Thought I'd share with you guys my father's beautiful '85 635 csi M24...

Thought I'd share with you guys my father's beautiful '85 635 csi M24. I've been blessed to drive it back and forth to work while my plebmobile is in the shop. 84k original miles atm. Can we get a favorite 80's cars thread?

That looks cool, nowadays bimmers all look the same to me, i literally cant tell a 320 from a 520 at a distance

>M24
*E24

There, now that my autism is satisfied; nice car.

Can't believe that slipped me

Nice, do your dad a favor and do a euro bumper conversion

My father had the exact same one with euro bumpers in alpine white. We both miss that car a lot. He used to take me driving through the canyons here in so-cal with it.

Nice stock sport seats and M tech wheel, too bad about the auto trans though

>too bad about the auto trans though
Meh. E24s don't handle well and are really slow, so it's not like the driving experience is ruined by a turd-tier 1980s BMW autobox

I have an E21

Looks very nice
Post it

>clean E24 6-series
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Noice mate
I've got an e30 convertible myself

He would have absolutely loved a manual, but has a bad left knee and decided against the one he found. I believe he looked at a Euro right hand drive as well but between his knee and the price couldn't follow through

I can only imagine how great that'd be, winding roads / roundabouts are a blast. Steering is tight and satisfying

Waiting patiently til I make it in crypto to buy a 930. Helps that I work on them almost daily

Yes it is

Oh shut up you shittaste retard. Nobody cares about the opinion of some fuckboy who drives a stanced out lexus.

If it was an E30 it woudl be ruined by the autobox, but it's an E24 which is a cushy, slow car that handles like the old boat it is.

Handling is good, not particularly fast but not bad for it's time. It's a great GT car. Normally I would agree that the auto isn't a dealbreaker but the auto trans is particularly shit and the Getrag manual box is particularly good on these cars, so it's a big difference.

I think your best option is to part out the car, starting with sending the interior to me.

>Handling is good
No it isn't.

Never driven an E24/E28 detected.

The pictures I posted are my DD, safe to say I have driven an E24

eat shid fagit

I just shot hot semen into my pants, good job

>Good

Compared to what? An 80s 5 series?

>don't handle well

Compared to what, a 458?

lol @ the dumb fagits who don't even into DTM

>80s car
HOLD THE FUCKING THREAD I GOT MY BABE
(1988 Honda Prelude 2.0 SI)

That is a sweet fucking ride and I love that it hasn't been fucked with. Top notch shit, user.
>dat underbeit

>hnnnnggg!!

dam it's even got 4 wheel steer!

Ooof

Nice ride, OP

Is this 80s enough?
>pic related

>it's an E24 which is a cushy, slow car
what the fuck are you spouting ?

Swap EU bumpers and it is perfect.

The Sapporos have always had a special place in my heart. I love how their clusters and knobs look.

>mobile.de
>search for Mitsubishi Sapporo
>0 results

>make it in crypto

user I...

Hnngg, i really like 80's cars' A E S T H E T H I C S but I dont know how to work on cars and it cant be put in a garage.
Are there any cool 80's shitboxes that can be had for -€5k but are still somewhat reliable and fun?

I love me some 80's space wedges with pop up lights

that's amazing how pristine it looks.

E21 and E30 owner here. Super clean E24, OP -- I'd swap in a manual if you get a chance, but a lovely car regardless

Hello friend.