bump

>the Japanese are copying the american'ts who are copying the japanese

>us style is all about spending top dollar building shitty cars

Hit the nail on the fucking head user

bump

>3. You will not post [image replies] outside of /b/

Enjoy your ban

Nah brah, this is USDM

The saddest part about this image is that people actually care this much about race

This Yuichi guy needs to get into more Facebook groups, real USDM style is running mismatched stockers so everyone knows you drift as much as possible.

t. Cuck

I saw a LHD 240 in Japan at Daikoku Futo. Was a white n/a KA24de hatch on XXRs lol

Usually happens when your race has achieved something worth caring about.

Why does everyone fucking rip on XXR? They're cheap wheels that look good.
They aren't meant to be light.
They aren't meant to be raced.
They're meant to be cheap to own and cheap to replace. Also a heavier wheel will usually take road abuse better.

I don't understand the whole thing with putting $4000 wheels on a $4000 car that you drive every day. I get it on a track car or show car, but a daily? That's just ridiculous.

They don't look good. They look like retarded copies of good looking wheels; 90% there but always with a poor styling decision thrown in so they can't be sued for copying. That's the problem. Only the poor people who buy them think they look as good as the original wheels they ripped off.

They don't look AS good. They look pretty damn good and are a substantial upgrade over many stock wheels. Of course they don't look exactly like the real deal. The point is that they look 90% as good for a fraction of the price. So when you destroy one in a pothole or curbrash it to death, because everyone makes mistakes (even you), you can buy one online for $150 and slap it back on.

Anyone putting real BBS wheels on their sub $50,000 daily should be drawn and quartered.

Ok enjoy your fake wheels. Just be aware that there are people laughing at you for wasting money.

Well I don't find happiness in acceptance from others so I don't need public approval for the things I own and do. I modify my car because I like the way it drives and I like the way it looks.

Maybe if I based my feelings off of other's opinions I would spend half of my car's value on wheels. But that just seems like a really shitty way to live...

Wasting money is spending lots of cash on subtle aesthetics when something cheaper works as well

>Ludwig the accursed is now used for /pol/-shitposting

Keep telling yourself that.

Good wheels don't lose value. How is that wasting money? Buy them, use them, sell them 2 years later for initial price + inflation.

hi alexi

-and you haven't

I'm more interested in that XC70 tbqh

lol -minus all the scratches, road rash and dings in them

first time posting in this thread

if you spend thousands on wheels for any other reason than for light weight racing, you're a moron.

At least someone gets it. Do what you want if it isn’t harming anyone else, and fuck what people think about it.

>no u
gee nice one

Your girlfriend has a Michael Kors handbag doesn't she?

No, but then again if she did then fuck it. It’s her money to spend not like were married. If she isn’t begging me for things then I’m ok with it

>amerimutts make joke about eurotards being mongels
>they no u back with 56%
>rinse and repeat

I will because I'm happy with my life and I really enjoy all the objects and people in it.
The only people's opinions I care about are my close friends, and I don't even really care what they think about the wheels on my car lmao.

Literally. Everyone tries to build something that will be accepted, will get them recognition, or will be faster than something else.
I buy stuff for me. Idgaf that my AW11 is slow, because I'm having way more fun driving it than the guy that has a new BMW 335i. It's all about how stuff makes me feel, if I look at my car and go, that looks really good, then I've done a good job in making it look that way. Who cares what anyone else thinks, it's not their car.

I don't even know who that is, but if it makes her happy, then probably. She's actually very thrifty and doesn't like to spend her money. I've slowly been teaching her that if you REALLY want to buy something, not just "oh that looks nice", but "I really wish I had that", then fucking buy it! Because it's all about the smiles per dollar. So if she spends $300 on a hand bag but it makes her smile every day for years, then it's a great purchase.

They only hold their value if you keep them in perfect condition and buy a common wheel that looks like everyone else.
Good luck not getting any scratches or scuffs on a set of daily driven, larger than stock, wheels.