Waifu Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9UaawN_-vg
mega.nz/#!vh1x2DqQ!HjLkY6uEKCNN-k7dp0nuyCqtgDYB3ykikflNDz8BI04
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23102/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please accept Bethesda's marketing from Trainwiz. It is for the best.

Don't bring this into the new thread you twat.

Alright then.

You have your orders.

giv wafu

no

Nice butt

>defend Finch Farm quest
>way over at sanctuary, won't make it in one daylight
>don't want to stop at greygarden or somewhere like that to sleep since an attack is imminent and I want to be there
>press on through the night
>darkness falls
>legitimately can't see
>actually lost
>actually scared
This gives urgency to daylight, it makes night time scary, and really adds a lot to the game. A lot of immershun.

Darker nights/ true storms/ darker enb settings are always something to mention for people looking for gameplay mods.

slag

>captcha observing the prior thread

That's very rude

I'm updating my Plasma caster mod. I took to heart some of the complaints

Raiders will be getting plasma tanks to the raider armors now. Later tonight I'm gonna be also making optional smaller barrels.

No one cares.

Are you getting rid of the insane recoil on shit like the flamer variant?

Currently running around grabbing the Legendary versions. Was I supposed to have found the Plas-Men and that shop? I still don't know where that is.

>The textures on that fucking gun

>nigger tom

This would be pretty if I wasn't lost and scared

I just got to this part and that dialogue was so fucking stupid I want to kill everyone.

Feels like NCIS 2 people hacking on a keyboard tier stupid.

>I can now have a plasma pack on my raider power armor
My body is ready. I don't know why I love the look of raider power armor, but I do. Thanks buff, I love you. all homo

There's a mod that removes the recoil

You don't have to find him, but he sells unique stuff. Also don't get the plasma jetpack yet, its buggy and may need a clean save, but if you don't have it yet, you should be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9UaawN_-vg

nice butt

Don't get it as in don't buy it, or don't put it on a Power Armor? I did see that post on the mod page, so I was avoiding it. As far as the shop goes, was there a hint or something I missed, or was it intended to just sort of stumble upon him?

sliders pls

Don't put it on and get in and activate it

The sound will get baked into your save and ear rape you every time you load the save. It gets louder each time. I've recently fixed this, but people that have it already may require a clean save. As in, removing the mod, saving, and enabling it again, then consoling all the stuff back.

There might be a console command to fix it, but I'm not sure yet. Still testing shit out.

What are those treads on that robot? Am interested.

mega.nz/#!vh1x2DqQ!HjLkY6uEKCNN-k7dp0nuyCqtgDYB3ykikflNDz8BI04

Have fun lad.

What was the problem that was getting looped? Definitely going to avoid putting it on, but it sounds like a good way to piss someone off.

>trying out PA mods
>institute
yeah nah that's fine I didn't want to see or nothin
at least it fits with the weapons

>picking up institute weapons for any other purpose than long term storage to be recycled once your SS has the best scrap perks

get the full opacity pa hud mod to feel even more claustrophobic

Something with the script, I wasn't quite sure what the issue was

There's a mod on nexus to fix the first person positioning of all the laser weapons since they are the biggest offenders. I'm away from my house so maybe some user can look it up for you if you can't find it yourself.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23102/?
This is the mod I was talking about. Thought it would be harder to find on my phone.

I appreciate it, but damn look at those arms

The arms aren't even the funniest thing about that institute power armor. Get into the power armor in third person to see some funny shit.

>TFW you get new computer parts
>TFW you realize you have to upgrade to lamedows 10 because Jewsoft made it so windows 7 cant support newer processor types

Fucking gay

target acquisition status: no

Welp. It shows up on the PA frame but when equipping it, it goes invisible

Aahhhhhh

Wow. Dead thread. Dead game.

Getting tired of the dirty textures. Too bad there's not much choice with this replacer.

Plenty of replacements.

Owned

Wow you are so great.

what armor mod is this?!

I know.
It's hard being me.

You are bad.

You need to work out those fatty arms.
Also, source for outfit please.

what mod for the muscles

I use JB and make personal conversions but you should go for Atomic as it has much more and better support.

Leonas

Just about every damn time I go to this place, southeast of the relay tower in pic, some horror stinger-type sound plays, like once every ingame 24h. Anyone else or at least any other PS4 fags have this happen to them?

>PS4
Oh user... I'm so sorry.

Yeah nice meme, but I like playing on it. I'd play on PC if mine weren't such a toaster.

I wonder if Sony will let CC mods onto their console's. My guess is only if they get an extra mark up so Sony can have a bigger cut to look the other way

CC became a thing exactly because mods weren't allowed on their console and Bethesda desperately wants to push it on them to circumvent rules and normalize paying for modded content

>I like playing on my PS4
>but I'd play it on my pic if I could
These two sentences don't go together user.

It's all platforms.

user do you use vanilla raider power armor or some heavily modded version of it

I believe it makes a difference.

I've been looking into this for a few hours now, apparently vanilla raider PA needs to have some shit done to it to work, but those raider PA mods are standalone or something, and work with jetpacks. About to take a peek at their esp to see how they did it, but I dunno if its gonna work with those mods. It will have to be one that edits the old raider PA only.

I figured CC made a come back because they had let mods onto consoles whose users are far more willing to be dicked over by companies with DLC out the ass. Pretty much they knew paid mods would never work with only PC users involved, so they went after the market that has bought CoD religiously year after year

They kinda do, I like playing on PS4 but I'd prefer PC. They don't directly contradict each other.

Even the Switch?

I use raider overhaul, but honestly if you wanted to do the safest bet getting it to work with the raider over boss armor from nukaworld would be fine too. By the time you can get the plasman stuff going you should be able to clear nukaworld.

That's out?

Any interest in a mod that lets me hold hands with companions?. I'd buy it off the cc.

That would require making the mod require Nuka World dependency, though. I'm gonna make a robot thing soon and having a mod require so many DLCs at once can get pretty messy.

>Get the urge to play FO4 again
>Get a clean install
>Remember I had pirated the DLC's and fucking deleted them
God dammit.

Is there a torrent out that's basically just the DLC's? I haven't actually had to pirate a game in years.

does anyone know what textures are tied to the glass used by refrigerator doors? it's opaque in my game so I'm guessing it's from a texture mod

Not a modeler. You wouldn't need the CC for that anyway, just a paired animation. Be a bitch to implement, but possible. Unless you're talking like, walking and holding hands, and if that's the case then you're generally out of luck.

Darn, and I was hoping CC would have a deathclaw hand holding mod!

Jesus Christ, there's so many of them down here.

I apologize for nothing! That's the super secret OP weapon spot anyway

I don't advise firing it indoors

The prize is mine.
Like with the previous Gammaclaw encounter, just a straight minute of getting tossed back and forth while spamming Stimpaks.

Nah but seriously when someone said hand holding mod I kinda pictured this

Except with Enclave power armor instead of terminators

Man this thread is deader than that daughter at Abernathy Farm

Quick someone shit talk text CC so Train can shill for it some more

... you have two seconds to admit what the fuck you did to Lucy Abernathy. Be warned, your answer determines your fate.

She had a sister. Murdered by raiders.

They even have a sad little grave near their tato farm.

>fertilizing their tatos with their dead daughter
metal

>mfw planting crops on top of her grave
They seem to grow faster too.

I thought he was saying he hurt Lucy. It would have been war.

Alright, I got it working.

So apparently, fucking Bethesda didn't even add a misc attachment slot in the Raider power armor torso's nif, I had to add it in manually.

That's three hours of Googling down the drain for a 10 second fix. I'm a little bit mad over this, what the fuck Bethesda

Shhh Buff! You're making Trainwiz look bad! He said Bethesda was infallible!

I've always enjoyed the Abernathy family. Pretty much the only settlers I'm actually concerned about. I have the opposite feeling about the Finch family. Waiting for the day they get raided.

Consoles are the main reson for CC to begin with.
Sony demanded from Bethesda to ensure some form of vetting for any new asset, which Bethesda didn't want to do initially with Bethesda.net.
CC is pretty much their form of compromise Sony is okay with.
They are going to nickel and dime the everliving shit out of console fags with it.

why are namefags allowed?
Caitfag is a fucking cancer who contributes less than nothing to any thread, nowadays trainwiz just shitposts to stir up trouble and then act uppity if anyone mentions payed mods, and buff honestly the lesser of a few evils is autstic as all fuck and has a massive ego.

They have a name so you can filter them you sperg. Stop being retarded and filter them if they butt rustle you so hard.

>why are namefags allowed?
So we can filter them. Come on user think for a moment.

So will it work with the overbosses armor?

Do not insult Caitfag!
She is the nicest person in this thread. I'm sorry that you hate such a helpful and friendly person, but that is your problem, not hers.

Not unless I make the mod require Nuka World dependency

I have already fucking said this earlier

who pissed in your cheerios