Final Fantasy General DCLXXX - /ffg/

>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn
*Humble Bundle sale this weekend: humblebundle.com/store/promo/final-fantasy-weekend/

>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
youtu.be/q_WulRdbCYg
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbm2aOS2Vec
youtu.be/QFVWiZkPcoU?t=1m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Im6eT9dQB8
youtube.com/watch?v=4N4YmuwrBKA
youtu.be/_7MWNWJReqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After that last fight I kinda wish he wouldn't stop.

Algus is a fucking cunt. Fuck that guy.

I always through the 3 intros for FFT was pretty neat. I think they took them out in the PSP version and just left the one, though? I can't find a video of the 2nd "P.R. movie" one.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbm2aOS2Vec

Chillin'

xth for I hope the new Ariana unit is actually good for non-new players!

You're not wrong...

The old ariana unit can still be good though.
She's in my OTK raid team right now

I think this is what you are looking for?

>Get at least one trust pop every time I do something with main party
>Start grinding party for tmr
>Suddenly going for ages without a single one

What the fuck?

Thx for helping me BEbros you guys are the best keep replying 5 times how to glitch with 2B!

Shit. And I forgot my link. youtu.be/QFVWiZkPcoU?t=1m33s

>ywn hear the playstation startup for the first time

you're welcome buddy

FINAL FANTASY 2!

SOUL OF REBIRTH: PART DURRRRRR!

When we last left off, Minwu met some guy named Sam, then Josef and Ricard. They're in hell, or are they? Things are not as they seem, and it's up to these fallen warriors to defend the fallen from being wiped from existence by the monsters in Jade.

They found a town, somehow, along with Cid, and stocked up before heading to one of two portals, which leads to the same place they found Ultima.

Additionally there's also, youtube.com/watch?v=2Im6eT9dQB8

>never hear BRRRRRWWRROOOOWWWWW woosh again as the PS logo appears
Feels weird man.

Nah, thanks for trying though. It's the one that plays with this music. You have to let it sit on the title screen after the first intro plays.

youtube.com/watch?v=4N4YmuwrBKA

please don't remind me that banner please.
but keep posting best FF IX girl

>Sozhe

For what purpose?

Pretty nice place.

Oh good, time for me to watch. FFT's on breaktime now that the other show's on. When we resume.. Jobs!

Fire Imperil, with both Landeaus using Dandelgas.

>best FF IX girl

youtu.be/_7MWNWJReqU

...He didn't fail the first time though?

>aoe fire imperil
>provoke backup
>can equip twin lance to generate lb crystal
>equip black belt for more lb crystal

>All Algus/Argath ever wanted was to restore his family's former glory but never got to due to revealing his true colors once Teta/Tietra got kidnapped and voluntarily choosing to murder her in cold blood in order to get to Golagros/Gragoroth

I feel like there was a chance Algus/Argath would've survived and still be friends with Ramza and Delita, thus ultimately being able to achieve his goal if only Teta/Tietra didn't get herself kidnapped or Zalbaag was able to prevent the kidnapping.

>tfw you will never stick your peeper in garnet's big ol' garnet
why even live

please no white supremacy nazi's in this thread...

Pretty much my feelings summed up, yes. Have fun, and remember: Grinding is imminent no matter what
He fucking died user

He comes from a long line of white mages. #heritagenothate

It's like they say once you're on top, there's no place to go but down, and once you're at the bottom, you can't go any lower.

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"fall" not "fail".

He died but he did what he came to do, open the ultima seal--Well shucks I need to put on my reading glasses!

>dandelgas
nah Rain Greatsword on Luneth and Friendlandeau, Vernard on 1st Landeau

Is Adam or Eve better?

WELP

did he died?

Threadly reminder that RKmanlets are on suicide watch

They're both fairly terrible but Eve is moderately better with a niche as a low tier finisher. Adam tries to do the same but he's distinctly terrible at it like everything else.

He's ok, folks. I guess after fulfilling your destiny once you don't have to do it again.

Little secret, Earth Shrine has neutered TM droprates compared to everywhere else.
Latius Woods is the best TM farm spot.

Hey, the Ultima tome never spoke to H.
>"Prove thy worth. Defeat me."
It never did that either! Oh shi-

>tfw 6'1 and still a manlet
It's just not fair
nice fresh image

I feel like you're bullshitting me but I'm too curious not to try it.

>The only exception is me, "Big Stevie"
lel

Goddamnit, Sean, stop fucking dying. That's literally the first thing that happened.

Reminder to talk to the orbs around to get stat boosts. Be aware that the stat boosts you get are random.

Is that Minwu?
Is Minwu going to steal all your mythril maces?

Ultima ain't nothing to fuck with

>California
Uhhhhhhhhh
I have to literally do anything else, sorry

My team is Orlandeau, Zargabaath, Tilith Rikku WoL. My arena team is double Amelia, triple Seabreeze Dark Fina. Who wants my second dual wield and why?

By the way you can't win.
You'll eat up a Blaze and die.
Come back later.
Preferably after also taking the free stat boosts.

As a mage/bard she's okay, but she's definitely going to be outclassed by Ramza come enhancements, so I worry that they'll make the new Ariana unit another buffer.

Buff! Heal! Life! Buff! Buff you son of a bitch, BUFF!

She's the best AoE ATK buff for anyone not stupid enough to enhance mercedes or lucky enough to roll Fire Veritas.
She'll still be relevant for a while, especially if they buff her to JP status.

Remember, Ramza enhancements are not coming anytime soon.

So are Joseph and Sean just punching bags or what?

Sauce?

Very dumb question how do I farm TMR?

>trying to do Agaion
>all of my 2B and A2 friends have holy or dark weapons equipped.

I'm nonelemental, post code

Are you fucking with us right now kid?

Rikku, assuming you're not retarded to not give orlandmeme the first DW.

Giving DW to arena mages is a waste and amelia has DW for guns. I fail to see DW on WoL since he's just a tank/breaker and you have to be full retard to give DW to tilith since she has no weapon compatibility without a equip weapon materia. Zargabaath is also a okay option, but he's more of a support than an attacker.

you go to Earth Shrine - Entrance, and do it hundred of times per day until you complete TMs (1,000 to 10,000 times).
W A R N I N G: use a macro for this or you will end mad way before your first 50%

You pull a lot and combine units.

N-no Im sorry
Thanks. to use a macro I need nox correct?

Save me, user.

Minwu is doing basically all the work here. Ricard heals and passes out Ethers on occasion but his lance ain't doing jack shit and neither are Josef's fists. I can hold out with my buffs for a while, but it's a gamble. Teleport's not working either, natch.

Memu is slightly better at that but both can be used for that.

It was Spear you wanted to use, right? Is there anything else you need to do?

thank you very much user

no prob user.
now get the fuck out and start farming. make us proud.

Well, what is her damage? Because he kills the highest damage unit every turn. I can equip a Vargas up to like 800 ATK, but I'm not entire sure how this will work.

I'm not the guy with her, I'm asking so I can cheese with probably the same guy that's about to help you

Hook it up broski! 656 855 281

I see, I haven't used multiple physical damage units in a team since recently that I've finally had good pulls, so I didn't really pay attention to her attack buff, plus I've been using Zarg's Hero Crest on Fryevia. I still question what kind of unit they'll make the new Ariana, and why they didn't simply enhance the current one

sent ;)
let me know if you need a particular element instead. I don't have any good elemental TMs except excalibur, but I have every event weapon ever if you need.

>trying to use 2B on Aigaion
>not working

pls

Zarg replaces her buff completely.
But she also has a 60% AoE MAG buff (highest in the game as well aside from FV), so that's not an excuse for not knowing better.

In Japan, she buffs 100% stats, in GL she buffs 60%. She's still a great unit for raids.

Uh it's a boss of course you can't teleport it. Wouldn't Ricard do better if he was also attacking, and having joe feed ethers?

Thanks man i'm cool with non elemental

>tfw have to babysit TMR macros every 15 minutes
I AM IN MISERY
THERE AIN'T NO BODY WHO CAN COMFORT ME

I'm not getting the glitch to work much, but I'm certainly willing to give your 2B a try on this Algagigioginagn fucker.

Ricard isn't any better at doing damage than Josef is. Josef has better spells meanwhile. And my dumb ass put Holy on Simon because I wasn't thinking straight.

>tfw have to babysit TMR macros every 15 minutes
then your macros is faulty, do it again. better this time

Oh we're already friends, don't worry.
Try using it on an old phone, apparently that helps. Or so I've heard.
Aigaion is supposed to be the hardest fight in the game (most JP players still consider it the hardest). If you could clear it now that would be insane.

>the game makes me log back in because my macro is faulty
Oh so that's what went wrong!!!!!!!!!

ARDYN

>tfw don't have an older phone to use because my last one died completely

Did I just waste 50 NRG?

they fixed the gllitch that causes that, user

did everything right is the only FF antagonist to flawlessly accomplish every single goal for himself successfully

Oh hey, good stuff! Yeah, I've beaten the BGN level, but anything beyond is of course no use. I figured if I can actually get 999999999999 in time to clear it before the glitch is fixed, it's my best shot in...months.

And I'm stuck using my Samsung S6, no other options.

It wasn't a glitch. They were seeing how butthurt people would be if they limited the usefulness of macro farming

>Hardest fight
hahahah that's bullshit.

Not him but really? fug I just spent all my NRG in the gil caves because I was heading for bed

Have fun, Ultima Weapon has 15,000 HP.