So I know this guy with a 2006 Corvette C6, 50K miles. Ugly ass wing on the back. Car seems to be in decent shape...

So I know this guy with a 2006 Corvette C6, 50K miles. Ugly ass wing on the back. Car seems to be in decent shape, although the owner seems to be a total boyracer.

The owner needs cash desperately (he's on his fifth drug related felony).

KBB private party price is $27K, but given the circumstances, how much do you think I should try to lowball him?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18293197/#q18297058
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18311682/#18311836
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18521711/#18534734
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15k then no higher than 18, also it's probably in not amazing shape so when you go to look at it fund anything wrong and deduct funds

>kbb price is $27k
I really doubt anyone would pay that much for an 06 Corvette. I'm pretty sure I see these on craigslist for around 13k.

>inb4 people dont remember Frosty

Offer $7k and a night in a cheap motel. I'm sure she(male) wouldn't turn the offer down.

>he
>his
>him

Rude

He got caught with yet another two felony possesion charges (one is marijuana, the other is some schedule I controlled substance)

Spending six months in county prison and 3 months in state prison wasn't apparently enough, couldn't even spend a year clean out of jail before getting caught again.

His legal name is still male and the court docket lists him as male, so I will refer to Frosty as male.

>buying from Frosty

Wow, state of North Dakota is an oppressive, fascist, hellhole.

>sells pot for cash
>buys flashy car
idiot

Wait frosty has his Corvette? I thought he evaded police and got a longer sentence

Nope.

>Summer of 2014: Frosty gets caught in the corvette with a bunch of weed (more than a pound) , $10K in cash. they impound everything. as it turns out Minnesota supreme court declares forfeitures before conviction unconstitutional. frosty gets his corvette on october 23rd 2014

>right before that on october 6th 2014 he gets caught in his friend's car with 4 pounds of weed in a school zone. he hires a local private attorney who gets him a great deal: Guilty plea of a felony with suspended imposition. If frosty keeps himself clean for five years, then it will go on file as a misdemeanor and he serves no jail time.

>skip to September 2015. Frosty is pulled over driving erratically in a friend's car with no registration and no car insurance
>frosty is told he can't leave with the car. when he leaves the car, he takes a cooler out of the trunk
>officer smells the funk, opens the cooler - it's marijuana wax! another felony for the frosty brigade.
>frosty hires a private attorney again
>he takes a plea bargain: This time he has to plea guilty to a felony without a suspended sentence
>but the sentence is fairly lax: Frosty can leave during out the course of every day for work. He just needs to return to the Clay County Jail every night (by his own volition) to stay with a bunch of all male low risk offenders.
>if frosty keeps clean, it isn't so bad. there are a lot of guys around, but county is nothing like state prison. and he doesn't have to stay there all the time.

>running dat nasty kush across state lines
>twin turbo supercharged vtec enhanced C6 sucking down NOS like nothing (two of the big ones of course)
>custom one-off spoiler keeping the car planted firm
>feeling froggy decide to take a corner a bit faster
>bury the pedal
>so many horses scream through my 8000BHP V8 (it runs 11's) the tail end starts skidding
>see a filthy pigcop parked at the offramp
>rip a fukken hektik skid and flip him the bird
>hit 270mph on the straightaway, spilling bong water all over my stacks of cash
>they'll never catch me
>just another day as the king

What car will he put a stupid wing on next?

Wow frosty is fucking retarded. If he was a nigger he'd still be in prison for the first time he got arrested

(continued)
>frosty is convicted of and starts his adventures in the local jail in June 2016.

>not a month later, on July 23, 2016 frosty is caught AGAIN on fifth degree drug possession - yet another felony for the list.

>but Frosty is on probation, and this is his third felony conviction in MN. his last conviction was for 180 days but with a stay of imposition for a 13 month sentence at the state Prison, MCF-St Cloud.
>frosty continues going to county as the case processes. eventually, his private attorney gets 4 of the five felony charges dismissed. but frosty has to plead guilty to one to get the state to drop the rest.
>the state removes the stay of imposition on his state prison sentence of 13 months, but credits him the 115 days he spent in county towards that. Frosty goes to state prison at the end of November
>the state would normally move out prisoners from St. Cloud to the facility that best meets their needs, but Frosty only needs to serve 65 days, so they keep him there. Frosty is released from state prison in Feb 2017 with yet another felony on his record.

>After spending time at the boy's club (county) and state prison, Frosty starts turning tranny. He insists he always meant to do it and it wasn't because he dropped the soap at MCF St-Cloud.

>Frosty is convicted AGAIN of a petty misdemeanor in Sep 2017 in MN. Since it's just a misdemeanor, it's just a fine under $200 with no other consequence.

>enter December 2017
>frosty caught with felony possession and intent to distribute marijuana and some Schedule I controlled substance as well, two felonies
>frosty's fines from prior offenses in MN are unpaid and in collections. Frosty does not have a private attorney but is using a public defender instead

and that's the long and short of it

How can you get so many chances and be so stupid?

All these new fags don't know he turned into a tranny

wordcloud incoming:
>Corvette
>felony charges
>lowball
>cheap motel
>she(male)
>pound
>nigger
>tranny
>dropped the soap
>marijuana
>long
>short
>stupid

He assumes he's invincible despite all that happened.

Fargo is right near the MN border. All of the serious prior convictions were in MN, and Frosty is subject to 10 years probation. His original probation allowed transferring the terms to North Dakota (where Frosty lives, and where the latest felony charges are).

IF the probation is transferrable, or if the ND legal statutes allow them to consider frosty's felony offense as a second offense, he may be subject to a more serious prison term.

Frosty is presently charged with
>Poss w/intent manuf/deliver-Marijuana 19-03.1-23(1)(b)
>Poss of CS-Schedule I Hallucinogenic-2nd off 19-03.1-23(8)(a)
plus a misdemeanor so let's ignore that

Both are considered eligible for a minimum two year sentence (four years total).

Frosty entered a plea of not guilty to the misdemeanor on December 22nd, and then entered pleas of not guilty to all charges (including the misdemeanor the second time) on Jan 24th, his Preliminary Hearing/Arraignment.

Then the next day, Frosty immediately entered a change of plea on Jan 25th with his public defender. This cancelled a future conference schedules for March 28th, and now Frosty will formally appear before the judge to change his plea (of not guilty to at least one of the charges) on April 9th, 2018.

So yeah.

The most likely outcome is Frosty is found guilty of one of the two felony charges. Given that he has no private attorney and his history, he's probably not going to get a reduction of either of the charges, but a plea bargain to plea guilty to one of them as-is for recommendation of lenient sentencing (closer to or at minimum of two years) and dismissal of the other felony + misdemeanors.

It's worth noting that Frosty's last post under the name ClaireCat on Veeky Forums was on Jan 19th, 2018, before his change of plea and court date.

We're calling him a he because he doesn't care enough to apply for a name change or for an amended birth certificate / drivers license to be classified as female.

So all the court docs refer to him under his original (male) name and gender as male.

>he doesn't care enough to apply for a name change
>therefore not a tranny
If a male cross dresses and performs sex acts with other men, then it's a trap, period.

traps are gay bro. but if it has a penis, it's definitely still a man.

that being said, frosty claims to only have a girlfriend.

>frosty admits he knows that December is a month for the drug task force to be active, but apparently runs drugs anyways
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18293197/#q18297058

>admits that he continues to run drugs in a mercedes
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18311682/#18311836

So after all this is it safe to say the big wang vette is gone? I’m guessing it either got impounded for good and auctioned off or he was forced to sell it to pay for all the legal fees he incurred

He posted pics of it with snow on it towards the end of last year that were not dupes from the archive, so I'd be inclined to say no. Apparently he takes it out a lot less since 2014 (when it was impounded and returned).

The fines on his prior felonies in MN are only a few thousand. The fact that he apparently has not retained a private attorney in the latest case may be a sign of money trouble.

Last pics posted by Frosty of the C6 were before he got pinched for the new drug offenses. I don't see anything on craigslist or such that would be a match for him.

There's only one blue 2006 Corvette right now on the Fargo (North Dakota) Craigslist, and it's a convertible, not a hard top like frosty's Corvette.

(((Schultz)))

Yes, but white privilege got us our funniest tripfag to laugh at

Brosifine pls go and stay go

Holy fuck frosty just move to Colorado or something

AAAAAHAHA HOLY SHIT
No wonder i havent seen his terrible images for a while now
If just a couple months in prison made him a bitchboy i wonder what he'll be when hes released again

Every time i think the 3 strikes law is retarded im reminded of frosty and realize its for the better

Probably because no one has thrown the book at him yet. He just figures he will keep getting a slap on the wrist so why change what he is doing or how he does it? If he ever does any substantial time in a real prison (not jail, prison) then one of 3 things will happen,
1. He will get and education on how to be a better criminal, eventually get released and continue to do shady shit BUT he will not get caught as often, and when he does the crimes will be more serious and the consequences will be more harsh. This is usually the most likely scenario...
2. He will decide to quit doing illegal shit, find Jesus/Buddah/Satan/Whoever in prison, get out and turn into one of those overly righteous religious fags trying to tell you how to live. This is unlikely.
3. He will piss someone off in prison and get killed. Medium likelihood...

he posted on Jan 19th, but not since (as far as I see in the archive)
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18521711/#18534734

3 is decently likely, he was in a close security prison where he spent the overwhelming majority of the day in his own 6 by 10 cell and the rest surrounded by armed guards.

here
forgot to mention, frosty's last stint was only 65 days, this one will likely be 2 year minimum, he's much more likely to end up in close security.

I would be shocked if he's not in the process of legally getting his birth certificate amended to list him as a woman so he can go to women's prison instead.

>much more likely to end up in close security
much less likely*, he'll most likely end up in a general population medium security facility as a repeat offender

>4th gen firebird wing
Please don't do drugs, kids

the entire western world is when it comes to drugs

they're either very dangerous, or very dangerous to the pharmaceutical industry

>antidepressants that only need one dose every three months to one dose a lifetime with a therapy session
>that can be grown at home
>and a therapy session that could be provided by anyone capable saying "calm the fuck down"
>effective painkillers that grow in your backyard and only create the same psychological and physiological dependency as coffee
In what world does a multibillion dollar industry that sells weekly therapy sessions and daily pills want that

if it was still all regulated, a tiny bit of medical grade shroom extract would have to cost as much as a car for them to not lose any money.

>so he can go to women's prison instead.
It will get denied, and the general population will find out about it through the grapevine.

>If a male cross dresses and performs sex acts with other men, then it's a trap, period.
Cismale homosexual transvestites count as traps, but are still men.

Can't, he's on probation.

frosty sells product, no idea if he partakes. I think he's alluded to smoking weed before.

Try $27 for this shit

this is an actual post from frosty i saved.

frostbyteLSX

Yeah, no, you're wrong. I was letting the ambient heat of the engine bay heat soak the turbo assembly and bring all its moving parts up to a reasonable ambient temperature because your turbo isn't spooling when your car is idling so the only heat the entire turbo assembly is receiving is the warmth from the exhaust wash, the circulating oil, and the radiant heat of the engine. Not letting it sit a good long while results in accelerated turbo wear when you get down as low as the temperature gets here (-40 isn't at all uncommon of without windchill).

Also: the car had a 160 degree thermostat to avoid heatsoak due to making that much power on a TMIC, so it took forever for the heat to stop blowing cold.

>real answer

Hot side is spinning very slowly. Cold side isn't spinning until boost is made.