Imagine how much of an idiot one must feel for spending over $100,000 on a Honda, Nissan...

Imagine how much of an idiot one must feel for spending over $100,000 on a Honda, Nissan, or Toyota when German and Italian cars are superior.

K

As much as I like german and italian brands, you're a retard OP. Tell me which german and italian brands have a yamaha-built V10 and I'll go buy one right now. If only the huracan sounded like the lfa

Nice argument retard

Imagine how much of an idiot one must feel for spending over $100,000 on a Volkswagen or a Fiat.

Call me when Italy or Germany makes a super car that runs 10s, gets 21 MPG City and has inexpensive maintenance all for under 200k.

The only thing superior about German and Italians is the size your anus will be after maintenance.

German vehicles are trash

>10s
lmao who the fuck cares
learn to drive minivan cuck, driving is in the corners

a thread died for this shit

Considering how easy the NSX is the drive with everything being "by wire" you could get fucked in the corners even with a better car.

>The NSX successor is branded as an Acura
>The Supra successor is branded as a Lexus
>Skyline successor not branded as an Infiniti

Did Nissan fuck up by not being able to charge the same as the other for a "luxury" branded car?

This is NOT the Supra successor you guys...

still pretty much accurate
based porsche

>buys a supercar
>cares about mpg
cvcks totalis

Nope
I wanted a Ferrari
Not some sooped up Beetle

the only agruably bad one in pic is nsx
rebadged yota is godmachine and geee teee arrr is best bang for buck if you want to larp as meme night and cant afford le blackbirdo

T R I P S O F T R U T H

Is Porsche fucking stupid?

To be fair the Nissan her is a bargain whichever way you look at it.

Also you could pick up early used examples for new sedan prices.

...the Nissan is literally the afforable supercar.

I do forget that you live in the land of the free and so have countless cheap musclecars to choose from.

Her..

HER..

GTR. Autocorrect.

>Europe bitches and moans about inconsequential shit constantly
>hurr muh HP/L
>but nah bro you shouldn't care about ACTUAL qualities of a good car (energy consumption efficiency being a good quality of any power unit ever) and is always a net positive
i swear.

being this bad in mechanic...

No, toyota tried to imply the gt86 was the supra successor a while back, top fucking kek

I'd like a 6:48 beetle bruh, fug what everyone else thinks

>Overpriced
>Overweight
Hits all the boxes though

I don't know. It's almost like that ad came out 30 years before the R34 was a thing.

i shudder at the thought of mitsubishi bringing back the gto, only for it to weigh in at 2200 kg

[citation needed]

How can you tell when every generation of Porsche looks the same?

>gt86 was the supra successor
Goddamn you're a dumb motherfucker.

tunning

The Q50 is sold as the Skyline in Japan.

i mean people said the same thing about the nsx then they realized how cheap it is to get parts for the honda engine in it

so true tho

NSX was always Acura in the states
The LFA is NOT a Supra successor
The R35 GT-R is not a Skyline

At least try, man.

Doesn't change my question

Nissan obviously didn't fuck up, the GT-R is incredibly successful.

CORVETTE
O
R
V
E
T
T
E

Imagine how much of an idiot one must feel for spending over 300k on a car that has an engine meant to last less than twenty thousand fucking miles. Italian cars are memes

>pigfat
>good

ok

it gets third fastest time on a super fucking tight track, a track where a ford puma gets second fastest time

I have mad respect for porsche and I like them and their drivers because
>audi meets
>held in some cheap stores parking lot where they do fwd burnouts
bimmer and vw meets
>held behind the mall where they do one wheel burn outs
jap meets
>held infront of the mall where they do awd burnouts
porsche meets
>held at the fucking track

what a brainlet holy shit kek

Lol that's a 964

It's easy when you're not retarded

Did your autocorrect just assume xer gender?

Looks like a 997 to me.

No it doesn't.

Having a high mpg is a quality of life thing, you have to go get gas less often.

Why would you post a 991 though?

SSSTTOPP PLEAS

Good job ruining the car with that retarded air scoop.

Gosh Toyota really didn't know what they were doing, did they?

You may not know this, but rich people can buy whatever they want.

copy pasta....yeah they feel like a complete moron passing you in your ford fiesta

the truth is eurocucks can't make cars, it took them almost 10 years to be able to compete with this

yeah