How do I earn at least $1000 in 14 days? I'm a NEET and I need to pay bills

How do I earn at least $1000 in 14 days? I'm a NEET and I need to pay bills

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/01/afghan-asylum-seekers-resort-sex-work-athens-170112082810485.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you suck 10 dicks a day for $10 each then you only have to suck 100 dicks to get the money in 10 days.
GLHF

If you can charge $20 per dick sucking then you will only have to suck 50 dicks. This might make it more difficult to find clientele, but if you split that up over 14 days, it comes out to only 3.57 dicks a day. This sounds better than 10 dicks a day if you ask me. Best of luck!

This.

Put an advert on CL for a dick sucking party, max 10 guys at at time (more if you think you can take it) charge $10 a dick.

Money in 10 days for around 10 hours work AND you don't even need to leave home to do it.

You are pretty much fucked.

GET A FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about selling your kidney?

Sucking dicks isn't as bad as Veeky Forums often makes it sound like.
What you're going to have to worry about is getting good at giving blowjobs. If you can learn it though, $1000 is going to be nothing.

You are the shittiest board on this site. How the fuck can you be so bad at the one thing you were purposed for?

What about testicles. I don't need both...

You're boned.

Wash businesses windows for $25 per month paid upfront. 4 a day and you'll reach your goal in 10 days. Go door to door, dress up or dress ready to work with equipment in hand see which gets better results.

I bet if he cross dresses real gud (with makeup and everything) and puts it up on CL he would easily earn $50 a dick sucking. This way he'd only have to suck approximately 1.43 dicks a day.

This is certainly better than 3.57 dicks a day or the original proposal of 100 dicks total.

If he adds rimming as part of the package he could even be making at LEAST $70 per client. And rimming aint that hard... just bring some antibacterial body wipes or something to clean each client's anus before the commencing contact with the tongue.

Work smarter, not harder, guys.

i dont get this dick sucking meme, WHO THE FUCK PAY a dude to get his dick sucked, with grindr, tinder, cragilist??

I know this is a joke, but it actually sounds appealing. Like seriously, why work when you can just give blowjobs for a living?

There's people out there who just wanna bust a nut, not date and shit. That's for fucking homos, but paying to get your dick sucked by some guy is different. Basically, a contractor.

eth

i'm literally up €2k since 24hrs ago

Some people do exactly that, user. Not even joking.

Keep in mind however, that while the oral transmission rate of STDs is low... performing a high volume of BJs to a wide client base significantly increase the chances of contracting one. Whether it's worth the risk is something each individual cock sucker should strongly think through before carrying on such an endeavor.

Are you a virgin? ... Of course you are, but my point being is that women are absolutely fucking garbage at sucking dick. It takes some elementary comprehension of male anatomy and endurance to be above average. You could say it's even pretty hard.

Consider a crime. Rob few shops.

Do you suck dicks, user?

sell stuff
go door to door asking for donations for some charity then never donate the money
sell stuff
find odd jobs on craigslist, etc.
offer to mow lawns, clean gutters, etc.

Nah, I've just had my dick sucked by trannies in Thailand and I realize that's pretty gay. Story time.

>go to Thailand
>men and women look exactly alike
>get wasted af
>usually bang hookers
>get approached by a pretty hot girl
>get to her place
>we start foreplay
>she starts sucking dick
>undress her meanwhile, oh shit it's a man
>but he sucks dick like champ
>never had dick sucked so well
>let him suck me off
>try to anal him but lose wood
>leave

ever since i'm pretty certain that women truly have no idea how to suck dick, it's not even comparable.

so much effort into explaining the best humanely possible experience and not a single kek or kys or faggot in return.
plebbit here i cum

I am here for you man, I'd tell this story to my grandkids, I am sure they would kek hard

You don't need two kidneys either

You have provided me with valuable insight into the status of women's dick sucking abilities. Thank you.

Faggot

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/01/afghan-asylum-seekers-resort-sex-work-athens-170112082810485.html