Lolnexus.com
Champion.gg
Op.gg
Triumph.gg
Legends.gg
Lolalytics.com
Lolskill.net

>Pentakill 2 - Grasp of the Undying Album
[YouTube] Pentakill - Cull [OFFICIAL AUDIO] | League of Legends Music (embed)

>Patch Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-716-notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahri!

I wanna swim in lulu :3 :3 :3

I'm a failure.

>Patch Notes
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-716-notes

>veigar uses his aoe stun under u, u never leave the aoe, u dont get stunned
is this correct?

When is Riot going to give in and just make Skarner part of the void?

xth for breast metal waifu

secondary xth for drinking alone

Still no fucking Kindred buff

Yeah that's pretty accurate. People are too scared to touch the walls even if it's a rank 1 stun so instead they stay inside for longer than the cc would of been.

>Being this well prepared for the Kayle rework

Its a good kind of feel. I need to get Mastery 7 on her.

Is DoTA better and LoL?

If Im inside the walls I can dodge the rest of his skills (minus the ult obviously) if Im cc Im just taking free damage

Yeah

As someone who played league for 5 years and started switching to dota in the last couple, unironically yes.

I still come here for the waifu posting tho

oh...why?

Dota is more mechanically intensive but I wouldnt say its better

>he misses q
>obviously the w
>either walk away massively chunk him because he just missed all his shit
neato champ

Personally I hated how clunky dota felt.
Maybe it's better when you get used to it though.

What do you mean by that?

Dota is really fucking slow

Poppy > Jynx > Trist > Kindred = Soraka > > Lux >>> Shit tier >>> Ahri > Lulu > Kat > Cait > Sona > Janna > Vi

That the skill ceiling is much higher in DOTA, but that doesnt mean its a better GAME overall

I want Tahm Kench to sit on my face!

I enjoy the complexity and strategic diversity that dota allows.

I think its fun to be able to pick almost any hero no matter the meta.

I'm not a big fan of how riot has been directing league, from the awful balance and controlled competitive scene, to the silly cosmetics and the lack of features.

Why are Lucian mains so cocky?

I tried Dota once, back when I was addicted to TF2 and had never even heard of League. I didn't really care for it; uninstalled after one game I think

>queue bot game for easy quests/daily win
>silver yasuo threatens to int if he doesn't get solo mid
interesting

how is he top these days, I heard jungle was dreadful

>someone ints in a bot game
>still win
Whoa. . .

Unless he just hit 6 and is thirsty for kills odds are allies are around when he's catching you in E. Also if he's missing W when you're in the cage he's probably bad.

Hmm so Dota's edge over LoL is it's complexity...that's it?

there is a lot more skirmishes that happen, teams are willing to take more risks because the game isn't as snowbally as league is

>try to learn top lane
>learn about wave management, laning and trading
>jungler and mid camp me so none of it matters
This game is just a coin flip up until Diamond

Stop spamming this in every thread
Congrats on your pixels, literally nobody gives af uck

You could say that, yes

well yeah of course, just seems like a weird thing to do
he spent the first few minutes spam pinging the karthus leveling bot that also went mid before I remembered I could mute pings

don't you also not have to buy the champs
that seems nice

If you read my post I think it has better balance, healthier metas, more interesting and healthy competitive scene. Better cosmetics/profit model and features. A lot more than just the complexity if you have any reading comprehension.

The only good Kayle skin is Unmasked.

Yep

More fights, better engine and UI, more variety, allows microing.

>Win 5 games in a row playing support Brand/Zyra
>Start feeling good, so you venture to top lane
>Your support is autofilled, bot loses, now THEIR bot lane and jungler are at your tower

FeelsREEEMan

Judgment kayle is better.

>tfw too good for this game

For me the biggest difference is that the meta is less set-in-stone.
In League you pretty much can't afford to ignore the ressources from the jungle, while in dota having a junger is an option but not necessary. That opens up a lot of laning configurations, like laning 3 heroes together on a hyper-agressive lane or having 3 solo lanes and 2 supports roaming around together to get kills.

Dota feels more clunky though, some game mechanics (like turn rates) only exist because they were limitations of the warcraft 3 engine and now they're part of the overall balance, so they can't be removed.

>Riot claims to not like toxicity
>add a mastery system that is just a tool for people to spam a horrible grating noise
>add upvote system premades just abuse and bad players can get honor levels
>report system is automated so it only enforces anything if trigger words are uttered in chat
>some of the worst matchmaking in any competitive game
Am I too old for this game?

What's better on Vel'koz; Rabadon's or Void Staff? He has a good chunk of true damage, so I feel void staff might not be as effective.

I could get both, but that would mean either no defensive item, or no ludens which seems valuable to me.

League is the best game simply because its the only game with Lulu in it
prove me wrong faggots

Hmm interesting. How do the devs handle the game and community compared to LoL? Btw not trying to start shit I just want to decide wich game to stick to.
>More fights, better engine and UI, more variety, allows microing.
More variety of what?

I usually rush Morelos into deathcap desu family

>some of the worst matchmaking in any competitive game

SMITE would like to have a chat with you

Guys, guys, guys

Consider the following

The main thing that makes League not fun is the jungle role.
It fluctuates between god tier to useless and you're forced to take one.

Makes laning lame as fuck when it quickly turns into a 2v1

Void staff if the enemy has any big MR items at all. Otherwise just go Morello's>early guise (sit on it obviously) >Dcap. Vel'Koz has outrageous AP ratios and his full combo is 275% AP true damage. Do the math.

>better engine

Mmmm, in terms of optimization, no, I get like 15 FPS on lowest in Dota and like 20-80 on League on lowest Cause potato

If there was another way to play Poppy or Jarvan then I would uninstall this game so fast

Good characters trapped in a shit game

>DotA
>better engine
You mean better because it HAS an engine. LoL literally has no engine. The game is an amalgam of thousands of action scripts.

which champion(s) do you think is the most susceptible to hypnosis and why?

You mean Kindred?

Variety of heroes, none are similar that they can replace one another and they each have their own roles.

That sucks

>play urf
>get good champ
>dodge
>repeat x7
>get tahm kench
>no RRs

nice
inb4 hurr durr tahm kench OP ya every champ is OP stfu retard

If irelia is a soul stuck in a sword when will she be reworked to have funner more unique sword abilities?

SMITE only has a bad matchmaking system cause there are no players

ye its shit

>like six people I haven't seen in months are on
>yooo waddup
>dude urf is back
like I just don't get the appeal

>get tahm
>reroll to garen
>reroll back to tahm

Fuck all AR game modes

I'd pay to see this lovable cunt fight Poppy and turn her into a pool of blood and autism

>game has shitty engine that really isn't even an engine
>horrible balancing
>only 1 playable game mode the devs put effort into
>only "content" playerbase gets is opportunities to give the devs money with skins
>still one of the most popular online games
I seriously don't get it. The game is legit shit, half the playerbase is terrible at the game and openly talk about how shitty it is

What's the deal

It does suck but it sucks less on League at least. I can actually fucking tell what's going on. I get 15 FPS in Dota in the laning phase, under 10 in big teamfights. Then there's just my obligatory hate of Blink Dagger and Blademail.

I get 80 FPS before minions spawn, 30-40 in laning phase and 20-25 in big teamfights in League, so I'd rather just not touch Dota until they make it as optimized as their old engine. I'd get 20-30 FPS in teamfights in Dota on the old engine. That and gut Blink and make BKB counter Blademail again cause it's AIDS with that low fucking cooldown.

>yasuo struggles mid
>has good winrates top and only subpar mid
>"lets buff him vs mages"
>the free shield, dashes to dodge skillshots, the windwall that stops almost every ranged ability in the game, arent enough for shitters to win midlane with

At this point its just obviousthey want to force Yasuo to become meta for LCs so shitters can play him and pick him.

They already said he needs a kitupdate.
They already admitted that windwall is their most frustrating ability.
YET THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT HIS ACTUAL PROBLEMS.

Well, back to permabanning this shithole of champion

I've played Dota once or twice (as you say about the turn rates and hero handling, is what turned me off of it). But how does the exp work if you can have a 3-man lane going? Or is that the sacrifice and getting towers for the loss is more worth?

Well he is an anti tank so its up you and your skill

Veigar sees what you did there.

ye nobody knows
also recently leveled a smurf and how the shit did anybody actually do this in the first place it's fucking horrible playing normals and anything sub 30 without runes/masteries

The most important thing for an online game is to have a large player base. Bigger player base, shorter queues more games. Second, because League has a rank system the larger the player base the more "legitimate" the game is and the more inherently significant your rank is.

The game is successful specifically BECAUSE it's terrible. The lower the bar the more accessible the more people who play.

Yet you are still here in this general posting about the game instead of doing literally anything else

The only shitty thing here is you

That's pretty weird because I have the opposite. My pc isn't quite potato but I'd say below average. Its about 4 years old. In league I fluctuate around 30 fps. In dota I'm around 65.

>rerolling Garen in urf
Shouldn't have faltered.

>Consider the following

Irelia is someone who overcame the Darkin similar to Kayn, but instead of regaining her body, she took over the darkins "body", which is the weapon and is stuck in there.

hmmmmmm looks fair and balanced

>playing URF
Its only good for leveling accounts because games last 20 minutes at most and give almost 100 XP even for losses

Riot sure picked a good free week to bring back the meme mode. You get stuck with shit like Irelia and the enemy has Singed

tfw PC performance even of remotely same tier PCs is inconsistent af

A trilane typically consists of 1 core and 2 supports the supports are "in" that lane but they try not to sap too much exp from the core, they spend their time zoning the opponent, contesting runes, stack/pulling and looking to rotate for ganks. In a typical trilane your core will hit 6 while your supports are around 3.

>They already admitted that windwall is their most frustrating ability.

And they've also said they want to put more power into it and cut it from other parts of his kit

Yasuo is going to be banned even more when these go through and piss off yauso mains till riot reworks him. Then yasuo mains will be upset they ruined the champ

>shitters everywhere
what's the problem

That makes sense

>half the playerbase is terrible

You just described every video games' playerbase

Its still the most popular, because relative to every other games' balance, and game mode support, it does it the best.

The only other MOBA that I've played is SMITE, but I've stopped playing it recently
because the focus on literally everything else except for Conquest 90% of the time. Then when they DO go and make big balance changes, they end up breaking something.

Imagine if we gave 10 armor to Doran's shield. That's HiRez

user's right on that last bit, I bother with League cause my potato can actually run it at an FPS that allows me to actually remotely tell what is going on unlike Dota.

Smite is forgiving af on that with me but actually aiming autos as an ADC in Smite ain't my thing.

>draft

>be silver
>tryinf to work on macro stuff, looking for towers/drag oportunites etc
>every team i get wants to play aram
>regaless of what happens, continut to play aram
>took out ther jungle & top, got the rest of them to hid under tower
>nahh lets keep trying to take the tower even though they have really good wave clear
>despite the constant pings for the mountain drag that was up
>they overstay die and the enemy gets drag or some objective
>this keeps going till we lose
>no one listened to any of my pings

Half of this game's "community" is people watching other people stream the game. All the good players are in the higher ranks and usually stay their all season. You have to crawl your way up and play a shit ton to actually climb. Most people don't want to or aren't autistic streamers who do nothing but play

After watching pros and streamers smurf in low ranks, there is no grounds to "get gud" anymore. I've seen some of the best players in the world lose in Silver because of bad teammates or picks.

turn rates are what keeps ranged heroes from kiting the ever living shit out of melee heroes, try bristleback, faceless void, or lifestealer, they have some of the lowest turnrates for a melee heroes.

months of anger from yasuo mains? this is the best case scenario

Then it's your fault that youre playing videogames on a tampon
That's like saying that original doom runs better than gta 5

>queue up for some ARURFs
>have fun
w-what?

>having fun
Fucking kys yourself

Deathcap is usually the way to go with Velkoz because you already have pen built into your kit (true damage). What he really needs is enough AP to burst down high HP champs.

Updated*

Any high rank lol gamers here, that i can discuss the game with?

I am silver 4, we can have a civil discussion about the game unlike the rest of these silver 5 people who only posts their waifus

>go against top Volibear with ghost
>builds Titanic/RG and runs through my whole team
Didn't we just have a "tank meta" over a year ago? Why is this so hard for them

So would you say that supports have more utility to be able to take that kind of exp loss then?

Yea, I figured that. Just makes me feel like I have less control over the heroes than I like.
I was pre30 in League when I played it, so I didn't have much of a clue what to do anyway. But the one hero I remember I think was Faceless Void anyway. Felt a bit like Malz but with more range.