Anytime I'm parked in an area for 5+ hours (and not within 200 meters) I get anxious that my car has been towed/stolen...

Anytime I'm parked in an area for 5+ hours (and not within 200 meters) I get anxious that my car has been towed/stolen. Am I just being a virgin?

Has anybody here actually come back to a towed/stolen car?

I knowingly parked in a private parking zone due to no parking spots around. A new Jeep did this with me and we both got towed.

Technically you can't come back to a towed/stolen car.

nice tits.

i had a feeling one day, came back to my motorbike on its side and a bunch of drunk sluts laughing walking away from it.

called the cops, cops came, ID's appeared after having been missing 2 mins ago, one of their daddys had to pay for the scratch to be repainted. told the shop to fix it all, cost em $1100.

drunk sluts get no sympathy.

>called the cops, cops came, ID's appeared after having been missing 2 mins ago, one of their daddys had to pay for the scratch to be repainted. told the shop to fix it all, cost em $1100.
smart move
yeah got impounded a few times

She a cute :)

I want you to know Im jackin off to your pic there OP. real nice titty meats.
Im also painted as a clown at my bank job

good, dumb sluts shouldn't get any breaks

haha nice

Nah, but I have had four parking tickets, always at times where I needed the money

I fuckin came to this earlier op
You may know as i notified you to my colorful antics
Also i am fired no relation
Any of you gaywads need a clown for birthday pawties? Im real good with balloons. I mean real balloons. Not like condoms, i wont be playimg with my dick. Unless you ask. I got huge fuckin dick. Fucking huge. Makes jmac look like jr mac.
Big fucking dick. No kids allowed. Indiana, if you need a clown hmu

still who's that semen demon?

>virgin
kek boobies

Once came back to find my motorcycle stolen.
The sight of your parking sport being just empty is the worst feeling in the world.
No sign of it there whatsoever, not even a broken indicator glass or something, just emptiness.
Then had to wait over an hour for chief Wiggum to arrive and get asked if I hadnt just forgotten where I parked it.
>mfw

Since that day, nearly five years ago now I always fear my parking spot to be empty.

Did you ever manage to get it back or did you have to shell out money for a new bike?

10/10 tits, saved

I posted on facebook and a freidn of a friend of a friend saw my post and called me because he had seen just my bike without plates driving around.
Turned out a kid from a nearby village stole it and wrecked it offroad.
Got the remains of it back and sold them. Also got my loss from this kid back via my attourney.
So financially it wasnt that big of a loss after all but it definitely wasnt a experience you want to make.
Especially sad because the bike was just a few months old and I couldn find one as nice again.

>work goofed and didn't pay me one week
>sorry user, well pay you back next week.
>DD shitbox bout to run out of gas
>the leisure mobile has a full tank...
>have to park a car that is physically bigger than a typical parking spot, on the street, all day.
>in a city where pic related isn't uncommon
luckily nothing happened.

No but I usually have a crowed around my car. Parked my skyline near rodeo drive because of doctors and came back to it with a bunch of neckbeards standing around it. Did a 360 and walked away and camped out at a bakery until they left

Crowd*

I don't give a shit about my truck.

I don't let my Z32 out of my sight. I don't take it out shopping. If I get food or something I'll park where I can see it from inside. I've seen people check it out suspiciously. If anyone were to steal it, I would pray for their soul, that the cops get to them before I do.

Call me weird, but sometimes when I see a cool car like a Z32, R32, FC, etc. I like to look inside and see if the owner has done anything to the interior. Not sure if that's what youve taken as suspicious, but I see how it could come off that way.

Nigger trying the door handle...

I don't mind people looking. I just get weirded out when people just kinda linger around it.

I was at waffle house and this nog was looking at it for like a solid 2min walking around it n shit, until he checked the door. I punched the window and he walked off like he din do nuffin.

Google "asami_gate" for inquiring minds

based

You autist, tell them you're in a hurry and to get the fuck out of the way

I got my car towed away from literally right in front of my house on Martin Luther King Kong day for street sweeping despite the sign saying "except holidays". Tow truck guy tried to tell me it isn't a federal holiday despite me being a federal employee and having the day off officially. Fucking racket man I swear

Red Z32?

the hero we need

did you kill him?

my girlfriend works in an office at a mall and parked her Civic by the malls entrance, fucking mid afternoon someone stole it without breaking any windows or damaging anything. put up a local ad offering cash to whoever finds it but expected it to be stripped or torched, some guy found it a 2 minute drive from the mall parked in a residential street. door was left open for a week but otherwise ignition etc fine and small shit stolen

ever since that shit happened i unplug my ignition coil when i park in the hood so my car wont start if someone tries

Yeah.

>me in high school around 2010
>have a brand new car i still have today
>always keep her on princess mode
>big high schools in colorado
>park in the furthest fucking corner imaginable
>becomes my spot >:(
>most of the time its fine but
>regular fire drills every month or so
>1700 retards in the either lot for 30 min
>watch it, check in with group leader and relocate specifically to watch it
>one time two nigs get into a nig thing and they start grappling each other into my car
>turn full knife hand,yell at them to stop them cold before they damage anything
>time passes
>friend in another class tells me about kids planning to mess with my car
>they decide against it "he watches it man"

never gave a fuck about high school or any popularity contests, but you will not even look at my car without me knowing

pic related
me in every class with a window on that side of the building

Fortunately no, had a close call this past saturday though
My radiator cracked last friday on my way to work, I was passing a golf course and pull off into a dirt lot they have outside of their fence line near their maintenance entrance, I wasn't able to get it fixed that day and had to get to work so after arranging a ride a leave a note on it saying what the problem is, that I'll be back in the morning and a contact number
I get back there in the morning with a new radiator to install and start working on it when one of the maintenance guys comes by and says they called a tow truck, truck shows up 20 minutes later but I manage to get him to fuck off and finish getting my new radiator installed and can leave
While this is happening the maintenance guys make a big show of putting up a tow away zone sign on the fence
Keep in mind I'm in a dirt lot far away from the main entrance to the course and 50 feet away from the maintenance gate, blocking nothing, and even left a contact number
Also post more tiddies OP

who is this cutie?

>go out on date with hungarian chick
>park in front of luxury apartments because no space at resto
>make mental note to move my car before we head out elsewhere
>date going to well, end up taking her back to her place in her car and fuck all night
>doze off to sleep
>2 hours later
>oh shit
>run out of her apartment while getting an uber
>car is still there
>wait a minute why are my seats forward
>gas cap is off
>frunk is open
>engine bay is open
>car is unlocked
>glove box is open
>mfw some cunt stole all my stuff
>he broke my switch trying to get it started
>he couldn't open the trunk but left it a little lose
I don't do this anymore. Any time I have to go to a girl's place like this I make sure I drive my car.

What kinda car

No, I've left mine parked all day in a private area (shouldn't park there but nobody cares) and it's never happened. A couple times I didn't even lock it properly and it was still there. It's good to have an unappealing car