What are some decent new(ish) cars you can buy that have an old school feel?

What are some decent new(ish) cars you can buy that have an old school feel?

By that I mean:
-limited computer assistance
-6 cylinder engine (or at 2.0l). None of that eco, green, blue, low emission fancy stuff
-Naturally aspirated
-Good sound
-Manual transmission

Just a good old car. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwblog.com/2018/01/30/car-driver-drives-bmw-x3-m40i-says-feels-like-classic-bmw/
autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201712312359627
autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801303226656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BMW X3
bmwblog.com/2018/01/30/car-driver-drives-bmw-x3-m40i-says-feels-like-classic-bmw/
on a more serious note: e90/e92 328i

nice.
Would you ever consider and Alfa V6? I like the engine, but not sure about which car.

>inb4 some retard posts a shitmobile with fly by wire throttle

I've owned e46's with both electric and cable throttle, there is literally no difference in terms of response when driving hard.
Maybe other manufacturers dont have so well executed ETC though.
The engine is sweet if you're willing to settle with a FWD car

What good cars do you recommend that aren't drive-by-wire and aren't 20 years old either?

A prick like you. Drives an Audi no doubt

BMW M2

Have fun.

Yes, I really want one. A bit mucho £££ for the time being.
But I'm sure it's heavily computer assisted isn't it?

You pretty much just described an e30. Better get good at repairing head gaskets and chasing electrical gremlins though

When I was 16, I found a beautiful red M3 e30 for $15,000 and tried to convince my dad it would be a good investment.
He laughed at me saying used cars weren't investments. THEY GO FOR OVER $50K TODAY DAD. NOW WHO'S LAUGHING? (Well not me, I'm not laughing. I drive a scooter at the moment. Feels bad man)

Any good cars less than 15 years old that could be a decent substitute?

Might go check this one out: autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201712312359627
Looks clean, original, service history stamps, and no fucking shitskin drug dealer rims/tinted windows/douchy interior

That's also implying that you, the 16 year old would not have fucked it up in any way, shape or form.

And being 16 once/knowing 16 year olds points to....bad

That's also what I was thinking to myself. There's no way that car would be worth >$50k if I had driven it at 16.

Also considering this one:
autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801303226656

It is a sportswagon BUT it has the engine I want and the interior is giving me a boner

Mazda if you're poor

Yeah, and in the UK they call it a MX-5 rather than a Miata. Sounds less gay. It's totally not a girl car here.