Expedition and it's not as big as the Suburban so I'm sticking with the Escalade.

>imagine having an SUV so nice that your peepee gets hard whenever you see it

I don't get why they would bother with this place when everybody is crying about car affordability.

Which version did you look at?

>has never been in a proper murican v8

the whole point of a V8 is the low-end flat torque band and power

it will shit all over your eurodeeezel

we make diesel suvs too

>7.3l powerstroke excursion

ironically a V8 turbodiesel

I think it was the XL version called megamax or something. The body is much thinner than a suburban which is all nice looking bloat. I saw this about 3-4 weeks ago it was nice to see though. It was in black.