/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >2017 Summer Event
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/

>2017 Summer Event CM
[YouTube] デッドヒート・サマーレース!TVCM (embed)
Servants with new Swimsuit: Raikou, Nitocris, Nobunaga, Artoria Alter, Fran, Ishtar, Helena and Nero

>Riyo event and welfare Berserker
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clear reward is a "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-16 Aug: Sherlock Holmes
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0807ffirw/ Extended

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CBNZF4z4Dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LIZ THREAD

nth for Fran a fucking qt

Please come back to us Zouken I need more pages in case Morgan eats them up

Would Merlin like Meido Seiba Alter?

I agree

The most iconic Fate duo

Post your freshes 5D's Helena.

LIZ
THREAD

double pun do wonders

Holy shit, those Ishtar rider crits, I should've used her in the first place

We need DUDE shitposting. Is the only kind of shitposting that is actually fun.

Nobody likes shituria. Merlin just liked to fuck with her, that's why he gave her a random dick that ended up being used to destroy Camelot.

DORAGON THRED

Xth for what a shit event

No one literally gave a fuck about Arthur and his light novels until he arrived in FGO which boosted his popularity with the fujos though.

>tfw I invented it
feels bad knowing this will be my only legacy in this world

DUDE

I wanna ____ the dragon loli!

Do it user, cutest girl in the game by a fucking mile. You won't see a cuter and purer maiden for the rest of GO.

Why does it seem that shes shorter than she actually is? Shes around 172cm, thats taller than quite a bunch of female servants

Why is DUDE so comfy?

>cutest girl
[Citation Needed]

FUCK YOU. I started it, and wasnt shitpost in the beginning. Probably you tried to "dude" me and ended up with this new trend of medusafags

Who is the Beast VII.
Is it the strongest Beast?
Is mc of FGO or Mashu?

Wtf bros I thought you said Helena wasn't popular????? How come she's winning half the races????

>Nobody likes shituria
You were saying?

So Merlin's dickgirl fetish was the reason why Camelot got fucked? Futafags are truly the worst.

>(embed)

*unzip dick*

here is the citation nigger

How old is Raikou supposed to be anyway? If she's just a youngster pretending to be a mom I'll be pretty annoyed but if she's an old lady wearing a skimpy schoolgirl uniform that will fuel my for months.

What's the deal about 5 Artemises? Is this a joke about how you can roll a lot of NP copies instead of new Servants?

Fuck wrong pic

I'm gonna have to inspect that citation more closely

So what the fuck is up with Fran's first skill?
>Increase NP gain
>Decrease NP gauge

What retard designed this shit?

Not really, Morgan could and would have done the same thing even if Merlin hadn't thought of it first. And Merlin had no control over Lancelot's infidelity and his slaying of several of Arthur's knights that could have aided against the rebellion.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CBNZF4z4Dg

>tfw I feel more hype about Prisma movie than HF

She basically raised Kintoki, shes probably like 30s-40s

Okay, just spent more than 5 apples and a few hours to boost Helena. I hope she'll win.

I like Helena but not even I'm stupid enough she could win the race if it was only popularity based. She got solo drop nodes 3 times out of 4 parts, that's why she is doing so well.

For some incomprehensible reason Fran was designed to be a bad servant that hurts herself to have the same strength as a normal Berserker, despite Frankenstein's monster being just freakishly strong on top of cunning in the book.

This round is so fucking shit, holy shit what a disgrace.

Maybe Merlin wanted to get his ass fucked by Artoria all along

10% of your gauge for 40-80% NP gain up when she's already got pretty good NP gain is a good tradeoff. You'll more than refund the 10% you spend on it with an arts card and you'll end up with more gauge than you would have without using the skill.

maybe

This hits the cinemas in 12 days

That Kiritsugu is giving me back those Fate/Zero vibes

Designed for NP2+. She can get that 10% back with just a single quick card, and at max level she can fill almost two bars with a single arts crit.

>I started it
keep telling yourself that

>For NP2

Crap, do I need to roll another Fran

Easiest to farm same as Raikou last time. Berserkers are easier to kill than casters which is why Nero isn't in 1st.

>Mfw

Yes because they seem pretty adamant to never give NP buffs to summer servants

Do it. You can't utilise her full potential without at least NP2.

It still works at np1, use it when she's around 10% with a good chain turn and her np is up. It's more convenient at np2+ for np spam though.

>Excalibur is now A
>EA is now A++
Bros help me I can't think of what NPs to KoH now.

Well this is your Miyamoto Musashi (true) the winner of tournament.

I wish Okita had a summer version, since this summer event is full of references, it would be great if they reference Gintama's Okita by making her a sadist

I want sadist Okita to step on me

>Rolled 42 rolls
>got my third Nobu, second Nero and a Vlad

WTF

When will the Grand Order anime continue?

IT'S TIME BOYS

How will they make orleans not boring? I kinda want maybe a single cour anime.

Davincifags BTFO if they exist

Why did't you wait for the rate up?
More over, why are you lying?

Ozzy, loud even during sex. He definitively deserve the worst neighbour award

They do, they were really upset when they basically confirmed she liked roman

Is Mashu built for NTR?

Yeah, I am a huge idiot

And no, I wasnt lying, could even send a pic

I kinda wanna get NP2 Nobu, but also wanna save up for Raikou and Alter.

With MUSIK

Yes.

That artist really likes to draw that pairing.

There is only one answer. Buy more

Do it
Because 42 *ROLLS* is a lot

>septem anime

Just imagine how shitty it'll be

As much as I'd want Alter and Helena, I realize I am getting money before the end of the month anyway and well, I doubt Alter is going to be on the same level as Archuria which would make me feel desperate

Look at where her grief has taken her.

Who is this handsome man?

It won't be. They'll rewrite a ton just like they did with Fuyuki.

How buttblasted will the fujos be if they revealed that Roman also liked Da Vinci? I've already seen some delusional ones who denies that Merlin liked Saber because they shipped him with Roman and wanted him to be gay.

Where is the idea of a second F/GO anime is being made?

1440 more wheels then im fucking done

What most intresting and unique Bond CE in the game?
I feel like Heracles, Tamamo Cat, Arash and Mainyu have most intresting CE.

Fujogoggles are just as powerful as yurigoggles

That Nobu is already NP2, i also already burned some of the 3*s already

>any Grand Order story anime

Just imagine how shitty it'll be

They'd eventually do it.

Even apocrypha is topping the charts.

As much as Orleans really. Both are complete bullshit with an extremely simple and predictable plot, quirky animu characters and forced dialogues that will always look out of place. It's just that Septem has all of those plus the annoying Nerowanking.

I'm incredibly surprised they actually confirmed it, to be honest.Other fandoms with rabid fujos tend to never, ever even confirm actual romantic feelings, even when it's to the detriment of the story.

Are you kidding? First Order was barely better than the game, but still absolute trash.

True, probably wouldn't make sense to not make a F/GO anime series

Well, I'm sorry that you didn't get her, but you're stupid for rolling for her outside her rate up
On the bright side, Nobu and Nero really appreciate higher NP levels and more overcharge. and Vlad isn't that bad of a servant

Just a kind family man that cared for his grandson and adoptive granddaughter after they lost their parents.

So just like your taste then?

Save me from this reroll hell

What team composition do you guys use during lancer exp days? Arash chokes during this day.

This is my wife, Ishtar. Say something rude and about old men to her. If everyone thinks she's a dirty slut, nobody will want her, and I'll have her all to myself!

You're both faggots