/vn/ - Ass-fangs Edition

Visual Novel General #1581

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

jastusa.com/games/hanachirasu
jastusa.com/games/saya-no-uta-the-song-of-saya
jastusa.com/games/sonicomi-communication-with-sonico
jastusa.com/games/deus-machina-demonbane
vndb.org/v3030.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Hyaa, d-don't lick there, that place is dirty!

Hnnngh. I love this more than anything else.

2nd for fuck JOPS

You know me better than anyone, eh?

Especially when you give a rimjob

For the most amazing woman in any game ever.

>still no Higurashi

I need to read this, how long is her route? I have the next 2 days off work.

If you can swallow that maching translation...

This entire scene almost destroyed my dick, go damn.

>still no Grisaia

>Great cake
>Dies
It's not fair, bros.

Becoming a wagecuck again, I don't really care at this point, i need to escape. 4 days of 10hrs shifts is wearing me down.

I'm still pissed man. She was one of the greatest characters in VNs.

>Daily reminder that it's up to us.
You heard him boys. Start buying all nitroplus stuff from JAST. I'm fucking serious. Made it a bit easier for ya.
>>jastusa.com/games/hanachirasu
>>jastusa.com/games/saya-no-uta-the-song-of-saya
>>jastusa.com/games/sonicomi-communication-with-sonico
>>jastusa.com/games/deus-machina-demonbane

Don't you have breaks?

me and my cats

I wish Japan would die.

I was going mad during Windows 10's release when I did 10 hours shifts for two weeks. Between commutes and my job, I was at home six hours at most.

Then try another VN a little more readable.
You will thank me later.

Which VN will help me to commit suicide?

Do you play VNs on console if it's avaliable? Laptop or Desktop?

>give us money now
>for a VN we won't release even if we pick up for 10 years

>be me
>English teacher in China
>work 20 hours a week
>Winter and Summer vacations
>free apartment
>save tons of money

It's the life

vndb.org/v3030.

Yeah, I'm still surprised Yuuji could get with someone else after losing her. All those recollections he has of her in Kajitsu hit all the harder when you know what happened.

I know you're lying because I have friends who tried that and nearly committed suicide.

What's the point of lying shitposts like this? Just kill yourself miserable cuck.

$0.01 was deposited into your bank account.

I'm upset lads

Is China better than Japan in terms of working conditions?

Why would anyone do that? Laptop is the comfiest way to read VNs. Desktop is fine too, but just laying in bed with a lightweight laptop is the best. I only go for console if there's no other option, and even then that means all ages kusoge. I'd only read something like Utawa because I liked the first one.

Always on my desktop PC.

ya, I get 2 15min breaks and a 30min lunch break, still sucks. I leave my house around 4:30pm have a 45min commute, work 10hrs, get home around 5am, sleep, then repeat.
I feel you, my days off are my recovery days. I worked 50hrs this week, gonna only work 40 next week.
Like which one?

What?

That's literally my life. I have a free apartment and earn $2600 a month with no bills to pay. I work 20 hours a week.

Where were your friends and what kind of teaching jobs did they have? Teaching at a private business is hell and I could understand why they would want to commit suicide, but I'm teaching at a public high school.

It might sound weird but i was fucking sad for a week. Genuinely bummed out.

>ass visible through thigh gap
Good edition

What do you do? Manual labour?

Good to know that it's only temporary. Unfortunately, I relax by spending most of my free time shitposting instead of playing games and watching anime, so the backlog keeps growing.

>Manual labour?
Ya shit sucks i need money for a car then i'm going to find a better job

Infinitely better.

Japan sucks because every weeaboo wants to live there. If you don't want to put up with the awful pay and complete lack of benefits then they'll get rid of you and hire the next retard waiting to work in Japan.

The cost of living in China is much lower and many schools will pay for your apartment. The salary is generally lower but you'll save much more money. I earn just as much, if not more, than people teaching in Japan but I work half the hours with many more benefits.

>4 days of 10 hour shifts
>meanwhile i work 8 hour shifts for 3 weeks straight now without a single day off to rack in that sweet overtime bonus
>just a little bit of fatigue building up but fine otherwise
Weakling.

>20 hour weeks with plenty of leftover dosh
Living the dream, I wish I could do that.
It put me out of commission for about a week. Some VNs do that to me because I'm a huge faggot like that, but I don't properly function for a while.

^_^

I need my fix of Higurashi. MankoGrabber left me in the gutter

>I relax by spending most of my free time shitposting instead of playing games and watching anime, so the backlog keeps growing.
Are you mee? I always end up shitposting instead of reading a vn or watching anime. My backlog of anime is huge.

Not at all, but it's much more work if you're teaching to kids. This guy is blatantly lying for some reason. Look it up if you want more info.

Good.

>Like which one?
As i don't know the type of VN you like then;
Da Segno, Wagamama, Hatuskoi 1/1, Swan Song, Kara No Soujo, Princes Evangeline WH, Euphoria, Fata Morgana, Please Bang my Wife etc...

>but I don't properly function for a while.
Me neither man. I call it the VN hangover. It's a borderline depression.

I'm not a native english speaker and i have a Danish accent. I'm guessing i wouldn't be able to make it as a english teacher and i doubt i could teach Danish there.

Ask me how I know you're full of shit.

Well i was a glorious neet for 6 moths so I think i'm doing ok.
All of those are on my backlog except Euphoria, I finally read that.

No, because you're a clueless moron. Look into this if you want to change your life. Or you can just say I'm full of shit and stay depressed in your shithole life.

I worked in Taiwan teaching English for 6 years and went over to the mainland so many times. Everyone who taught there ended up quitting or moving on to better jobs.

Yeah, many retards choose to work at private training centers for reasons I can't understand.

Working at a public school is awesome, though. I get 4-6 weeks off for Chinese New Year and another 6-8 weeks off for summer vacation, paid.

Good projection, but mine is fine and it isn't a fantasy like yours. Grow up.

Damn someone's trying hard to sell something in here.

Thanks for the laugh.

Then download the older MG editions

I'm trying to give some of you guys hope since you seem so depressed. It was the best decision I made.

I'm not, i've got a decent job, but you sound like a pyramid scheme peddler.

DELET THIS!

I work at a public high school earning 18,000 RMB after tax.

How am I blatantly lying? If your friends chose to work at training centers teaching young kids then you have retarded friends.

>Chink water
You should go to a doctor and check you liver.

Do you only need to know English or do you need to speak Chinese?

If you are who I think you are, I'm glad your job is working out for you.

You really want people to think you aren't on the verge of suicide. Maybe seek help elsewhere or stay on the topic of visual novels.

>18000 RMB
I was not even joking, making that back in High School. Lmao.

They prefer it if you speak absolutely no Chinese.

Bottled water is safe.

Probably not.

Backpedaling now, are we?

>Visual Novel General
>l-look guys my life is great here in chinkland :(
C'mon now.

Why do people always get angry when someone makes more money than they do? I always see this and it's not just this place or this site. It's literally everywhere like this. I knew a guy who made a few thousands dollars every month while working from home, people bashed on him as well. He then showed his bank account, so the faggots went from "you're a liar" to "be more productive, get out of your house more", "your life is shit because you're alone at home all the time" and so on.

This, seriously bugger off

>free apartment and utilities
>no bills to pay
>food is dirt cheap
>tons of vacation time
>get to fuck tons of girls that like you because you're white
>can charge people $50 an hour for private tutoring

Look, I understand the raw numbers aren't impressive, but when you take everything into consideration it's an awesome lifestyle.

>Bottled water is safe. still safe, Shiit!
Then next time try the tap water. For the ciencie, ya know

At 18000 RMB, he's not making more than anyone.

I don't know many young people that are saving over $2000 a month.

>Chink building
>Poison water and food
>Cancer air
>Less vacation time than the average western teaching job
>Less money
And no ones fucking you dude. Go back to /int/ you loser.

>$2k
>not making more than anyone
$2k is really good desu and if he's not lying about only 20h a week, then even more so. Maybe it's not that much in US but from where I'm from an average person makes $700 a month.

My younger brother has been working at Publix for 2 years while in school and he's almost making that.

Life gets better user.

>that Chiho's scene from W happiness

it was next level

Great, now how much is he actually saving every month?

I don't have to try to save anything either. I can live like a king and still save over $2000 a month working part time.

Can you fucking virgins talk about visual novels

not him but people are really upset when someone's life is better than theirs lmao

>vn thread
>one user is trying to get by
>another user racking in dosh
>here comes the shill force one sounding like he's trying to rope you into a pyramid scheme
I wonder why do people want him out

I'm not a virgin tho

All of it? He's in HS. I'm just saying you're making awful money, comparable to that of the lowest paid workers in the US.

Is Fate good?

no

no

no

no

Her mom is better

You sucking my dick yesterday didn't count

I should probably read it then. Thanks, anons.

No idea who this is but i bet she's a qt.

>barely any hype for Lovely x Cation