Why didn't they brand it under Infiniti? Did they not realize no one will pay big bucks for a Nissan?

Why didn't they brand it under Infiniti? Did they not realize no one will pay big bucks for a Nissan?

Other urls found in this thread:

motorauthority.com/news/1025151_report-nissan-working-on-four-door-infiniti-based-on-gt-r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you a clown or are you just acting like one? The GTR was immensely successful in the US with Nissan branding. Secondly Infiniti is Acura tier "luxury". Nobody's buying it, a lot of their models are sold as Nissans or Hondas elsewhere in the world. The Acura TSX was a global market Honda Accord for God's sake.

Maybe because every single previous GT-R was a nissan piece of shit too

because it's not a luxury car despite Nissans efforts to make it so.

>Infiniti is Acura tier "luxury"
Yes, and Acura NSX was a thing.

>Infiniti

because nobody cares about infiniti except for badgewhores amerilards

>mitshubitshi only make shitboxes
>but they make the evo

You will get the same conversation with a Nissan guy

Haha wow BTFO

because there are more nissan car enthusiasts than there are infiniti

If the corvette had AWD, it would destroy the GTR. But lap times are not the point of sports cars. RWD is infinitely more fun than AWD, so while a GTR would be faster in and out, the Corvette feels better in and out, at the sacrifice of a couple of seconds. I know which one I would choose

why should i give a fuck in the first place?
>no i6
>no skyline
>no manual

Infiniti interiors were not great back in the day, pic related is an 07 G35 which is not as good so the Infiniti brand would actually make sense. Considering the G35 was modeled after the GTR it makes even more sense. Who really cares though.

>this much damage control
>after all this years

they can't deal with it top kek!

Sold as honda nsx in most of the world lmao

Ah yes the evo, that cool new crossover, like you mitsu made the cool eclipse cross :^)

The stupid part was the US 08-12 Honda Accord was the Honda Inspire in Japan which is a higher model than the TS
TLDR: Acura shouldn't exist as people prefer the Honda badge anyway.

now that mitshubitshit stopped making the evo the are just a glorified BHPH.

There was no car called a GT-R before this....

Infiniti is sold as Nissans in Japan.

OP to be fair the skyline after the R34 went on to exist as an infinity. This new GT-R is not a skyline. The skyline turned into a luxury car. go read up.

This is why you're fucking single

Because jdm fags would swap out the infiniti badges for gt-r and nissan badges anyway

1/10

I gave you a one because I actually responded

This, Infiniti G35s are Skylines, the GT-R is just a GT-R.

They were going to make a V8 Infiniti version but it got canned.
motorauthority.com/news/1025151_report-nissan-working-on-four-door-infiniti-based-on-gt-r
Then they were going to make gtr powered q50 but it got canned