/fgog/ - Fate Grand Order General

Previous: Momfags will win the forth race too

>2017 Summer Event
CM: [YouTube] デッドヒート・サマーレース!TVCM (embed) (embed)

news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
Available summer servants in gacha now: Nitocris [Assassin], Liz [not CUTE!], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber], and Nero [SSR Caster]
Available next week: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>Riyo event and welfare Berserker
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clear reward is a "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-16 Aug: Sherlock Holmes
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0807ffirw/ Extended

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed) (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed) (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed) (embed)

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

novel.syosetu.org/11591/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dicks

Melt thread

I want to mate with this pink boi

Cooking with Arthur!

Hello user do you have some time to talk about the honorary canon known as Fate/Meltout?

>Momfags will win the forth race too
Delusional momfags will be BTFO again.

Saido no Doki desu thread

>“If you’re interested in me… Why, come over anytime. Ah, but as you can see, I am an oni. I might eat you up… any regrets?”
>“Oh, dear. When you look at me that way… I can’t help but blush… You are a terribly unlucky Master if I’m what you desire most.”

SEAmonkey genocide when?

Anyone wanna trade an okita account for a quartz one?

poor seanigger can't spell

Can you give me a brief summary of that story. From start to finish?

Let's try and guess whether the OP's double digit IQ is above or below 50

Is Shuten still popular on pixiv? Will she get anything at C92?

what are the 3 good nodes now?

What does SEAmonkey mean?

Mum, Mom and Kaa-san

>Double digit
>Implying

Reminder that everyone, including me, that's posting in this thread is actually fucking retarded.

Saberfaces, Helena, and Nito.

Sorry but I've read Fate/Meltout so that automatically makes me more smarter than all of you

No worries. You can't be as retarded as slowbro.

Hahahahahahaha how can gilkeks even hope to compete?

JUST

Imagine being Gudao in this scene and having to be all like "Damn, Shuten Douji, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your deformed oni body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my Alter and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another BBA in his Myroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Gudao and not only sit in that chair while Shuten flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that line. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SHUTEN DOUJI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of saints and hags and later alleged amazonian rapists for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Japan. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself) beauty," the beauty she worked so hard for with Ibaraki in the previous months. And then Director Olga calls for another take, and you know your Servants could kill every single person in this room before the Chaldea security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Gudao. You're not going to lose your future Association career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

If I have 5 Cleo CEs should I LB now or keep them separated until the event is over?

>imagine yourself being a manlet homosexual Jap with no personality

How can they even compete?

giltard BTFO

That actually all looks fucking delicious.

why ask a question you already know the answer to?

WTF is this hog boss why does he hit all 3 of mine? Fucking hell why did 40AP suddenly went hard.

Is the taste A rank?

>not 1 shot the boss

And it is. It doesn't even cost much since it's a family restaurant.

>first time seeing a giant boar

Hello newfag

I was going to keep them separate but I saw people in my supports that had them LB'd and starting wondering if I was retarded.

Nero for plates, because they have the same personality, Schez for wheels because they share the same shape and Helena for junk because I wanna put mine inside her body

I wanted Arthur but got Saberlot
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I've never actually seen one IRL.

Congrats you got a saber that's actually usable

Fucking newfags.

bring atalanta

Dude just bring mashu or merlin lmao

Is it true that every ID has a fix rate of rolling gacha?

Most probably those are whales who already have specific CE for specific drop.

Yes your seed is determined at the start. If you have bad luck you'll have to reroll.

novel.syosetu.org/11591/

You can read the everything here, m8

Don't LB until you're pretty much done and can drop +5 to all down to +2

they probably had so many of them from farming so fucking much

Uncanny valley as fuck. I can't tell if that's an actual photo (either of a guy in a mask, or one that's been shopped) or if it's all drawn.

Any info on drops for round 4?

Yes

It's a real human

All the rewards this round are kind of shit

Fuck helena

Nobufag are you suicide watch?
Cause your waifu wouldn't win in the last round because shitty node
AHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>Gold chest off Boar boss
>Berserker cookie
Yeah fuck you too boar

>Onishitter complaining about GEMS
You deserve no drops at all

>complaining about cookies

Fucking newfags I swear

Fucking newfags.

You probably meant to ask if he's ON suicide watch because she WON'T win because she GOT A shitty node. Retarded SEAmonkey, you have no right to make fun of anyone.

It's a guy with mask or makeup, there's also a pic with the guy wearing muscle suit.

>fucked up Youtube link
>momfags will win forth race too
>(embed) (embed)
It should be illegal for retarded newfags to make new threads

Keep crying JPfags, we're here taking all your good RNG drops and buying accounts with better SSRs than your 2 year f2p accounts have. Get used to it.

KEK. ESL SEAMONKEY BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

>I was just pretending to be retarded
>except it's not pretending because I'm actually retarded, as if being an onishitter wasn't enough proof of that

Hope your ready for (embed) (embed) (embed) next thread

I do have a spare Okita account if you want it.

Fucking Arthur into the dinner table!

>JPfags
the fuck this onidumbfuck means?

>buying accounts with better
>Missing event CEs, Missing Mystic Codes, tons of resources
lol

Newfag here. I want you to abuse me as much as you can. Give me your best shot.

This boy looks silly.
Is he okay?

>skillsfags this mad because they wasted their cookies on useless bronze "fluffies"

Imagine being so jealous of a cute oni you have to post that shitty old copypasta.

[email protected]
Thank you

SEAmonkeys can't even insult right

>cute oni
Dumb oniposter.

Now swallow it

sent ;^)

Sent

You're posting a good oni though, not that yellow piece of turd

Sent you my extra Dantes account just in case

Giving you NP5 Okita. Please use her well

You keep saying this, but you fail to realize that
>your friends will delete you if you don't make decent progress on your servants within a reasonable timeframe, ie a month or two
>as long as new servants keep getting released you'll either fall prey to the gacha as well, or be forced to buy new accounts, forfeiting the first point.
>you'll never ever get anything from the old events available in the rare prism shop because you need every gold you roll on your shitty noob account so people don't delete you.
>as soon as another event that requires story progress comes around you're dead in the water.
>you'll also never ever get to take part in threads without being made fun of for saying retarded shit.
Might as well kill yourself. Or integrate properly into the general, but you've already shown you're too retarded to do that. Dumb NAcuck.

Why do you hate the banana?

Who cares? I still have her.

Fucking kek

Cuten Doji

Casual banana is CUTE